Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51152
Printed Date: April-26-2024 at 2:59am

Topic: SkiDim
Posted By: KENO
Subject: SkiDim
Date Posted: May-26-2023 at 6:42am
Saw elsewhere that SkiDim has been sold to new owners.

A little looking on the website says their new business address is 6485 US Hwy 701N. Elizabethtown NC 

That just happens to be the same address as White Lake Marine/Nautique Parts

Replies:
Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: May-26-2023 at 8:26am
Hmmm now that's interesting. I'll do some digging myself and make a few calls and see what I can find out. I've met Vince at a gathering I was invited to at the masters a couple years ago and since it's this weekend maybe I'll see him and get the scoop from him or a few others. 

Posted By: fanofccfan
Date Posted: May-26-2023 at 8:37am
I have used them over the years and have always been impressed with the knowledge and service that they provide.  

-------------
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: May-26-2023 at 8:53am
Yep.. I just confirmed it. WLM aka NP bought SkiDim. Owners had been wanting to sell the business to retire and live out their Golden Years and a deal was finally made. Nothing should really change as far as Customer service goes or the Website business as usual but will be shipped from E-Town. Some of the employees were retained  so we as Inboard parts consumers shouldn't see any issues.  

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: Fl Inboards
Date Posted: May-26-2023 at 9:13am
I guess I could have passed this on 2 months ago. Nautique Parts bought the company Discount inboard marine. name and all inventory.
Karen and Vince were a great asset to waterskiers and marine business and they will be missed greatly. Retirement brings change and I hope Vince and Karen enjoy theirs with gusto!! Cheers !
Nautique parts your one stop for most all Correct Craft! and Now DIM. Makes sense!!

-------------
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0

Posted By: AlfaDon
Date Posted: June-23-2023 at 4:38pm
I guess I'm late to this conversation as I haven't been around much. It's nice to see that Vince and Karen have found a way to retire. They will be missed.  I guess that Richard is the only one left from the old crew. NP seems to be a good business. Do they do anything to provide any support the way Vince did?

Print Page | Close Window