Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16271
Printed Date: June-26-2024 at 7:50am

Topic: Step Pads
Posted By: FrankT
Subject: Step Pads
Date Posted: January-13-2010 at 4:17pm
I made a set of these for the 71SN and can make some more if there is any interest. Made from a aliphatic poly elastomer. I contacted the product manufacturer and they have assured me that their material is UV stable. These are white but I can make other colors as well. I would think in the $80 range for a set of four (no trims).

Replies:
Posted By: nautique frk
Date Posted: January-13-2010 at 4:24pm
I would take a set of white and black hope more people need some of these to get it going

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: January-13-2010 at 6:53pm
Frank,
Very nice! I'm sure you will get plenty of interest.

Would you mind telling me where you got the material? I've worked on making a set for my Dunphy for years and the casting material was always the set back. Ether not user friendly requiring vacuum degassing or not UV stable!

Did you use one of the urethane casting compounds for pulling the mold off the original or a hard epoxy?

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-18-2010 at 12:01pm
Frank,
I wanted to bring this back to the top. I looked in your profile for a email for a PM but you didn't list one. I see your last visit was this morning but may have missed this thread. Your help on the casting compound would be appreciated. Don't worry I'm not going to be making CC step pads and undercutting your project! As mentioned, I need the info for my Dunphy X-55 step pads. I did a search for a aliphatic poly elastomer but wasn't able to come up with anything definitive. You can PM me through my profile. Thanks

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Frank,
Very nice! I'm sure you will get plenty of interest.

Would you mind telling me where you got the material? I've worked on making a set for my Dunphy for years and the casting material was always the set back. Ether not user friendly requiring vacuum degassing or not UV stable!

Did you use one of the urethane casting compounds for pulling the mold off the original or a hard epoxy?

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-18-2010 at 12:54pm
Do you have any molds of what you are trying to reproduce? What material are they? Perhaps I can cast some for you.

The smallest quantity of material I can buy is a two gallon kit, one each of part A & B, in addition to color pigments. The casting process is as critical as the material as it is very moisture sensitive and prone to air bubbles.

Frank

Date Posted: January-18-2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by FrankT FrankT wrote:

Do you have any molds of what you are trying to reproduce? What material are they? Perhaps I can cast some for you.

Frank,
I'll dig the mold that I pulled off a original tonight when I get home. I believe it still has parts of my last attempt of casting still stuck in it even though I used a silicone mold release. If I need to cast a new master, I will. Your casting them for me sounds like a plan we could handle.

The casting process is as critical as the material as it is very moisture sensitive and prone to air bubbles.

Yes, this was my first problem I mentioned with the vacuum degassing issue not being user friendly. Besides the vacuum, it required heating so I hooked up a vacuum pump, put it in my wifes oven and the can collapsed. What a mess!! I don't think she'll ever forget that! Round two, I used a glass jar that would handle the vacuum but still ended up with bubbles in the cast part.

I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to get the remaining chucks of round 3 out of my mold and will end up casting a new master. Any preference to a casting material for a new master?

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-18-2010 at 2:23pm
My molds are cut, not cast off of an original part due to wear. In fact I have two sets, one is the same length of the original step pads and the other is about 3% longer. I am not certain if the originals shrank but they do not go to the extents of the chrome trims. See picture in the original posting.

You might want to try bondo. Stick the original to a piece of wood cut to the same shape and size of the reveal (the thin part that goes under the trim), lube up the face of the original with vaseline and then work it in. When it dries pull it out the original and see what you have. If it looks good cut the excess away leaving about 1 inch all around and then it you have a disk or belt sander, sand down the top to achieve the reveal thickness desired. When done, prime and paint with a good glossy paint. Hopefully with a good release agent the new material can be removed from the painted mold.

I have a air scoop mold made this way but I will be casting with polyester resin and not the step pad material.

Frank

Date Posted: January-18-2010 at 4:00pm

My molds are cut, not cast off of an original part due to wear. In fact I have two sets, one is the same length of the original step pads and the other is about 3% longer. I am not certain if the originals shrank but they do not go to the extents of the chrome trims. See picture in the original posting.

