Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5152
Printed Date: June-22-2024 at 9:31pm

Topic: 79nautique
Posted By: Dtaylor373
Subject: 79nautique
Date Posted: November-05-2006 at 9:30am
Now that you are on line this morning. How about returning my emails, about the part you have not sent me.

-------------
David T

Replies:
Posted By: 79nautique
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:34pm
Yah that sure is a week or so or maybe 5 day's guess buisness week, oh well.

Bottom line I didn't care for some of your comment's in the e-mails and figured you would do something like this which so I just was waiting to see when, hey everone enjoys my commints and such so that's cool I'm not going to sweat it. I Knew I should have posted it on e-bay or sold to the guy that wanted to but it on his Fed-ex account or even the third person asking about it, but I sold it to you since you responded first. Personally I feel I took a little bit of a hit compared to what I could have gotten for a very sought after part oh well, this is a little more entertaining and it's kinda been slow on here anyway.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=756&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1979&yrend=1979 - 79 nautique

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:03pm
My emails were to the point. Just wanted to know why you did not ship the other part. You may the choice not to answer. Sorry you took such a big hit on the part and lost so much money. I guess that is why you did not send the other part. I guess you sold it to someone else and tried to make up the difference you lost with the other slide. I really do not care, it just does me good to see how you are trying to cover your tracks. What it all boils down to is you failed to send what you said you were.

-------------
David T

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:30pm
Subj: Re: Let's try again about the boat parts
Date: 10/6/2006 8:00:09 AM Central Standard Time
To: DTaylor373@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I did the same on everyones packages and stated it as
shipping and handling and got the cost form UPS to box
the the items and ship, so that would have been 10 for
boxing and 10 for shipping. I forgot to pack the other
arm and have it at home in St Pete, I'm in IN right
now and won't be back home until 10-19. I also will be
making a donation to CCF, usually what I have done is
ask the buyers to make the donation as part of the
sell, decided to do it myself this time.

Thanks,

Chris

--- DTaylor373@aol.com wrote:

> I got the side window and the plastic slide, that
> was attached, but did not
> receive the other plastic slide mount. I was under
> the impression via your
> emails, that you were sending both. Also was
> wondering why you charged $20.00 for
> shipping and the postage was only $9.86
>

-------------
David T

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:30pm
I rest my case

Have a good weeken

-------------
David T

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:37pm
Holy sh*%! I see why you are so upset, he said shipping would be $10 when it was really $9.86, he owes you $.14!

Friggin rip off artist!

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:39pm
Maybe that $.14 was for the donation to CCF??? How generous

-------------

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:50pm
Where's the love my brothers

Seems like David T asked reasonable questions: what happened to the other part, and why 20 bucks for shipping?

Also seems that 79/Chris B was willing to take an uncharacteristically calm approach in response to this morning's post.

So where's the harm in that. I've found www.ufc.com to be great site if you want to read about guys who kick the crap out of each other. Peace out. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

Seems like David T asked reasonable questions: what happened to the other part, and why 20 bucks for shipping?

that was shipping and handling, I'm not in the packaging business so I have to go buy the supplies to do it and charge a fee for my time, gas to get the supplies and for the supplies.

sold a mirror to paul for a flat fee and by the time it was boxed and shipped I lost money, not much so I was not going that route again.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=756&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1979&yrend=1979 - 79 nautique

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:06pm
bkhallpa$$ notice how he stills avoids your question, what happen to the other part, in the above post.

-------------
David T

Posted By: todicus
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:12pm
This " I'm gonna tell on you " attitude is totally frickin' childish......... go cry to your mommy, not here.

-------------
Living outside the wake
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1525 - 95GT-40SNOB

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:12pm
I think it's pretty clear what happened to the other part, read e-mail

what isn't clear to them but is to me is why I choose not to send it and as previously stated it was because of your responce to the above posted e-mail you sent me that pissed me off and caused me to take the route I did plain and simple.

-------------

Posted By: boat dr
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:23pm
79; i have read this post from the start and have seen some valid points about TRUST,this may be a new word to some.To me it means i will do what i tell you i will do,no ifs, ands or buts.I have sold a few items thru this site,did i make any money,hell no,on a rudder a$$y. i lost.But you know a CCF member got the part he needed,i dont have a 40 lb. paper weight taking up space in my shop.And i bet he will return the favor,it is called friendship and sharing.you have a sad outlook 79,10.00 for handling kinda steep for a CC Fan............ boat dr

i have seen several post that say "make me an offer,or just pay the postage,these are the people that make this forum enjoyable for all,i will share with all parts and knowledge..........

