SHOOT ME AN EMAIL WITH A PRICE

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

-------------
David Spaw

Replies:
Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: May-12-2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

http://www.go2marine.com/product/211313F/tempress-8-in-deck-plate-snap-fit.html-1551607515" rel="nofollow - Take a look at new. They are not that expensive.

BTW, ether fix your broken "Caps Lock" button or get a new keyboard.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: sam57
Date Posted: May-24-2012 at 8:24pm
I have one. $25 plus shipping.

Posted By: mdvalant
Date Posted: May-24-2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by sam57 sam57 wrote:

That's more than new...

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5009 - '90 Ski (sold)
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5479 - '00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA

Posted By: baitkiller
Date Posted: May-24-2012 at 8:44pm
Criminny.. Its a black pie plate... go buy one.

-------------
Jesus was a bare-footer.............

Date Posted: May-24-2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

Originally posted by sam57 sam57 wrote:

That's more than new...

Richard,
Did you even use the link I provided to a new one?

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: May-25-2012 at 2:59am
This is my hobby, not a parts business. I've never commented on the prices others have asked for their parts and I would expect the same courtesy in return. I bought a couple junk boats to get the trailers and you guys high-jacked me three times because I guessed at prices. How about minding your own business, you're like a bunch of old ladies with nothing better to do. If the buyer thinks something is priced too high, he can either pass or make an offer.

Sam

Date Posted: May-25-2012 at 3:08am
And further more, no one I've sold a part to has claimed misrepresentation, or was not happy with the price they paid. So how's about live and let live.

Sam

Posted By: OverMyHead
Date Posted: May-25-2012 at 4:45am
Sam, I am torn on this one. I will be forever grateful for the engine you sold me and I will happily give you my strongest recommendation to buy used stuff from. But on the other hand friends don't let friends overpay for parts. Its just part of having each others back.    

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Posted By: ccspud
Date Posted: May-28-2012 at 5:00pm
I HAVE GOTTEN THE INSPECTION COVER THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

THANK YOU

BY THE WAY.....

MY CAPS BUTTON IS NOT BROKEN! BUT MY RIGHT ARM AND HAND DON'T, PERMANTLY, ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO AND WAS RIGHT HANDED. I USE ALL CAPS SO I CAN TYPE FASTER. I AM SORRY I OFENDED YOU AND I HOPE YOUR EYES ARE RECOVERING FROM THE HORIBBLE TRAUMATIC EXPERIANCE OF READING MY POST IN ALL CAPS.

AND

CRIMINY......I LOOKED EVRYWARE FOR A BLACK PIE PLATE....FOR A BOAT....I EVEN CONTACTED MY DEALER, WHO COULDENT FIND ONE......HUH....BUT I FOUND ALL KINDS OF INSPECTION COVERS AS IT TURNS OUT I CONTACTED A FORMER CORECT CRAFT MECHANIC OF 27 YEARS WHO HAD AN OLD CC SERVICE MANUAL...GUESS WHAT...IT IS CALLED AN INSPECTION PLATE JUST LIKE THEY DID IN 1979 WHEN I BOUGHT MY FIRST CORRECT CRAFT BOAT. I HAVE HAD MANY CORRECT CRAFT SINCE THEN AND CURRENLY HAVE TWO

I AM PLANNING ON USING AN INSPECTION PLATE AND NOT USING NOT USING THE BLACK PIE PLATE THINGY AS YOU PUT IT. I ONLY USE THE ORIGINAL PARTS USING A PIE PLATE IS JUST TACKY...OR DID YOU MEAN TO CALL THE INSPECTION PLATE A PIE PLATE......?????!!!!........REALLY! GET OVER YOUR SELF

SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO HAD TO READ THIS

I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND DID NOT THINK THE PARTS WANTED FORUM WAS AN OPINION OR COMMENTS BEYOND WANTING PARTS IN A HELPFULL MANNER

SORRY AND DISGUSTED I HAD TO WRITE THIS....THIS WILL BE MY LAST LAST OUTBURST IN THIS FORUM

EVERYONE ELSE....HAVE AGREAT SUMMER, HAPPY BOATING

SPUD

-------------
David Spaw

Date Posted: May-28-2012 at 6:58pm
David (spud),

Don't feel bad, I too got chided on this forum for using all caps.

I found out a long time ago the world is full of experts and advice givers which are euphemisms for spoilers who take great delight in raining on other peoples parades. There are many many nice and helpful guys on this forum who more than make up for the guys who aren't so nice. Welcome aboard and hopefully the next time you need something things go a little more smoothly.

For all others reading this, next time I have something priced too high, tell me in a kindly manner instead of trying to make me look like a fool or a thief. Life's too short to get all up in arms over a boat part.

Sam

Date Posted: May-30-2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by ccspud ccspud wrote:

MY CAPS BUTTON IS NOT BROKEN! BUT MY RIGHT ARM AND HAND DON'T, PERMANTLY, ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO AND WAS RIGHT HANDED. I USE ALL CAPS SO I CAN TYPE FASTER. I AM SORRY I OFENDED YOU AND I HOPE YOUR EYES ARE RECOVERING FROM THE HORIBBLE TRAUMATIC EXPERIANCE OF READING MY POST IN ALL CAPS.

I sincerely apologize for the caps comment. If I had known about your problem I certainly would not have commented. In a forum, the all caps comes across as shouting. You did not offend me in any way. Do all small case letters help at all with typing?

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: baitkiller
Date Posted: May-30-2012 at 7:56pm
Well, hat in hand I will say I'm sorry for being such a tool. "Pie plate" is a generally recognized term for round inspection plate. Sorry again and don't stay mad... just stay.

-------------
Jesus was a bare-footer.............

Print Page | Close Window