Posted By: BFNSport
Subject: Jeffs 1988 BFN Rebuild
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 1:24am
Well it is officially under way it is at home in the shop,
Motor is out
Fuel cell out
Most of the hull hardware is removed
And on to my first conundrum

I don’t want to get to carried away but my boat project was partially stripped by the previous owner .The stringers are in rough shape no floor and foam is out along with the some floor supports.
It almost looks like the boat is twisted possibly from the floors being removed? (Left rear is lower than the right)
I’m thinking I should pull it off the trailer and make a cradle to better support the sides keel ect. To insure that it is true before I cut the stringers out.

It would also make it much easier to work on in my shop. (Its only 24 feet deep)

I like what buffaloBFN did on his by supporting the sides but due to my circumstances I don’t think it’s enough.

And if I did build a cradle what would be the areas to support? I was thinking one down the center to support the keel and on one on each side were the trailer bunks would be and 4 in the corners.

Jeff

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique
1988 CC Barefoot Nautique

Replies:
Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 9:08am
Congrats Jeff and glad to hear another classic CC being saved from the graveyard. Yep get the pics up so we can enjoy the rebuild with you. Remember no question is a dumb one and we're here for questioning should you need us. Good luck with the rebuild and keep us updated with your progress.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 9:56am
Jeff,
I don't feel the twist is from the floors being removed. Since it looks like the hull has a twist in it, I think getting it off the trailer is a good idea. I'd start with setting it on 3 blocks. 2 at the outside edge of the bottom at the transom at then the 3rd under the keel about 3/4's forward. Then start measuring. If it does have the twist, then use Greg's method with blocking at the chine.

Has the hull be sitting outside wet?

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 12:08pm
Yes it was out side before I got it

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by BFNSport BFNSport wrote:

Yes it was out side before I got it

Jeff,
The hull twist with moisture was just a thought and I don't know if it is the cause of the twist but if water sat on one side or in a corner then it's feasible. Get the boat on blocks and straighted out and then keep a eye on it as it dries out.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 1:34pm
Welcome Jeff, You're in good company here! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the project.

-------------

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 5:11pm
Picked up material to build a craddle today.
Hope to have it welded up tomarow and get the boat on it Sat.or Sunday
Still fighting with uploading pics
Jeff

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 5:30pm
Is this a gray 87 from Indiana?

-------------

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 6:30pm
Yes but a 1988 And when washed its white and blue

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 7:30pm
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4701&sort=&pagenum=1 - This is the boat I was talking about

-------------

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 7:39pm
Yes that is my boat.Is it a bad thing? With my luck probly yes.....

Date Posted: March-18-2010 at 11:18pm

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 1:03pm
I'd invest in a new steering wheel....atleast get rid of that one first! Looks to be from the other brand of boat.

Good thing is...you know where she stands as of now. Just follow the pumpkin thread and you'll be golden!

-------------

Posted By: 88Bishop
Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 2:42pm
hey Jeff, good lookin' boat! I am here in Kalamazoo and about to start the same project on a 1988 2001, keep me updated on the progress and I would love to see your cradle, get some pics to me if you can, shelbybishop2@hotmail.com

Date Posted: March-19-2010 at 9:44pm
I got the main frame of the cradle done and casters on.Saturday I hope to get the boat off the trailer and hanging above the cradle base so I can figure out exactly how Im going to hold it.
Jeff

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-21-2010 at 10:33pm

Getting the boat off the trailer was the best thing I did so far.My dad is almost 70 and this will make it much more enjoyable for him to keep an eye on me while I'm working LOL I will beuild a "dock" down one side to get in and out aswell ase a work bench to suport the stringers when shaping.
The twist that I had seems to be gone already.
After it sets for a few days and dries out some more I will make the standoffs in the rear a little more permanent.

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-31-2010 at 11:59pm

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Posted By: Waldo
Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 12:08am
Cool pics Jeff.