-------------
boat dr

/diaries/details.asp?ID=4631 - 1949 Dart
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1533 - 1964 American Skier

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:28pm
David T,

I'm not asking any questions. I wish I didn't even know about this whole thing.

My point is that you and Chris have gotten a bit sideways with each other - but ONLY a LITTLE as far as I can determine. Hell, everyone knows that Chris doesn't back down from a war of words, but in this case, he seemed to be doing so. If he didn't want to get into WWIII, I just don't see much sense in the rest of us egging it on.

I get the part about the cost for a box, etc. I can't believe how much they charge for that crap. I hope the window you bought works well.

I dont' know if 79 still has the other part, but if he does, I hope he will send it to you. Maybe if you could cover whatever it costs to mail the second part, everyone can be happy.

If he doesn't have the part maybe someone else can help you.

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:36pm
Fool Me Once,shame on you
Fool Me Twice,shame on me

79 nautique & DELETE ; works for me

-------------
boat dr

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:42pm
Doc as you can see in the posted e-mail I was willing to send the extra part , What you cann't see is His repsonce to that e-mail where everything went south. Does it do any good to cuse out the customer service rep and have an additude when resolving issues? no it get's you no where.

Does he post here regularly? no he doesn't.

There are certain members that I would cut slack, help-out, treat them as they where my best friend, others there just joe blow down the street that I've never known and I could careless if I help them out or not.

-------------

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:00pm
The main issue here is I paid for the part as part of the deal 79 decided not to send. He can do what ever he wishes. I just wanted to let people, know that these things do happen. I hate knowing, that just because I sent emails wanting to know when I could expect the last part, 79 could take it upon himself to not send. Business is business, and yes I do not post very much, but does this make me an outsider, I do not think so. So I will move on and consider this a learning curve. I can live with myself and my actions.

-------------
David T

Posted By: The Dude
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:12pm
Fool me once...That reminds me...
have you seen this video in which Bush tries to use that saying? http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n195/davidmbridges/?action=view¤t=George_W_Bush_At_His_Best.flv - this video
It's not too long. Stay with it to the end and you'll die laughing.

-------------
Mullet Free since 93
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=717&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 95 Sport

Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 6:03pm

Does it look like I was intentionally planning on not shipping it?

No that's not the case looks ready to be shipped to me.

What is the lesson here?

When someone screws up and admitts that they left it out by mistake and tell you so and when they return home they'll send it.

Don't respond back and get up in their a$$ because your pissed off about the S&H charge and because they made a mistake and forgot to pack it. Especially if there name is 79nautique ... ya d*ck Head.

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:13pm
dtaylor- i know is only a few bucks etc. but if your that pissed find 79 at a reunion and beat the !@#% out of him.......simple as that..a deal is a deal.........at least that is how we get things done 'round here.

Posted By: stang72
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:34pm
Maybe...the right thing to do is...

dtaylor...say's hey sorry if I was being a d*ckhead.
and 79...ships the part!

Would that satisfy you guy's! Otherwise...rumble city and I get to drink beer and watch.

A deal is a deal...true. Also...people need to show respect!You both can correct this!!!

-------------
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/images/3720/photo1.jpg" rel="nofollow - The Super Air

Posted By: PLBC
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by ryanandrews ryanandrews wrote:

find 79 at a reunion and beat the !@#% out of him.......simple as that..a deal is a deal.........at least that is how we get things done 'round here.

good luck with that, wouldn't catch me trying it

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5164&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 99

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: November-10-2006 at 8:27pm
good luck with that, wouldn't catch me trying it

.if i was your size i wouldn't try too much either............just my.02 cents......yes plbc i know size does not matter...

Posted By: Atmspltr
Date Posted: November-11-2006 at 12:03pm
Wow...shocker. 79 isn't playing well with others.

The beauty of this website is that there are people who share a common interest and are willing to help other members with knowledge and parts when they can. I have never considered it to be a moneymaking venture. Yes, I don't expect to lose money but I'm also willing to do what it takes to get the stuff to someone who wants it and it's not always about the money. I wouldn't even consider charging someone S&H...these people are your friends. 79 is a knowledgeable guy but boy does it come at a steep price.

When all is said and done...all you have is your word. Ship him the parts. You've made your point.

