Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51065
Printed Date: March-28-2024 at 2:57pm

Topic: Redline exhaust Manifolds
Posted By: AlfaDon
Subject: Redline exhaust Manifolds
Date Posted: March-14-2023 at 11:18pm
Redline Aluminum Exhaust manifolds for sale. Selling an extra set I've had for a while. Here's a chance to get some lighter manifolds without having to shell out for Hi Tecs.  These were manufactured probably back in the 80's or 90's  and were sold and used on Sprint Jet boats and River Jet Boats in the Pacific NW.  No cracks or corrosion. Pictures won't load. Message me and I can send them to you.
Thanks

$1000 shipped

Replies:
Posted By: fanofccfan
Date Posted: March-15-2023 at 7:47am
Try the new picture posting option. There is a tutorial in the general section and it’s easy to do.  

-------------
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: March-15-2023 at 8:35am
Have you run them? How do they perform?

Date Posted: March-15-2023 at 11:46am
I have not run this set, but my other set run great. I also opened up the runners on my set to match the ports on my RHS heads. Back in the day on the jet boat circuit these were one of the only options other than logs, or over the transom headers.

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Have you run them? How do they perform?

Date Posted: March-15-2023 at 11:48am
Thanks. I tired it last night and kept getting an error message. I'll try again today and reduce the image size if that doesn't work

Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

Try the new picture posting option. There is a tutorial in the general section and it’s easy to do.  

Date Posted: March-15-2023 at 12:42pm
Tried repeatedly to get the image upload to work, but with no luck. Even the modified instructions at the end on the post. There are pictures on the Ski Nautique Owners group on FB. Or message me. Thanks

Print Page | Close Window