Waldo

Posted By: 87BFN owner
Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 3:39am
Pics look good. Plan on having it finished in time to use this year? What color scheme are you going to use?

-------------

Posted By: tullfooter
Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Pics look good. Plan on having it finished in time to use this year? What color scheme are you going to use?

I'd go with a beige, brown, and orange scheme. For some reason, Hooter's girls seem to gravitate towards it.

James, looks like a thread for Michigan boats. We have to get all these guys together.

-------------
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 1:44pm
Damn this guy is going to town on this boat. It looks way better already!

-------------

Date Posted: April-01-2010 at 5:02pm
The plan is to have it ready/useable by July 1st.We have a family reuinon at my uncles (on a lake)
As for the color it will get rubbed out blue for this year.If I do any thing it might be a red or black stripe over the blue.

And yes we should do a Michigan meet and great.

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-14-2011 at 11:18pm
Just a small update. I have started to "clean" up the engine. Not sure how far I will go right now. I picked up Dug Fir and have it roughed in for the main stringers. Right now I'm just collecting materials so when the weather warms up a bit I can start working on the fiberglass repairs.
Jeff

Date Posted: January-15-2011 at 2:30am

Right now I'm just collecting materials so when the weather warms up a bit I can start working on the fiberglass repairs.
Jeff

I know the feeling. Mine are sitting in the shop waiting for a weekend with out work so we can make some progress! Glad to see you are still at it, keep us posted!

-------------

Date Posted: January-15-2011 at 11:20am
Looks good Jeff.
I forgot that you had a thread going about your rebuild. It impresses me when you guys take on a project like this. I will be following this thread until it's finished (in April). As soon as it's done, we'll plan a get together with the Michigan contingent. Just in case you don't have her in the water this spring, and you have the itch to do some footin', let me know and we'll hit the lake.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Posted By: connorssons
Date Posted: January-15-2011 at 1:16pm
Nice work so far! im in the shop today grinding on my boat as well. if ya dont mind me askin, what did ya give for it. i almost pulled the trigger on it a wile back.jeff

Date Posted: January-16-2011 at 12:44am
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

Nice work so far! im in the shop today grinding on my boat as well. if ya dont mind me askin, what did ya give for it. i almost pulled the trigger on it a wile back.jeff

To much Im afraid.

Posted By: Salty
Date Posted: January-16-2011 at 11:19am
Good thread but we need more pics to catch up on your progress!

-------------
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com

Posted By: dochockey
Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 12:14pm
Where did you get your D-Fir?
Kirk

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

Kirk

Kirt,
If all else fails, http://theworkbench.com/marine.php - try LL Johnson in Charlotte Mi. . They have the timbers and will resaw/surface plane for you.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Kirk

Kirt,
If all else fails, http://theworkbench.com/marine.php - try LL Johnson in Charlotte Mi. . They have the timbers and will resaw/surface plane for you.

Yes Johnsons work bench.They had 2"x6" 20'.But I was able to get both my stringers out of 1 board plus my center/keel stringer.
$165.00 if I rember correctly that was over the holidays.Plus they have marine plywood ect.
Jeff
They will deliver to Grand Rapids for $20.00

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 8:33pm
I'm familiar with L.L. They had a Grand Rapids store but it closed last summer. If your into woodworking your like a kid in a candy store there. I know they are top dollar, That's why I was wondering if you had another source?

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 9:46pm

I'm familiar with L.L. They had a Grand Rapids store but it closed last summer. If your into woodworking your like a kid in a candy store there. I know they are top dollar, That's why I was wondering if you had another source?

The store closed but they still deliver to G.R. I think its Wood Source?east end of 28th Streetbetween East Paris and Patterson .The price I felt was far clear,tight no knots.

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 9:59pm
Doc
Where in Michigan do you reside? Sounds like you are near GRap.

Jeff
Did not notice that in the pic on FB, you WERE working on your boat. Good man.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: January-19-2011 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Doc
Where in Michigan do you reside? Sounds like you are near GRap.