-------------
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/Atmspltr/frontboat.jpg - 67 Mustang Resto-Mod

Date Posted: November-11-2006 at 1:12pm
Robert ,could not agree with you more. My Dad had a neat saying" there just ai'nt enough sugar here for a nickel" this forum will continue to be a benefit to all that read,ask for knowledge,or those looking for parts,with or without my input, and i think that goes for all that contribute to this site.
one person can ruin the party for all,we dont need the attitude of one(79nautiqe)to dominate or intimidate those that he feels are under his IQ level. seems this site does just well without your input or for that matter output( doo doo) we will fill the void left by members that no longer feel they cannot keep it between the ditches................boat dr   

-------------
boat dr

Posted By: stang72
Date Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:05pm
Take this dispute elsewhere....bad form!

-------------
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/images/3720/photo1.jpg" rel="nofollow - The Super Air

Date Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

this forum will continue to be a benefit to all that read,ask for knowledge,or those looking for parts,with or without my input, and i think that goes for all that contribute to this site.
one person can ruin the party for all,we dont need the attitude of one(79nautiqe)to dominate or intimidate

You seem to do a pretty good job trying to dominate a posting or giving your bit of advice and I'm glad you now the history of this site in the couple of months you've been here. I guess all us old timers that have been here five times as long as you, really haven't helped it out over the years, I'm sure glad we managed to stay here this long for you to save us from our evel demeaning ways. Guess maybe you never where able to hang out with the popular kids and now your bitter because of it, then again maybe it's just a southern thing.

-------------

Date Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:18pm
Gary I agree, I would have thought kieth would have pulled it by now but oh well I have thick skin and it really doesn't bother me, I just concider the source.

Had a nice drive up to meet brent this morning trying to help him out with his dixie skier, it's a reverse rotation motor as well, I thought CC was the only ski boat manufacturer that used them, Learn something new everyday I guess. Might even try and drag jbear up there to watch and learn a little about turning wrenches.

-------------

Date Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:42pm
[QUOTE=79nautique] Had a nice drive up to meet brent this morning trying to help him out with his dixie skier, it's a reverse rotation motor as well, I thought CC was the only ski boat manufacturer that used them, Learn something new everyday I guess. QUOTE]

Ski Centurion used reverse rotation as well. Don't know exactly what years, or if they still do, but I know they did in the late 80s and early 90s. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 4:06pm
Mercruiser made them as well back around 1980.

Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 5:38pm
sorry wrong ket strokes.

this is BULLsh*t TO THE a**hole THAT CHANGED THIS BECUASE IT WASN"T THE REAL 79 PHUCKING JURK,

-------------

Posted By: reidp
Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 8:58pm
Hey, maybe we can take this thread headed in a different, reverse direction, but not meaning to go backwards and rehash. But I don't know of many older inboard mfrs., i.e., Chris Craft, Century, Hickins, Gar Wood, Lyman, name any, going WAY back before my time anyway, that didn't use reverse rotation with a righthand/starboard steer small runabout with a 1:1 gear. The exception being the Chris flywheel-forward engines, which were basically a SB Chevy mounted backwards in the boat, which accomplished the same objective of torque compensating for or not adding to, the drivers weight. If you look at any older boat and it's turning a RH prop, and spinning it thru a 1:1 gear, then it's typically a rev rot engine. Or it's leaning to starboard.

-------------
ReidP
/diaries/details.asp?ID=231&yrstart=1971&yrend=1975 - 1973 Mustang

Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 10:08pm
Reid,

I think perhaps you meant Higgins, not Hickens. You can add to that list Philbrick, Crooks and Trojan. I'm sure I'll think of some others.

The Italian Rivas generally have the steering on the port side, though I'm not sure about engine rotation. Besotes out of Stockton, CA, and Dan Arena's Arenacraft boats also had port side steering.

Next time I go to a boat show, I'll have to ask about the engine rotations. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: 62 wood
Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Hey, maybe we can take this thread headed in a different, reverse direction, but not meaning to go backwards and rehash. But I don't know of many older inboard mfrs., i.e., Chris Craft, Century, Hickins, Gar Wood, Lyman, name any, going WAY back before my time anyway, that didn't use reverse rotation with a righthand/starboard steer small runabout with a 1:1 gear. The exception being the Chris flywheel-forward engines, which were basically a SB Chevy mounted backwards in the boat, which accomplished the same objective of torque compensating for or not adding to, the drivers weight. If you look at any older boat and it's turning a RH prop, and spinning it thru a 1:1 gear, then it's typically a rev rot engine. Or it's leaning to starboard.

