Forum Name: Help CorrectCraftFan.com
Forum Discription: Learn how you can contribute to CorrectCraftFan.com
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27990
Printed Date: April-25-2024 at 6:05pm

Topic: 1998 Air Tigue
Posted By: trojoro
Subject: 1998 Air Tigue
Date Posted: October-03-2012 at 3:18am
HI everyone im new to this site. I am currently looking at a 98 air tigue with the standard 5.8 pcm. How do you guys think this boat will perform compared to a 2001 ski nautique both in wake and over all practicality? I am also interested in this boat because I would like to avoid the gas guzzling wakeboard boats out there, that being said does anyone know what average fuel consumption of these boats pulling a wakeboarder?

thanks everyone, Trevor

Replies:
Posted By: watrski
Date Posted: October-03-2012 at 5:23am
Originally posted by trojoro trojoro wrote:

HI everyone im new to this site. I am currently looking at a 98 air tigue with the standard 5.8 pcm. How do you guys think this boat will perform compared to a 2001 ski nautique both in wake and over all practicality? I am also interested in this boat because I would like to avoid the gas guzzling wakeboard boats out there, that being said does anyone know what average fuel consumption of these boats pulling a wakeboarder?

thanks everyone, Trevor

Great machine if you don't need the space. Change out the rudder for the 11A and put an acme 470 on it.

Tim

-------------
Tubing Sucks.

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: October-03-2012 at 1:00pm

How do you guys think this boat will perform compared to a 2001 ski nautique both in wake and over all practicality?

I would imagine you'll get much better feedback on the comparison (Tim's input will be especially helpful seeing as he's had both) if you tell us your intended use.

-------------

Posted By: trojoro
Date Posted: October-03-2012 at 2:05pm
[/QUOTE]
I would imagine you'll get much better feedback on the comparison (Tim's input will be especially helpful seeing as he's had both) if you tell us your intended use.[/QUOTE] I plan on using the boat mainly as a wake boat, but i also want a smaller boat that is easy to load on and off and has reasonably good gas consumption. I guess my main deciding factor is if this boat will throw the wake a 2001 is capable of.

Posted By: watrski
Date Posted: October-03-2012 at 4:02pm

I would imagine you'll get much better feedback on the comparison (Tim's input will be especially helpful seeing as he's had both) if you tell us your intended use.[/QUOTE] I plan on using the boat mainly as a wake boat, but i also want a smaller boat that is easy to load on and off and has reasonably good gas consumption. I guess my main deciding factor is if this boat will throw the wake a 2001 is capable of.[/QUOTE]

I used to wakeboard behind my 2001. I do not wakeboard anymore.

That being said: If you are a good wakeboarder and understand the principals of loading the line and popping off of the wake the 176/tique wake is plenty big enough up to 20mph (no extra weight). If you are one of the make the wake as big as possible and use no technique...then it won't work for you.

Other than that, its a great boat. The max number of people in our boat is 4 while skiing (3 in/1 behind). Our pontoon is for loading the extra people on.

Tim

-------------
Tubing Sucks.

Posted By: mmogoingjian
Date Posted: July-13-2013 at 4:49am
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Print Page | Close Window