Jeff
Did not notice that in the pic on FB, you WERE working on your boat. Good man.

Yup its at the top of the list.

Date Posted: January-20-2011 at 3:22am
I'm in Richland (Gull Lake)

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 11:51am
I want to fair out my bilge do I have to grind every last bit of gelcote or will the epoxy go over the top.

And any sugestions on my screw up

It is a about a 4" crack including the hole.

I was gong to do a lay up on the inside then v/tapper out the outside build it up and glass.Is there any reason not to start on the inside first?

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 1:09pm

Been to Gull Lake a few times, been a while, IIRC local dealer was Ski Unique

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 1:26pm
Jeff,
You have the correct idea on the goofup. Yes, lay in the glass on the inside and gel fill the outside after Ving it out. This is the only place I recommend using polyester resin.

Looking at the pictures, it does look like you've ground down the bilge coating enough. You just do not want to bond the new to the gel bilge coating and be as close to the glass in the hull as possible. The glass is the strength in a FRP and the resin is pretty much just the "glue".

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 1:52pm
Pete do you mean for the inside patch?
Or both inside and out?

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 1:55pm
I also found screw holes were the PO was re mounting a seat base and ran them out the bottom . They fixde with caulk

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 2:00pm
Jeff,
Yes, the inside patch over the gouge, is where you want to use the polyester. Keep in mind the gel is poly and won't stick to the epoxy. If the gouge is real deep, you can add some cabosil to the poly resin and fill the bottom before you do the gel. Tape up the outside so you don't have resin running down the hull. I'd use 3M fine line tape. It's a poly tape and won't let anything past it. Let the patch set up and then do the V'ing. I'd use 3 layers of glass on the patch.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 2:03pm

I also found screw holes were the PO was re mounting a seat base and ran them out the bottom . They fixde with caulk
That's not as bad as the member several years ago who wanted to add drain holes in his battery box. He didn't realize the bottom of the box was actually the hull. He did find out after he drilled his first hole!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-13-2011 at 2:33pm

That's not as bad as the member several years ago who wanted to add drain holes in his battery box. He didn't realize the bottom of the box was actually the hull. He did find out after he drilled his first hole!

I could see myhself doing something like that.I cant say much I was having so much fun grinding...LOL

Thanks Pete

Date Posted: May-14-2011 at 1:42am
A few more questions.My boat was over 50% gutted when I started and Im not sure what the floor was like.I just read the pumpkinpatch again and it sounds like 3/4 ply I like how Gregs turned out ,was that a factory reproduction or was all the ply of Gregs design? I did cut out under the dash forward and don t recall any ply floor.
Jeff

Date Posted: May-14-2011 at 2:37am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Been to Gull Lake a few times, been a while, IIRC local dealer was Ski Unique

They went out of business    They had a great mechanic.   (Gull lake Marine) bought their inventory. So the mechanic went there. Last summer he was killed on his motorcycle.
Gull lake is the deepest lake in lower Michigan.

-------------
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish

Date Posted: May-14-2011 at 11:56am
Jeff, when you go to repairing the goof cut your repair plys in rounded rectangles or circles making sure each ply has about 1/2" overlap over the prior one. Make the first ply slightly larger than the damage. Lay the smallest down first when you are ready to install it and work your way up to the largest ply.

If you have corners in your plies they will have more of a tendancy to lift up and secondly more stress is concentrated on corners. Rounding your repairs distributes load stresses more evenly and they lay down nicely. Making each ply bigger than the other makes for a stronger repair as you have 3 layers of glass bonded to the hull instead of just "one" thick one.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: May-15-2011 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Jeff, when you go to repairing the goof cut your repair plys in rounded rectangles or circles making sure each ply has about 1/2" overlap over the prior one. Make the first ply slightly larger than the damage. Lay the smallest down first when you are ready to install it and work your way up to the largest ply.