What Reid said... I've got a 62 "Higgins" (how did you know about them brian?) it has a "backward" rotating motor also ,but has a left-hand steer....heres a pic..

according to everything Ive ever heard about drive/engine torque theory, shouldnt my engine run "regular"?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: The Lake
Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 10:44pm
Hey Steve, is that your boat sitting right side up?
Chuck

-------------
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=775&sort=&pagenum=3&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970 - 69 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:00pm
Chuck,
naw, that pic is over a year old... im still trying to get the thru-bottom hardware off... (dang 5200 caulk)..I do hope in a couple months to have it sunnyside up..

btw, I am building a "backwards" rotating 283 for her...should be interesting!?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:03pm
You guys got me reaching for the Beam again with this rotating talk. All I know is my prop goes round and round so I can ski.

79; you know I need the lessions. You seen whats under my motor box.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

You guys got me reaching for the Beam again with this rotating talk. All I know is my prop goes round and round so I can ski.

john

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:29pm
Wood; That boat looks cool no matter which side is up!

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:43pm
all I got to say is I didn't post that last one credited to me, I was watching the colts game at hooters at that time, that's bullsh*t. especially after what I really posted. i have to check a few things but that isn't right.

-------------

Date Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:53pm
went and checked and that's really a bunch off bull sh*t never have had that happen, but It's not what I posted and I made a nice jesture with the last post I made before this night, and That's really got me pissed, because someone has edited or is using me ID, and that's f**king bullsh*t

YES PHUCKING BULLsh*t FOR WHO EVER THE a$$ HOLE THAT CHANGED IT IS

because that last post I made I asked for someone to send me a PM because I didn't have their info any more

PHUCKING d*ck

SORRY BUT I"M A LITTLE CHAFFED RIGHT NOW

-------------

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 8:41am
Chris, Put some powder on that chafing and lets get this thing heeled over.

Brian, I feel like such a "Hick". As to steer side and rotation, certainly many boats had left hand steer over the years including a handful of CC's, but I was just referring to the norm of so many RH steers typically using rev rot engines, but we already see exceptions with Steve's Higgins. Steve, I guess Higgins wanted that LH steer and more than likely tested the boat and got the best performance with the RR engine? Hickins??? I think maybe I accidentally crossed Higgins with Huckins. Yeah, that's it. These were two of the handful of companies that built PT boats for the Navy way back when, for those that didn't already know.    

-------------
ReidP

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 9:14am
Would a CC Skylark be a LH steer, RH engine boat?

Posted By: eric lavine
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 9:48am
79, what happened, havin a hard time understanding, wanna talk about it? lol

-------------
"the things you own will start to own you"

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 9:56am
Chris,
   Bummer on someone posting with your id.... would changing your pa$$word help?

btw ...You still down south?

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Posted By: David F
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 10:05am
I once had a '64 (ish) Chris Craft woodie run-a-bout with a reverse rotation 350 Chevy (original engine was 327 changed out by PO). The boat was a hoot and I just loved that Chevey engine. I rebuilt the sucker as soon as I purchased the boat and then did my best to try and kill it, but never could. I sank the boat in my driveway three times over the years. After each sinking, I simply drained the oil, removed the spark plugs, put in new oil, turned her over, reinstalled the plugs and she fired right up and ran perfectly until I day I sold her.

The thing I liked about the Chevy RR engine was the use of gears to turn the camshaft, oil pump and thus distributor in a normal rotation manner. So, the only things turning RR are the crank and pistons. Made parts purchasing simple. Firing order was simply exchanging position of the #1 and #8 plug wires in the cap.

I hope this tread keeps heading in a new direction (thread hijacked on purpose).

-------------

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 10:10am
Da' Bears

Ditka

Sausage

Beer

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5164&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow - 99

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 10:20am
Ya try and be a nice guy offer and olive branch and then someone goes and screws it up, changed the PW, oh well their lose I guess.

Da' Bears   NOOOOO the COLTS RULE THE NFL.

-------------

Posted By: 81nautique
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 2:49pm
Chris, Da Bears spanked little brother last night and they'll take care of Payton when it's time

Actually I could care less since I'm a Pats fan and it's getting a little more painful each week.

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 2:57pm
Allen Da bears will never advance far enough to meet the COLTS.

-------------

Posted By: Mojoman
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Allen Da bears will never advance far enough to meet the COLTS.

