Forum Name: Gear For Sale
Forum Discription: Any and all types of water sports gear for sale
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33033
Printed Date: May-19-2024 at 6:05am

Topic: barefoot suit for sale
Posted By: audiodude
Subject: barefoot suit for sale
Date Posted: March-14-2014 at 12:02pm
Hi I have a Dual Exposure Barefoot suit for sale. It is a men's medium that no longer fits me. I bought it a long time ago but only skied with it, never had the nerve to try barefooting. It is in good condition may be a little faded all zippers work. Make me an offer. I will be at SJRR so I can bring it if anyone is interested.

-------------
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"

Replies:
Posted By: backfoot100
Date Posted: March-14-2014 at 12:41pm
Damn, HW this is right up your alley

-------------
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: March-14-2014 at 2:26pm
Oh I was probably the first viewer of this thread and have already considered it but my offer for a size Medium would be pretty low. Just too short for me to wear. The white leg strap buckles are sweet!

-------------

Posted By: bwinn
Date Posted: August-11-2014 at 1:49am
Dude! Audiodude! I may be interested in your suit if it's still available. It looks like u may be in ct. Are you goin to the ct mini?
-burton

Posted By: td_in_nc
Date Posted: October-05-2014 at 1:25pm
Is the barefoot suit still available?

Date Posted: October-30-2014 at 11:10am
Sorry yes sold to me.

Posted By: audiodude
Date Posted: October-30-2014 at 4:56pm
Hey Burton thanks for covering my lack of communication! How is the barefootin goin?

-------------
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"

Date Posted: October-30-2014 at 9:32pm
no problem at all Art! barefootin season treated me well. managed a handful of shortline boom pulls, nothing crazy but im happy with the progress for the first season. My driver's abilities improved significantly so next season I should have a nice jump on things. thanks for the interest and I hope to get on the water with u next season. enjoi

Print Page | Close Window