If you have corners in your plies they will have more of a tendancy to lift up and secondly more stress is concentrated on corners. Rounding your repairs distributes load stresses more evenly and they lay down nicely. Making each ply bigger than the other makes for a stronger repair as you have 3 layers of glass bonded to the hull instead of just "one" thick one.

Thanks Morfoot

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: May-15-2011 at 11:12pm
Luv that stand, but this concerns me a little...

I was able to get both my stringers out of 1 board

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Date Posted: May-15-2011 at 11:13pm
Well I have just been convinced epoxy is the way to go I just removed several pounds of glass and never touched a grinder
Here is my bilge that I thought I was done grinding and thought I could glass my stringers down.
Before

After

And the rudder port.Loooks like a bad repair.
Glad I dug more.

Looks like peanut brittle ,is this wood flour that I have been reading about?

Date Posted: May-15-2011 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Luv that stand, but this concerns me a little...

I was able to get both my stringers out of 1 board

Whys that Greg the ?..stand.I have a rachet strap going all the way around the transom.

Did you get my e-mail in regards to contact info.
Jeff

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: May-15-2011 at 11:23pm
I really like the stand/cradle. My concern is that you got 2 mains out of 1 2x6.

No, I didn't get the contact info. I'll look for it if you re-send. Sorry I missed it.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Date Posted: May-15-2011 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

I really like the stand/cradle. My concern is that you got 2 mains out of 1 2x6.

No, I didn't get the contact info. I'll look for it if you re-send. Sorry I missed it.

What would be the problm It was over sized laid the old stringers on the plank traced them out and cut.It was 18-20'long I think

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 4:04pm
So is there a stopping point...LOL
Is this peeling apart because I have ground the top layer off? Or is this delaminating in the worst case?
Or should I have ground this far in the first place?

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 4:15pm
We removed all glass that was used to attach the original stringers. That was no small task. Lots of work with the grinder, as well as flat bars to get it to peel up. In a few sections, more came up than we intended- we got hull glass up unintentionally. Might have been poor lamination or overzealous desctruction... or maybe a bit of both. We were sure to replace the hull glass in these sections (and then some).

Stringers out, but glass still in:

All stringer glass out:

You can see where we took too much glass off in the foreground of the last picture, just to the right of the keel.

Id say youre into the hull glass now. If its coming up easy, then take it off and be sure to replace it. If you can get to a spot where it comes off pretty hard, then grind the transition smooth and leave it.

-------------

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 4:23pm
Thanks TRBenj for the quick response.That was my hunch that I need to keep going.The wood around the exhaust ports was ok/a little soft but pryed out the center piecs will not budge and looks good ,OK to leave?
JMD

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 5:41pm
Jeff,
You said the wood around the exhaust was OK but soft. I wouldn't take the chance on it and suggest you put new in. You're way into the hull anyway!!

I agree with Tim and it does look like you have some delam in the hull. Just as he mentioned, get the loose stuff up and replace it.

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 7:03pm

Jeff,
You said the wood around the exhaust was OK but soft. I wouldn't take the chance on it and suggest you put new in. You're way into the hull anyway!!

I agree with Tim and it does look like you have some delam in the hull. Just as he mentioned, get the loose stuff up and replace it.

Pete,
I did remove the soft wood around the exhaust ports popped right out. My question was the center board in the middle of the transom (between the exhaust ports )that attaches to the lifting eye is dry and would not budge I would like to leave it in place. CPECS it and re-glass?
I spoke with US Composites today and I’m told I can use there thin 635 laminating epoxy for my CPES is that good info trying to order from one place.
Sorry have to be careful using my phone when replying to post.

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 7:12pm
Tim, Pete
What if any precautions did you take with the bottom of your hull while working on it? In your picture it looks close to the current state that mine is in. Is the 3 point stand still a viable solution when the hull is getting this “thin” it is very loose/flexible if that make any sense. I will be adding 2 more supports to the front under the windshield chine area, similar idea to what Greg did when he left it on the trailer.

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 7:43pm

What if any precautions did you take with the bottom of your hull while working on it?