Ya, if the Colts make it through the first round Chris... The Bears could have the Div in the bag as early as two weekend if they beat the Jets and the Pats and the Packers and Vikes lose.. They'll have a "by" round in the playoffs and be poised to take up on Peyton... That is if Indy doesn't choke like the last few years...Never say never...

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 4:53pm
I'm with Mojo.

Colts just may blow it in the playoffs like before.

also, I believe it is Peyton not Da Bears' Payton (Walter).

-------------

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

I'm with Mojo.

Colts just may blow it in the playoffs like before.

Yeah Peyton right !!!! Colts "cough" "cough"

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:08pm

alright now, you are correct but I can't believe MY spelling was just corrected after reading the prior 3 pages. Yikes

-------------

Posted By: Tim D
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:49pm
Here's one of those funky flywheel forward setups.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:54pm
Man that's an old motor even has a generator and not an alternator, what year is that thing?

-------------

Posted By: Tim D
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 6:32pm
I don't remember, the boat was for sale on ebay a while back. I saved the pic, thought it would be a good conversation piece. I actually laughed when I saw the setup.

-------------
Tim D

Posted By: 05 210
Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Chris, Da Bears spanked little brother last night and they'll take care of Payton when it's time

Actually I could care less since I'm a Pats fan and it's getting a little more painful each week.

C'mon 81,it aint that bad.The game against the Colts was a joke.The game against the Broncos was also a joke.A loss is a loss,but they are at least proving that they are THE BEST team in the NFL,and the only team that can beat them is themselves

The Colts and Broncos couldn't have done it alone,The Bears?......I guess we'll see!

Sorry 79,at least your high price kicker shanked his only 2 field goals of the year at Foxboro      

Mike

-------------
http:/diaries/details.asp?ID=2219" rel="nofollow - Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 8:16pm
He may have missed a couple but when he needed to make it it was right down the middle, The colts have a better chance this year going undefeated and winng the Supper bowl than they did last year, They haven't done it pretty but bottom line is they have won and that's all that matters. So sorry to see all of your teams taking a couple of losses but it's not going to happen to the colts this year.

-------------

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Sorry 79,at least your high price kicker shanked his only 2 field goals of the year at Foxboro      

Mike

That was priceless wasn't it, that crowd went crazy..

-------------

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 9:32pm
   I agree Chris.The Pats are the kings of not getting it done "pretty",but a win is a win.I personally can't stand either of the Mannings(I have no idea why),but no one can say the Colts haven't earned it,they play one helluva game.Marvin and Reggie are amazing.

Mike

-------------

640 hours, not 1 regret

Date Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:21pm
Marvin is the man. Peyton has redefined NFL quarterback. Colts need to win the big one. I hope this is the year for them. I just can't see Rex Grossman leading a team to the superbowl. But I can see Ditka doing it. Ditka vs. the Colts all by Distka'self? I'd take Ditka and give you 21 points.

-------------
Mullet Free since 93
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=717&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1991&yrend=1995 - 95 Sport

Date Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:03am
Ditka vs. a hurricane?

What if the hurricane's name was Hurricane Ditka?

Grossman needs to get his sh*t together if they are going to do well in the playoffs. We also need Bernard back too, or continue to let special teams and the defense score the majority of you points. Gould is perfect this season, correct?

-------------

Posted By: Nautique2001
Date Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:25am
Ditka vs. Ditka?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1052&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - Nautique 2001

Posted By: G Stonicher
Date Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:02pm
If David T. had been told up front what the shipping and handling were going to be,then he could have had the option to say yes or no. But as I understand this e-mail it looks like he was not told up front so he just ask the question and 79 got his panties all in a wad because someone questioned him. What I don't see is if he ever shipped that part with $10 worth of packing material wrapped around it, or will that be another $10 & $10

-------------
20' Southwind

Posted By: G Stonicher
Date Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:19pm
It seems that David T. was not told of the $10 & $10 up front, if he had been then he could have said either yes or no. Then 79 could have kept his part and David T. could have kept his money. But as I see it he just ask a question and 79 got his panties in a wad and decided to not ship the part that David T. paid for. And where is he coming from bitching about loosing money on the part, who set the price him or David T. I think 79.
I and everyone else here have learned alot reading 79's responces to other people problems with their boats, but that does not give him the right to just do as he pleases with parts people have paid for.
Did he ever ship the part or is he waiting on David T. to send him $10 and $10 to get that part also. Not a bad racket if you can do it often enough.

