Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41513
Printed Date: May-16-2024 at 7:48pm

Topic: 94'' sport Nautique glove box lid
Posted By: 02superair
Subject: 94'' sport Nautique glove box lid
Date Posted: July-14-2017 at 1:08am
Looking to buy a 94' style nautique glove box lid.

Replies:
Posted By: Dreaming
Date Posted: July-14-2017 at 1:50pm
just for clarification purposes, mine has 2 lids on the dash .   Are you talking about the smoked plastic lid behind the observer? or the thicker black lid in the center of the dash that is used for walk thru windshields?   May be a dumb question since you have a sport, and not a ski, but help would clarify if the parts cross over between the two models.

Posted By: rolleronariver
Date Posted: July-14-2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Dreaming Dreaming wrote:

just for clarification purposes, mine has 2 lids on the dash .   Are you talking about the smoked plastic lid behind the observer? or the thicker black lid in the center of the dash that is used for walk thru windshields?   May be a dumb question since you have a sport, and not a ski, but help would clarify if the parts cross over between the two models.

Sports have only one lid since they are walk through so it would be the smoked plastic one over the glove box. I need one for my 92 as well. It's cracked.

-------------
92 Sport nautique

Posted By: Dreaming
Date Posted: July-14-2017 at 2:02pm
gotcha... I couldn't remember if Sports only had Open bow or if they were closed bow as well.   Someone was making the Smoked glove box lids a while back, maybe N3?   or maybe it was Morfoot.   I think they were a carbon fiber or some other material.   the lexan is commonly broken IIRC.

Posted By: 02superair
Date Posted: July-14-2017 at 2:25pm
Its a Sport, so it only has the flat smoked plastic glove box lid

Posted By: MartyMabe
Date Posted: July-21-2017 at 10:04am
Chad,
Can you post a picture and some measurements?
Or send me pics to my e-mail
mtmabe@northstate.net

Marty

Also- do you have a PEF Plaque for your boat yet???

-------------
66 Skylark
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5041" rel="nofollow - 93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Print Page | Close Window