Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42665
Printed Date: September-24-2024 at 2:39pm

Topic: 72 ski nautique gas tank wanted
Posted By: Matt lutz
Subject: 72 ski nautique gas tank wanted
Date Posted: April-23-2018 at 7:15pm
I'm looking to buy the following parts for a 72 ski nautique, gas tank, fuel filter unit , fuel pump,, rear nav light,a bilge pump.

Replies:
Posted By: jeffware
Date Posted: May-13-2018 at 10:59am
bought a new fuel pump for my 72 nautique recently. 351w motor. pump is a Carter "M60389", bought on amazon. sorry dude, i cannot sell my fuel tank to you. but i removed my fuel tank recently, while replacing exaust rubber tubing, and repainted the outside, the sticker on the tank says: Tempo Long Cruise, 6200 Cochran Rd, Cleveland Ohio, 44139, 18 US Gallons, Tempo Products Company. rear light is a Perko.

Posted By: jeffware
Date Posted: May-13-2018 at 11:12am
oops, forgot to say this, my 72 boat takes a fuel filter cartridge made by WIX, #33271.. available at NAPA auto parts. My steel filter assembly takes this removable cartridge, its mounted on the stringer, left side, just aft of the tranny (velvet drive).

Posted By: 93/70 ccpb
Date Posted: May-13-2018 at 9:33pm
tempo is out of business,i have one from early 60's.. center of tank fill if interested pm me ill try to get measurements.

-------------
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Print Page | Close Window