Machining a mold was a route I was going to take and then have our injection plastics division mold them out of a injectable rubber such as Santoprene. Unfortunately that division got hit by the China problem and we ended up mothballing 90% of the presses! Actually, I feel the process and the Santoprene was used originally. Yes, there's shrinkage on the originals plus the shrinkage of the casting process.

You might want to try bondo. Stick the original to a piece of wood cut to the same shape and size of the reveal (the thin part that goes under the trim), lube up the face of the original with vaseline and then work it in.

I have the mold still with a original stuck to it and will see if I can cast a new master. Making the first master, I picked a Devcon casting urethane just so it would give me some flexibility in order to get it off the original pad without damaging it.

Thanks for your phone number. I'll give you a call after look at what's left of the project tonight.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-21-2010 at 1:23pm
I'd like to comment on Frank's step pads. I talked with him yesterday (Frank, thanks for the opportunity) and learned about what he has gone though to reproduce the pads. First, he's machined a mold to make them rather than pull a mold off a old pad. This is why his pads look so good with the clean crisp details. Second he has the equipment needed to cast top quality parts. This is a pressure vessel so the mold with the liquid resin is placed in it to remove the entraped air bubbles. Great work Frank!

I wasn't able to get all the chunks of my round two experiment out of my mold so I'll see if I can pull another mold off my original for Frank to work with. Since the X's pads will not be high volume, I don't want to go to the expence at this time finding some one to CNC a "hard" mold. My opportunity to have it done here at work dried up when both of our CNC operators were laid off!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: January-21-2010 at 1:28pm
Pete, Frank's look so good why don't you just use those?

-------------

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: January-21-2010 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Bruce, I think Pete's pads in question are for his Dunphy X55, not a CC.

-------------

Date Posted: January-21-2010 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Bruce, I think Pete's pads in question are for his Dunphy X55, not a CC.

Bruce,
Sorry you missed it but Tim's correct they are for my X55. I'm running generic black pads painted white with vinyl paint now. Not very original!!

The expensive part of the process is really having the mold CNC'd.

Since the X's pads will not be high volume, I don't want to go to the expence at this time finding some one to CNC a "hard" mold. My opportunity to have it done here at work dried up when both of our CNC operators were laid off!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: woodyz
Date Posted: January-23-2010 at 8:16pm

Hi Frank,

Could you make some generic step pads in white?

Woodyz '91 Excel

-------------
Woodyz 91 Excel

Posted By: SUNAPEE CROW
Date Posted: January-24-2010 at 1:48am
I have a set of four step pad frames that look like and are about the exact size of Frank's original posting. They are die cast and not in bad shape. If anyone can use them give me a shout.
They have an Atwood part number 8006.

Posted By: MartyMabe
Date Posted: January-24-2010 at 2:59am
Sunapee Crow---Rick
How much and pics?
Marty Mabe

mtmabe@northstate.net

-------------
66 Skylark
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5041" rel="nofollow - 93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Date Posted: January-24-2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by woodyz woodyz wrote:

Hi Frank,

Could you make some generic step pads in white?

Woodyz '91 Excel

Sherwood,
Generic pads are available off the shelf to fit the Atwood frames. Available in black but can be painted white with a can of vinyl spray paint. That's what I'm running now on my X55.

Yes Frank could make them but I don't feel having to CNC a generic mold for a low volume run would be economical.

Whites are available in a self adhesive form and could be trimed to fit inside the frame. About $5 each.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: connorssons
Date Posted: January-24-2010 at 12:11pm
What is a X55 post pics. thanks jeff

Date Posted: January-24-2010 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

What is a X55 post pics. thanks jeff

Jeff,
It's not a CC. It was made by the Dunphy boat company between late 62 and early 65. The closest I can come to how many were produced is 160. Still around, I've located 23. All came with the 312 Ford "Y" block 215 HP.
Here's a shot from last summer at GL.

Pictures courtesy of Tim Morfoot

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: adamt
Date Posted: January-25-2010 at 12:30am

Generic pads are available off the shelf to fit the Atwood frames. Available in black but can be painted white with a can of vinyl spray paint. That's what I'm running now on my X55.