We braced our BFN at the chine right near the windshield, and again at the transom. We also blocked the keel in 2 or 3 places. Once supported, we brought the trailer up to the hull as a brace, though it didnt really hold much (if any) weight- it was there to prevent flexing. Id repost my picture, but Im not allowed!

-------------

Date Posted: May-16-2011 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

What if any precautions did you take with the bottom of your hull while working on it?

We braced our BFN at the chine right near the windshield, and again at the transom. We also blocked the keel in 2 or 3 places. Once supported, we brought the trailer up to the hull as a brace, though it didnt really hold much (if any) weight- it was there to prevent flexing. Id repost my picture, but Im not allowed!

I will let you post pictures or is it top secret squire stuff

Date Posted: May-17-2011 at 11:47am
oops double posted

-------------

Date Posted: May-17-2011 at 11:47am

**Sorry for the thread jack**

I know most of the guys here use US composites to get their rebuild stuff but just for the sake of asking has anyone used or heard of Raka.com?

I was talking with one of the new guy's in the shop who is building a woody from scratch and suggested Raka instead of US. I'm just throwing this out there. Pete, Tim, Joe any of you guy's hear of them?

-------------

Date Posted: May-17-2011 at 12:20pm
Ive heard of Raka, but never used them. Maybe it was Pete who brought them up?

-------------

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: May-17-2011 at 1:08pm
I have never heard anything bad about RAKA, some people feel it is better to work with and has the same finished qualities.. the extra cost is not huge. I just orded another few hundred pounds of stuff from US composites so I guess I am not exactly a convert yet but I may try Raka at some point.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Date Posted: May-17-2011 at 1:31pm
It wasn't I who mentioned RAKA!

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-31-2011 at 8:58pm
Is 1708 going to be strong enough for the floor (over foam?)
I also had to remove all the hull glass my plan was to run 50” wide down the center then 50” wide down each side overlapping in the bilge .I’m not sure I like the bilge overlap but..
And if I have read correctly biax too wrap the stringers and cloth to finish. Running 2” ,4”8” my question is do I run tis parallel with the stringer or do I cut small strips and drape over diagonally going one way then the next up and down the stringer?

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Posted By: Keeganino
Date Posted: June-01-2011 at 12:09am
Run parallel with the stringers. Long, uninterrupted lengths are stronger than a bunch of pieces.

-------------
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4897" rel="nofollow - 1973 Skier

Date Posted: June-02-2011 at 12:47am
Is the tape 2,4,8 cloth or biax? US Composites does not sell a biax in the 2,4,8 sizes.
In Turbos thread it was listed" 2,4,8 biax 12"over the top".Is it cloth tape than 12" biax to cap it off?

And I found 1708 that is described as "soft" it wont go vertical but will lay flat. Sound ok?
Jeff

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Date Posted: May-01-2012 at 12:16am
Well finally got the hull peeled

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Posted By: SNobsessed
Date Posted: May-01-2012 at 12:35am
How did you peel the gelcoat off? Grinder? You did a nice job!

-------------
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin

Date Posted: May-01-2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

How did you peel the gelcoat off? Grinder? You did a nice job!

Thanks
I hiered it out the guy came to my house 3hrs later he was done.The tool is called a Gelplane made in the UK pretty pricey .I wish I had it when I did the inside of the boat alot less grinding and very little dust.
Some lite sanding and fairing and should be ready to spray the Gel on.
It was nice sweeped up with a broom when he was done.
Jeff

-------------
2002 CC Ski Nautique

Posted By: Jllogan
Date Posted: May-01-2012 at 11:48am
wow I gotta get me one of those!!

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5792&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 1986 Ski Nautique 2001

Posted By: uk1979
Date Posted: May-01-2012 at 6:37pm
Thanks for posting Jeff... makes a real nice job... I found a YouTube clip..
Sorry about the accent we all don't speak that well.

At £1890 with our tax its not cheep...I think some of us will be thinking how can I make one..

-------------
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN

Print Page | Close Window