Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=376
Printed Date: September-24-2024 at 2:38pm

Topic: Step Pads for sale
Posted By: westlakecc
Subject: Step Pads for sale
Date Posted: May-14-2004 at 8:30pm

I have two of the larger style teak step pads out of a 78 Ski Tique for sale. Make me an offer.

Also, I am looking for someone who can make me new rails for the rope guard on the back of my 78 American skier. Any suggestions?

Replies:
Posted By: Tribal150
Date Posted: May-14-2004 at 8:59pm
Are you looking for the assembly that goes over the two exaust ports on the back of the boat?

Rob

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=796&sort=Year&pagenum=2&yrstart=1976&yrend=1976 - 1976 Ski Nautique

Posted By: yellowdog
Date Posted: May-14-2004 at 9:20pm
Sure, now you tell me about the step pads. I just bought 2 new ones! Would have much rather had ones that were 'seasoned' so they would match the originals. Such is life!

As for the stern rail, I am sure that I saw some in West Marine's web catalog. There were several in varying lengths, you should be able to find one that matches.

-------------
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: May-17-2004 at 5:11pm
I am looking for the entire assembly; rails for the ladder, rail over the stern from side to side.

Posted By: nautiquefanatic
Date Posted: May-17-2004 at 10:49pm
how much for the step pads for the 78 Ski Tique?? do they have all the wood strips in them?? i am interested.
pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

Date Posted: May-19-2004 at 5:02pm
pcarpenter,

I don't really have a value on them, that's why I was looking for an offer. I need new teak strips for mine but am just having the strips cut. A friend gave these to me and told me to just take the teak out but I can't see ruining a good set like this. All of the wood strips are there and are in very good shape, they're just too big. A little oil would make them shine. Make me a reasonable offer.

Posted By: yellowdog
Date Posted: May-24-2004 at 12:25pm
Westlakecc,

New ones are $15 - 16 each depending on where you get them. Go from there.

-------------
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique

Print Page | Close Window