Pete, what do you mean when you say "vinyl spray paint"?

-------------
-Adam

1973 Skier

Date Posted: January-25-2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

Pete, what do you mean when you say "vinyl spray paint"?

Adam,
You can find it at the hardware store. Some are made to stick to plastic but the vinyl paint is made to stick to soft vinyl and some rubber. You'll need to read the labels on the cans. Works pretty good but needs recoating every couple years as it does yellow.

Auto supplies will also have sprays for doing actual vinyl upholstery. Avoid these as most are dyes that won't cover as well. Too thin.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-25-2010 at 12:06pm
Pete your Dunphy is a really sharp looking boat !! I have never seen one of those, very very nice !!

Date Posted: January-25-2010 at 12:59pm
Thanks Mike,
It's been a fun boat. It was actully one of those dream boats you wished you had when looking at them as a teen. Fast and cool looking. Lucky for me that dream came true. Along with that dream came some work. New bottom and the of course varnish maintenance!

The bottom problem was delamination of the plywood. It was actually what put Dunphy under. Bad plywood from the Philippines with a fungus already in the wood! They were taking them back under warrantee to the factory. Watercraft Sales sold 5 of them to my knowledge and all needed bottoms at one time. Mine was just later because it wasn't used much before I got it.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-29-2010 at 12:05pm
Finally found some time to work on this project. The end product looks very good. I currently have materials to make white, black and red. Cost is $80 for a set of four plus $5 to ship (fit nicely into a priority mail flat rate small box). Please email me at tamanko@aol.com with interest.

Frank    

Posted By: jdrunabout
Date Posted: March-11-2010 at 5:58pm
I'm interested in a set (4) of "white" step pads for my 1967 CC Mustang. Will be making any soon.

Thanks, John
jdrunabout@att.net

Posted By: Renagade61
Date Posted: March-14-2010 at 1:02am
Frank, I will take 2 sets. Let me know how you want me to pay for them?

Danny

Date Posted: March-14-2010 at 12:01pm
I will be making some over the next few days should have a few sets available by Wednesday. I have an extra set of black currently. If you are interested please send me an email at tamanko@aol.com .

A single set of 4 is $85 and two sets are $165 including shipping.

FrankT

Date Posted: March-14-2010 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by jdrunabout jdrunabout wrote:

I'm interested in a set (4) of "white" step pads for my 1967 CC Mustang. Will be making any soon.

Thanks, John
jdrunabout@att.net

John,

Sent you an email. Please reach out to me if you do not receive.

FrankT

Date Posted: March-14-2010 at 2:40pm
Frank, How will I pay you for them? I will needs 4 step pads total for my skier. Thanks!

Danny

Date Posted: March-15-2010 at 12:40pm
Most have paid by check. I can do PayPal but as they charge a fee it will be a few bucks more.

FrankT
tamanko@aol.com     

Posted By: Fred Price
Date Posted: July-12-2010 at 4:08am
Frank: Do you still have the White Step pads in this picture with the Correct Craft logo? I am interested in purchasing. I have a 1971 Mustang I bought new when I turned 21. Still looks like new and my pads are in new condition, but I would not mind having a spare set.
Please e mail me at priceaut@bellsouth.net. Thanks.

-------------
Fred Price

Date Posted: July-12-2010 at 4:10am
I want to purchase. Please e mail at priceaut@bellsouth.net. Thanks.

-------------
Fred Price

Date Posted: July-12-2010 at 8:02pm
Fred,

I sent you an email. Although I do not have any pads currently I have the molds, materials, and equipment to make more. Just let me know.

FrankT

Posted By: peter1234
Date Posted: July-12-2010 at 11:28pm
I would take 4 for my sky lark

-------------
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go

Posted By: 66Wildcat
Date Posted: July-13-2010 at 1:05am
I would take four in white for my Wildcat.

-------------

66 Wildcat, 401ci Buick

Date Posted: July-13-2010 at 1:11am
I am traveling this week returning Monday. I will post when I have some inventory.

