Forum Name: Gear For Sale
Forum Discription: Any and all types of water sports gear for sale
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17677
Printed Date: May-11-2024 at 8:36am

Topic: Barefoot International Boom
Posted By: Tribal150
Subject: Barefoot International Boom
Date Posted: May-23-2010 at 10:16am
I have a used Barefoot boom for sale it is in like new condition pick up only in zip code 43611.

$300 obo

Rob

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=796&sort=Year&pagenum=2&yrstart=1976&yrend=1976 - 1976 Ski Nautique

Replies:
Posted By: nautiquechick
Date Posted: May-24-2010 at 4:48pm
would this boom fit an 87 ski nautique 2001 I can not seem to get the answer to that question anywhere.

Thanks

-------------
nautiquechick

Posted By: behindpropeller
Date Posted: May-25-2010 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by nautiquechick nautiquechick wrote:

would this boom fit an 87 ski nautique 2001 I can not seem to get the answer to that question anywhere.

Thanks

Yes it will!

Tim

-------------

Date Posted: May-25-2010 at 4:46pm
Thanks Tim They act like I need a straight boom. so this is nice to know that one like this will fit my boat. I am trying to borrow one from someone for the summer that doesn't really use it or find one for really cheap. (as you know money is an issue) wanted to be able to try to get my 5 yr old up this year. and I have a confession to make I can not get up on skis either I have been trying for years. I don't get it I am very athletic and I have tried 100 times (at least) and can not do it everyone tells me I need to get a barefoot boom.

-------------
nautiquechick

Posted By: harddock
Date Posted: May-26-2010 at 7:44pm

Thanks Tim They act like I need a straight boom. so this is nice to know that one like this will fit my boat. I am trying to borrow one from someone for the summer that doesn't really use it or find one for really cheap. (as you know money is an issue) wanted to be able to try to get my 5 yr old up this year. and I have a confession to make I can not get up on skis either I have been trying for years. I don't get it I am very athletic and I have tried 100 times (at least) and can not do it everyone tells me I need to get a barefoot boom.

Or a better instructor! (LOL)

The boom can help but I have taught dozens of people over the years without the help of a boom. Once you figure out the correct body position and let the boat do the work it is remarkably simple.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4487" rel="nofollow - 1998 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:34am
You volunteering???? also a boat with a good transmission lol... if you have read my forum or thread you know what I mean if not (looking for transmission for 87 nautique) I really want to barefoot but have to get the skiing thing down first.

-------------
nautiquechick

Posted By: behindpropeller
Date Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:42am

You volunteering???? also a boat with a good transmission lol... if you have read my forum or thread you know what I mean if not (looking for transmission for 87 nautique) I really want to barefoot but have to get the skiing thing down first.

Drive your tranny to Ohio and Eric can fix it while I give you some skiing lessons.

Tim

-------------

Date Posted: May-27-2010 at 1:20am
I am so in...you actually put a smile on my face today for the first time...

-------------
nautiquechick

Posted By: tjsal
Date Posted: June-09-2010 at 2:29pm
Is the boom still available? Will it work on my 93 ski nautique? Thanks

Posted By: kapla
Date Posted: June-10-2010 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by tjsal tjsal wrote:

Is the boom still available? Will it work on my 93 ski nautique? Thanks

yes it will!! and also will let you mount the boom extension at the same time..
Sebastian

-------------
<a href="">1992 ski nautique

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: February-07-2011 at 2:34pm
Rob, is this still for sale? I'll be driving through Toledo on Friday and can stop by if you're available.

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: Evans
Date Posted: February-15-2011 at 2:09pm
Is the boom still available? Are you ok with shipping it?

Thanks
Mike

Posted By: trsulliv
Date Posted: March-13-2011 at 12:46pm
Is the boom still available?

-------------
Cheers,

trsulliv

Posted By: OverMyHead
Date Posted: March-13-2011 at 4:15pm
Where have you been Jessica?

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: kapla
Date Posted: December-29-2012 at 8:49am
Originally posted by ceshiwuhao ceshiwuhao wrote:

I really want to barefoot but have to get the skiing thing down first.

this spammers are getting more creative!! lol at least they take their time and post accordingly!

-------------
<a href="">1992 ski nautique

Posted By: GlassSeeker
Date Posted: December-30-2012 at 1:44am
ya he cut an pasted from up above. that way he stands a chance of creating a real sentence. I'm totally fooled

-------------
This is the life

Print Page | Close Window