Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=309
Printed Date: May-20-2024 at 12:14am

Topic: Help, Please!
Posted By: dan.houston
Subject: Help, Please!
Date Posted: April-21-2004 at 11:59am
I have recently acquired a Correct Craft Mustang. I think it is a 1964 model. Two questions....1) Where do I find the hull identification number. 2) What is the approximate value range of a boat such as this? Thanks for any information.

-------------
Dan Houston, Charlotte, NC

Replies:
Posted By: Rick
Date Posted: April-21-2004 at 11:24pm
Dan I would look at the reference section and see which boat from which year it resembles The ID Plate should be on the stringer next to the Transmission. Also the engine make and model and pictures would help us ID it. As to value they vary from free to around 10K depending on the ocndition Most in good condition would be around 4K here in California

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=250&yrstart=1996&yrend=2000%20" rel="nofollow - 2000 Ski

Posted By: dan.houston
Date Posted: April-22-2004 at 10:05am
Thanks for the info Rick.

-------------
Dan Houston, Charlotte, NC

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: April-27-2004 at 12:24am
Dan,
Any luck on finding that Hull I.D.? Many of them strangely disappeared over the years. There are other ways to narrow it down such as engine type/size, etc., in case the ID wasn't still there. If it was there, call Correct Craft in Orlando and they'll tell you exactly when the boat was built to the day.
I'm just up in Mooresville, and would love to check out your boat sometime.

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Posted By: 66polyhead
Date Posted: April-27-2004 at 1:14am
I found my hull I.D. tag when I replaced my exhaust hose, it was against the transom underneath the exhaust thru pipe. I also found a nice diamond ring, and a gold tie tack.

Print Page | Close Window