FrankT

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: July-13-2010 at 10:46am

I am traveling this week returning Monday. I will post when I have some inventory.

FrankT

Ill probably order a set or 2 (white) as well, Frank. No hurry!

-------------

Posted By: rjljtbrents5
Date Posted: July-15-2010 at 1:46am
i'll take four of the white with logo for my 66' cuda frank. e-mail me with payment arrangement. where i need to send the money. ryanbrents@yahoo.com   thanks again frank...

-------------
RYAN

66'CUDA SS

Date Posted: September-07-2010 at 2:05am
Frank: I still want a set of the step pads. When will you have?
Thanks. Fred Price

-------------
Fred Price

Date Posted: September-07-2010 at 2:06am
Do you now have the step pads? I do want a set. Thanks.
Fred

-------------
Fred Price

Date Posted: September-13-2010 at 11:31am
Good morning Fred,

I have had a busy summer stretching lines and haven't had any time to work on step pads but I will be getting back to them in a month or so. I will post when I build up some inventory.

Regards,

FrankT

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 5:08pm
I am finally getting back to making step pads for the early boats.

Please let me know if you have any interest as summer is around the corner and being on the boat with my bikini girlfriend is way more exciting than mixing polyurethane in the basement.

Same cost as last year, $85 for four (4) pads shipped in the US.

Send me an email: tamanko@aol.com

FrankT

Posted By: 62 wood
Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 5:44pm
Frank,
I'd take a set of white ones. Check your email!

(do they come with a pic of your bikini girlfriend? )

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 10:05pm
Frank, Is there a number where I can call you?

Date Posted: January-20-2011 at 11:21am
Shoot me an email - tamanko@aol.com

FrankT

Posted By: Keeganino
Date Posted: January-27-2011 at 8:43pm
So nice and fresh! Thanks Frank they are awesome!

-------------
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4897" rel="nofollow - 1973 Skier

Posted By: Candlwoodsteve
Date Posted: January-30-2011 at 10:16pm
hi my name is steve and i am new to the site.i just bought a 68 mustang ss and it is missing 2 step pads and the 2 i have r dry roted.i would be very greatfull if u could make me a set of 4 in white. 80 dollors is fine u can contact me at steven.cumpston@yahoo.com
thanks
steve

Date Posted: January-31-2011 at 12:00am
Sent you an email. Please let me know if you don't get it. Have a little back log but should get to them in a few weeks.

FrankT
tamanko@aol.com

Posted By: Mustang 66
Date Posted: February-04-2011 at 3:37pm
Frank,I got the new step pads and they look great. Thanks for making them
up!

Date Posted: February-05-2011 at 11:58am
Frank,
I still want my step pads.. got a little bit sidetracked this week with the storm...will be in touch.
Steve

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: Candlwoodsteve
Date Posted: February-05-2011 at 10:40pm
i got the step pads and they look great!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot

Posted By: Ed
Date Posted: February-07-2011 at 11:11pm
Frank,
Are you making these yourself? They look great! Also, if I buy a set, will you make me a photocopy of the plate that goes around the pads, I will have to fabricate those. Let me know when you get a chance.

Date Posted: February-08-2011 at 9:40am
Good morning Ed,

I am making this myself - low volume. I can photo copy what I have or something of the like.

Just let me know,

FrankT

Date Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:09pm
Frank,
Sent you an email...

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-08-2011 at 6:13pm
Steve,

Finally found some time to make your step pads. Send me an email where you would like me to ship.

FrankT

Posted By: john b
Date Posted: January-18-2012 at 6:39pm
Hi Frank,
I would like to buy a set of the white Correct Craft step pads you make for my 70 Mustang. I tried emailing you through the site several times, but have not heard back. Are you still making these? Please let me know, mine are not worthy.

-------------
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Posted By: Yellowbird
Date Posted: January-28-2012 at 7:32pm
Frank, I would like to purchase 4 white step pads.
My email is; stevetodisco1@Verizon.net
Thanks

Date Posted: January-29-2012 at 3:03pm
If Frank is still making these I would take four also. fesser@napanet.net

-------------

66 Wildcat, 401ci Buick

Date Posted: January-31-2012 at 11:10am
Hello all. I have been away from the site doing other projects but got a heads up from a fellow CCF that there was some additional interest in the step pads. I have dusted off the molds and am starting production. It might take a few weeks but I will post when I have some to sell.

