Forum Name: Help CorrectCraftFan.com
Forum Discription: Learn how you can contribute to CorrectCraftFan.com
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=477
Printed Date: March-28-2024 at 11:49am

Topic: 1963 Plastic Classic
Posted By: Guests
Subject: 1963 Plastic Classic
Date Posted: June-11-2004 at 4:48pm
I've recently inherited a early 60's Plastic Craft hull number PC149. Correct Craft believes it is a early 1963. It is in good working order but I may need some parts to put this beauty back to its original color scheme and condition. I'm new to this so any web sites, color brochure information would be helpful. Thanks for any information you may have.

Replies:
Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: July-26-2004 at 12:18pm
I have a plastic craft hull # 146! I was told also that it was either a 63 or 64? Does your boat have the fiberglass bridge across middle of boat behind front seat? Let me know Im also trying to find parts and i have some extras from the restore!Im trying to find out exactly what year and model this thing is? mustang/classic/barracuda----which one is it? this boat is equipped with the 312 interceptor with two 2-barrel carter carbs facing away from each other(front to back)! Let me know anyone with info!!!!!!!

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: kenny g
Date Posted: July-26-2004 at 2:24pm
PAUL,if your boat has the bulkhead behindthe front bench seat.molded ribs on the deck like the barracuda,then you have a "correct craft classic" model.gear shift on the dash,gas on the gunwale ? it aint a mustang or cuda with that bulkhead i have some pic"s i can mail or fax,but i can"t post em on this forum with my computer

-------------
kenny g

Posted By: 67nautique312
Date Posted: July-27-2004 at 11:36am
Hey kenny g,

Pics would be great! My e-mail address is in my profile but here it is again!! Thanks

paul.waters.b@bayer.com

-------------
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique

Posted By: kenny g
Date Posted: July-27-2004 at 11:56am
PAUL . go to general discussion pg3 .
click on -who's going to cedar point.
scroll down to the post by bourea.catch that link.you'll find a cc classic [red & WHITE]it was at the reunion.i think it's a 64

-------------
kenny g

Posted By: george
Date Posted: August-13-2007 at 5:33pm
Have a '69 Nautique . Beatiful condition, new motor. Runs like a dream. Anyone want it? give me an email address and I will send pics and video.

Need offers (no silly ones) . The boat is a classic and in good nick.

Email me on rossg@vpsprotection.co.za

george

Print Page | Close Window