Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51354
Printed Date: May-15-2024 at 5:15pm

Topic: 1991 Ski Nautique Windshield Needed
Posted By: mbminier
Subject: 1991 Ski Nautique Windshield Needed
Date Posted: September-01-2023 at 9:26pm
Looking for a windshield frame and glass from a 1991 ski Nautique. Our windshield was crushed after a winter with insane amounts of snow for the area. The side windows are actually intact but the front windshield is shattered and the bar at the top significantly bent. Located in Southern California but willing to drive anywhere to pick it up.

Replies:
Posted By: ErnieJ
Date Posted: November-25-2023 at 9:51am
I've got an '87 Nautique I'm parting out and it has a very nice complete windshield. I don't know if it is the same as your boat, but I would be glad to send pictures and dimensions to you. I'm in Nashville, TN so you would have a major road trip if you wanted to come and get it! I could likely build a shipping container that would get it to you intact. If you want to reach out to me, my cell is 615-973-5463. Ernie Jones 

-------------
ErnieJ

Posted By: mbminier
Date Posted: January-21-2024 at 7:42pm
Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, I think the windshield may not be compatible. Based on some research it’s looking like anything between 1990-1996 should be the best fit.
However, do you happen to know the beam width of your 87’? And is the windshield one continuous glass piece in the front with two side windows?

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: January-22-2024 at 9:39am
90-91 is the same, 92-93 has longer wings but will still install (might need additional holes). Anything before ‘90 is a different style, and 94+ is curved and likely won’t fit the deck.

Print Page | Close Window