Best regards,
FrankT

Date Posted: January-31-2012 at 1:11pm
I no longer need any. Thanks.

-------------

66 Wildcat, 401ci Buick

Posted By: john b
Date Posted: January-31-2012 at 2:22pm
I didn't hear back so I bought a set from N3.

-------------
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Posted By: Caos56
Date Posted: January-31-2012 at 10:16pm
E-mail me upon completion of the sets. I have a mustang that needs em.
What colors are still available?

thx
Mr.O

-------------
Billy O'Bryan

Date Posted: February-07-2012 at 10:54am
I have some white availabe. Black is currently an option but can get pigment to make almost any color. What are you looking for?

Same price as before, $85 delivered here in the states, paypal a bit more.

Frank

Posted By: sportsmed
Date Posted: February-08-2012 at 12:35am
great! I need a set for my '71 Mustang. Shoot me a not when you have an available white set.

Best,

Sportsmed

-------------
1970 Correct Craft Mustang

Date Posted: February-09-2012 at 12:09am
Step pads are available. Please email me at Tamanko@AOL.com

Posted By: Michael Crowl
Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 1:25am
Would love to buy a set of pads in royal blue or blue
with frames of course. Thanks Michael
864-517-6018

Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 11:01am
Checking on the blue pigment. I do not have frames but maybe someone else from CCF can help.

Frank

Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 11:39am
Anyone interested in some step pad blems? Imperfections vary including dirt, color, air bubble, etc. Probably can use if you want or put on the coffee table and use as a coaster. I think I have (6) white and (3) black. $5 a piece plus $5 flat rate shipping.

Frank

Posted By: boat dr
Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 12:40pm
Frank, I will take all of them...How do I pay?....Boat dr

-------------
boat dr

/diaries/details.asp?ID=4631 - 1949 Dart
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1533 - 1964 American Skier

Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 4:11pm
Payment by paypal or check, just let me know.

Frankt

Posted By: boat dr
Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 7:07pm
I need an E Mail address for Pay Pal.....Billy

-------------
boat dr

/diaries/details.asp?ID=4631 - 1949 Dart
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1533 - 1964 American Skier

Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 7:24pm
Try - tamanko at aol dot com.

Shoot me your address and I will get them in the mail in the AM.

FrankT

Posted By: Yellowbird
Date Posted: February-16-2012 at 11:08pm
Frank,
I will take 4 step pads.
Please email me for payment information.
Thanks
Stevetodisco1@Verizon.net

Date Posted: February-17-2012 at 12:06am
email sent.

FrankT

Date Posted: February-25-2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Billy,

Please send me an email with interest - tamanko@aol

Regards,

Frank

Posted By: Boat Nurse
Date Posted: February-29-2012 at 1:09am
50.00 to your paypal @ tamanko@AOL   is that correct ? Billy

-------------
The Boat Nurse

Date Posted: March-01-2012 at 7:26pm
Billy - that is correct. I have them here on my desk ready to go.

Frank

Date Posted: March-11-2012 at 11:35am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Billy,

Please send me an email with interest - tamanko@aol

Regards,

FrankT

Date Posted: March-23-2012 at 11:48am

Anyone interested in some step pad blems? Imperfections vary including dirt, color, air bubble, etc. Probably can use if you want or put on the coffee table and use as a coaster. I think I have (6) white and (3) black. $5 a piece plus $5 flat rate shipping.

Frank

Misfit step pads still available.

Frank

Posted By: baitkiller
Date Posted: March-25-2012 at 12:50pm
I need two frames if anyone has a pair.

-------------
Jesus was a bare-footer.............

Posted By: dave4k22
Date Posted: April-09-2012 at 1:39pm
Any Chance of white sets being made again, My 68 Mustang is in need of some. If not I'll take the white blems because im sure those will be better than what i have. Let me know, thanks.    

-------------
1968 CC Mustang SOLD
1991 Supra...

