Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50466
Printed Date: September-27-2024 at 12:41pm

Topic: Pylon
Posted By: Nautiquehunter
Subject: Pylon
Date Posted: February-01-2022 at 6:34am
I recently bought a 74 Martinique . I will do a full hull up rebuild next year . It didn't come with a pylon but it has the cup in the bottom of the hull so I can put one in . Does anyone have one they want to sell ? 

Replies:
Posted By: 93/70 ccpb
Date Posted: February-01-2022 at 12:16pm
ill look in shed when i can get to it measure how tall it might be from a mustang,

-------------
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Date Posted: February-02-2022 at 6:47am
Tweety pylon is 32'' high from the floor and 41'' from the bottom of the hull. It is about 1 3/4'' diameter .

Posted By: ScottZ
Date Posted: February-14-2022 at 11:21am
I think I have the later style aluminum pylon that came out of a 77 Martinique.  If I still have it it can be bought.

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: February-15-2022 at 7:11am
Let me know if you have one . The entire boat needs to be rebuilt so I can build around any style  pylon.

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: February-15-2022 at 11:12am
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

I think I have the later style aluminum pylon that came out of a 77 Martinique.  If I still have it it can be bought.

If that's the case then you should just go ahead and drive it over at no charge and pick up a windshield that I've been storing for you for 2 years.Wink

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: March-08-2022 at 1:51pm
I can do that at but do not know when.

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: March-08-2022 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Let me know if you have one . The entire boat needs to be rebuilt so I can build around any style  pylon.

It is available. $200

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Print Page | Close Window