Forum Name: Gear For Sale
Forum Discription: Any and all types of water sports gear for sale
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3299
Printed Date: April-25-2024 at 11:01pm

Topic: Barefoot Boom for sale
Posted By: woodboy
Subject: Barefoot Boom for sale
Date Posted: April-03-2006 at 6:51pm
I have a barefoot boom for a 79 Nautique that attatches to ski pylon and stabilizes on front lift ring. i think it is padded for the gunnel. Any interest My daughter is too young and I think I'm too old for such a thing. I'm in northern IN. Let me know   Rob

-------------
Lake Livin' Rocks

Replies:
Posted By: 68 Skylark
Date Posted: April-10-2006 at 10:39pm
If your daughter has any interest in skiing hang on to that boom! It is the fastest way to get the young ones up on skis. Ours was a barefoot boom for a couple of years then became the training boom.

Keith

Posted By: Mark Mel
Date Posted: April-11-2006 at 2:07pm
How much do you want? Email me @ mpm32@msn.com.

Thanks

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=972&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1976&yrend=1980" rel="nofollow - 1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct

Date Posted: April-11-2006 at 7:38pm
Mark I think I'm coing to hold on to it. I'm trying to sell the boat. I bought a 55 century coronado and dont have room for both. I think the boom is a nice selling feture(sp).

-------------
Lake Livin' Rocks

Posted By: Munday
Date Posted: April-13-2006 at 7:10pm
55 coronado way cool.got the caddy motor and sliding hard top?I grew up with a 58 resorter,I'm very jealous

Good luck Munday

Date Posted: April-24-2006 at 9:40pm
Munday   Thanks I just got it home from Maine the 23rd. no it doesnt have a top it has a 331 Hemi 20 hrs on rebuild sounds great! I'll post pics as soon as able.

-------------
Lake Livin' Rocks

Posted By: fredo68
Date Posted: April-25-2006 at 10:36am
woodboy

haaaaaayyyyyy!
your just to old to barefoot, our old
torsos just cant take it anymore.

c'mon
fredo68

-------------
fredo68

Posted By: DrCC
Date Posted: June-07-2006 at 1:34am
Hey guys, Sorry to interupt, but I saw that fredo was here. 302 pic on bottom of page 6 of my post.
    And I was wanting the boom, but I need one with a 2" pylon clamp.

Happy Coronado, Woodb.      AT

Posted By: Kevin's '79
Date Posted: June-07-2006 at 9:00am
DrCC,

I had a '74 Ski Nautique and bought a 2" clamp for the boom (it came with a 2 1/2"). I still have it and would sell it to you if it would fit the boom you buy.

Posted By: DrCC
Date Posted: June-07-2006 at 10:51pm
Kevin, Email me on the clamp. Brand, model etc...

Posted By: Kevin's '79
Date Posted: August-04-2006 at 8:17am
Dr CC,

I thought I had responded to you on the clamp, but I must not have. I still have the clamp. It was for a Casad straight boom. I bought the clamp new from Casad in the late eighties. It has 2 bolts that tighten it to the pylon and one bolt that goes through it and the boom. Let me know if you are still interested. I also have a good Michigan RH 13x13 prop if you need one. You can call me anytime if you prefer. 256-412-8540

Print Page | Close Window