Date Posted: April-10-2012 at 3:45pm
Have a couple of sets available as well as the blems. $85 delivered for a set of four. Blems are $5 a piece plus 5 to ship.

Email me at tamanko@aol.com

Frank

Posted By: seeeyah
Date Posted: April-20-2012 at 11:58pm
These are exactly what i need. how do i get a set?

-------------
seeeyah
Kerr Lake

Date Posted: April-24-2012 at 6:55pm
What are you interested in, misfits or a set of good ones?

I can do paypal or check - just let me know.

Frank

Posted By: LakeHoliday
Date Posted: May-30-2012 at 3:23am
Any chance we'll see another run of these this year? If you're making a list, put me down for 4 white. Thanks!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1833 - 1967 Correct Craft Mustang

Posted By: Lakeview
Date Posted: June-04-2012 at 12:20am
Hello Frank-I would like a set of four White new pads-Please list your mailing address so I can mail a check-thanks,Jim

-------------
Lakeview
1992 Barefoot Nautique
1967 Barracuda SS
1967 Chris Craft Cavalier

Date Posted: July-03-2012 at 6:14pm
Frank: Do you have any of the pads yet? They are for early 71 or 70 model in white. Can you give me a price quote? My cell is 828-850-3216 and e mail is priceaut@bellsouth.net. Want the ones with Correct Craft on them. Do you have the outer rings around them?
Fred Price

-------------
Fred Price

Date Posted: July-05-2012 at 1:58pm
Frank, Let me know if you get any more Blems in White I would like a few if possible.

Date Posted: July-10-2012 at 10:56am
I have six white and two black blems available $5/each. tamanko@aol.com

Date Posted: July-10-2012 at 7:29pm
Frank just sent you a message for payment will take the 6 white and 2 black

Date Posted: July-13-2012 at 7:03pm
Frank, I got the blems in the mail today!! Thanks very much, I sent you pictures of the 40's/50's step pads if you want I can loan you one to make a mold off of.

Posted By: Gcraig
Date Posted: July-28-2012 at 12:19pm
What value would you give to a fully restored X55 dunphy like this?

-------------
Craig

Date Posted: July-28-2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Gcraig Gcraig wrote:

Craig,
Like what? No pictures?

Keep in mind this is a Correct Craft site. Your post would be more appropriate if it was in the "off topic" section.

As an X55 owner of over 30 years as well as being acquainted with most still around, I could help.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: DieselCash
Date Posted: July-28-2012 at 4:14pm
were do these step pads mount at?

My boat currently does not have any.

-------------
1992 Sport Nautique

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: July-28-2012 at 4:19pm
Your boat is way too new for these pads,50,60,early 70's used these

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: July-29-2012 at 4:11pm

Craig,
Like what? No pictures?

Keep in mind this is a Correct Craft site. Your post would be more appropriate if it was in the "off topic" section.

As an X55 owner of over 30 years as well as being acquainted with most still around, I could help.

Come on Craig, I'm sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the X pictures!!! I even PM'd you. Are you still out there??

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: July-30-2012 at 7:18pm
Craig,
Your last visit was this morning at about 7:30 so I know you have been back on the site. Are you having problems with posting pictures? If so, we can help.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: July-30-2012 at 8:37pm
Here's a picture Pete,it's a little rough around the edges but it was used at WeekiWachee in the famous Mermaid ski show.A few repairs and the special Cosworth Ford engine back in and it will be good to go

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: July-30-2012 at 8:55pm
Gary,
BTW, unless Craig comes though with a response and some pictures, I'm getting the feeling someone is "yanking my chain"!!!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Gcraig
Date Posted: August-03-2012 at 2:19pm
I have been traveling and am new to the site. I am not interested in se/ling just interested in what you think pro e range is for a fully restored 1964 X55 with new uphols

-------------
Craig

Date Posted: August-03-2012 at 2:56pm

I have been traveling and am new to the site. I am not interested in se/ling just interested in what you think pro e range is for a fully restored 1964 X55 with new uphols

Craig,
Again, pictures are needed.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Print Page | Close Window