Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3045
Printed Date: June-23-2024 at 3:02pm

Topic: 82 - 86 nautique 2001 parts
Posted By: MikeSki6
Subject: 82 - 86 nautique 2001 parts
Date Posted: February-15-2006 at 2:11pm
I am looking for a couple of key items:

- ski pylon (already have the eye ring just need the pole itself unless of course you have the eye ring)

- the top half of the boat or if someone has a gutted boat that they want to sell so I can use the top half of the hull.

I greatly apreciate your help!

-------------
[COLOR="orange">82Nautique

California Delta

[/COLOR

Replies:
Posted By: coreytread
Date Posted: February-15-2006 at 6:01pm
I have a ski pylon on an 81 email me if interested coreytread@cox-internet.com

Date Posted: February-15-2006 at 6:02pm
PS possibly could work something out with the top half but mine is an 81

Date Posted: February-16-2006 at 12:56pm
thanks for the offer but I'm looking for the some year/style. I'm actually just looking to you it for a mold so I can make some fiberglass mods to the look of it!

Question though what are the differences between the 81 to 82 style as far as diminsions?

-------------

California Delta

[/COLOR

Date Posted: February-16-2006 at 1:52pm
I dont think there are any differences, I talked with my local CC restoration man and he said that the top half of my 81 would fit on an 82. I thought thats what you where trying to achieve

-------------

Posted By: jon4pres
Date Posted: February-16-2006 at 2:18pm
Mike what are you going to do??
You have me extremely curious about what you are going to do with the top half of a boat.

81 is a different length than the 82

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1801&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980 - 82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas

Date Posted: February-16-2006 at 5:14pm
I want to lay up the upper section out of carbon fiber. I would use mine to do this but is can be a messy process, and I don't really want to take my boat out of commision for to long of a time during the process.

-------------

California Delta

[/COLOR

Date Posted: February-17-2006 at 12:46pm
So then are you going to cut the top off of your boat and replace it with the carbon fiber top or is this just a cosmetic overlay kinda thing??

That seems like a lot of work and money. Why do you think you need to do this?

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1801&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980 - 82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas

Date Posted: February-17-2006 at 1:08pm
don't need to do this! Money??? Common now, this is a hobbie, its not about the time or the money its more about the journey, the sense of accoplishment. Its just what we do...

-------------

California Delta

[/COLOR

Date Posted: February-17-2006 at 2:05pm
Sounds cool. When you are done will you paint the carbon fiber or will it just have that mesh look to it? I bet you will save a ton of weight by making it carbon fiber.

-------------

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas

Posted By: hillbilly
Date Posted: February-25-2006 at 10:45pm
Mike I am going to remove my pylon. If I can get it out I mean....But I had the ring style on top (86) but I cut it off when I used to have an extended pylon. I am in Nor-Cal also. By the way are you the Mikeski from wakeworld with the extra lead? Make some sort of trade????     Let me know    Jeff

Date Posted: February-27-2006 at 10:37am
H-Billy,
I'm not the Mikeski from wake world, though I do have access to some lead. I am actually going to try and get my hands on it here in the next couple of weeks. We definatly may beable to work out a deal. You think you could send me a pic of your pylon? mikeski6@yahoo.com
Thanks

-------------

California Delta

[/COLOR

Posted By: hillbilly
Date Posted: February-28-2006 at 6:02am
I'm not real computer savvy and I dont have a digital camera.....But I live in Woodland..My pylon is the bent kind that angles back towards the motor box. I cut off the loop with a die grinder. Because I didnt know how to remove it otherwise?

Print Page | Close Window