Forum Name: Boat Maintenance
Forum Discription: Discuss maintenance of your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3447
Printed Date: September-27-2024 at 3:35pm

Topic: Bunk Carpet
Posted By: 81nautique
Subject: Bunk Carpet
Date Posted: April-25-2006 at 8:57pm
Anyone have a good source for trailer bunk carpet? Everything I find in the catalogs comes in 12' lengths and I need 14'. I really don't want to piece it together.
Thanks

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Replies:
Posted By: Kevin's '79
Date Posted: April-26-2006 at 9:27am
I bought mine from MidWest Correct Craft and it was very reasonably priced. Talk to Bruce.

Posted By: David F
Date Posted: April-26-2006 at 9:39am
I always get mine at my local trailer manufacturer (Magnum). So, try a store that specializes in trailer and they should have the bunk carpet in varying widths at any length you want.

-------------

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: April-26-2006 at 10:19am
I found mine on a website specializing in bassboat carpets. They also had bunk carpets. You'd be surprised, there are several out their. Try a good search. If I remember there was boatcarpet.com, boatcarpetdeals.com, bassboatcarpet.com, and several others. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: skyhawkflyer
Date Posted: April-26-2006 at 10:22am
I got mine from White Lake Marina. It was about $44.00 with shipping to my door step. I'm doing my bunks next week. Don't forget, use stainless steel staples!

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: April-27-2006 at 1:14pm
Boatcarpet.com $30 plus shipping. Actually a remnant piece that is 15' long and wide enough to do the bunks twice. Great deal.   Thanks a ton guys.

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Print Page | Close Window