-------------
20' Southwind

Date Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by G Stonicher G Stonicher wrote:

79 got his panties all in a wad

I remember the talk about 79 wearing a pink shirt or something like that, now 79 wears panties? Could it be 79 is really a chick?

That sure would explain all the hostility.

Hmmm....

Date Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:31pm

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1052&sort=&pagenum=4&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - Nautique 2001

Date Posted: November-15-2006 at 10:55pm
well...we tried.

-------------
Mullet Free since 93

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:14am
Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

well...we tried.

Yeah,so much for changing the subject

Mike

-------------

640 hours, not 1 regret

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:54am
Oatmeal...do you eat oatmeal for breakfast?...AND if I put brown sugar on it , does that offset any health gains I would have gotten if I had just eaten it plain?

lets try again......

-------------

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 9:24am
'62,

I do like a lot of fiber in my diet. I eat Honey Bunches of Oats. It's healthy, yummy and keeps the body regular. Top it off with a nice gla$$ of orange juice in the morning and I'm good to go. I don't eat stuff like Captain Crunch or Fruit Loops. Too much sugar.

Ken

-------------

Posted By: The Lake
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 9:42am
Steve,
Oatmeal in the winter, not the quick oats, but the good old fashioned ones. I add some no-sugar syrup, and some non-sugar sweetner. In the summer shreded wheat or Cheerios. I have my lap top in front of me to "read" the newspaper and check in on this site.   Wow . . . the post is turning.

-------------
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=775&sort=&pagenum=3&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970 - 69 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 10:17am
So who likes boobs?

I certainly do.

-------------

Posted By: 82tique
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 10:26am

So who likes boobs?

OK....but what about Ditka v. God?

Bernard and his pansy ribs are killing my fantasy team.

BTW, Oatmeal in any form sux (go ahead and fire away, I'm ready to rumble )

-------------
Life is Good.

Posted By: nates78ski
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 11:52am
I like Peanut Butter. Can you Swim?

And yes I like boobs too!! haha

-------------
Nathan
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1463&sort=&pagenum=3&yrstart=1978&yrend=1978" rel="nofollow - My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 11:54am

So who likes boobs?

I certainly do.

Boobs over oatmeal any day !!! "Mikey likes"

Posted By: skicat
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 12:15pm
Hey Mojo, I think you got your quote backwards. Isn't it you prefer the oatmeal over the boobs?

-------------
Greg

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2427&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985" rel="nofollow - 86 BFN

Posted By: joed
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 12:51pm
Oatmeal over Boobs... no sugar necessary! Just make sure it's not too hot. HA!

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 1:51pm
I usually eat my GRITS while lounging around in my underwear. Speaking of which, not mine, just in general, view this funny foreign commercial, if it attaches.

[/IMG]

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:12pm
I need some I.T. support with my grits obviously. I saved the video clip to Photobucket as a video, but then whenever I try to attach it hear it shows up as an image.??

-------------
ReidP

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:26pm

So who likes boobs?

I certainly do.

Kurt,

Do you like perky, big gazongas or hand size?

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:31pm
Kurt,

What's your thoughts on brumskis? Speaking of boobs and brumskis, where has Hollywood been?

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:34pm
Definitions from the urban dictionary. I meant this meaning:

When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shack your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

Man that chicks got some big t*ts...I would love to brumski her.

NOT this meaning:

The exclaimation said before reaching out, grabbing and squeezing a man's testicals. He can prevent said attack by exclaiming, "No Brumski."

Even though Keith is a heterosexual, it hurt when he said, "brumski" and grabbed my boys!

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:38pm
T.M.I.

-------------
Life is Good.

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:20pm
?.?.?.

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:22pm
Too Much Information.

-------------
Life is Good.

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shack your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

NOT this meaning:

The exclaimation said before reaching out, grabbing and squeezing a man's testicals. He can prevent said attack by exclaiming, "No Brumski."

Even though Keith is a heterosexual, it hurt when he said, "brumski" and grabbed my boys!

Um huh huh What

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

NOT this meaning:

Whao, WTF, maybe we need to switch back to 79' away from the Switch Hitter?

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:45pm
Alright, we'll switch gears:

http://www.gotwavs.com/0085934086/MP3S/Movies/Austin_Powers_In_Goldmember/soilyourself.mp3 - Funny Clip

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:50pm
Did we safely get off the 79 attack? Hope I helped.

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:52pm
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brumski - Urban Dictionary

-------------

Posted By: NAUTI84
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:57pm
OK Ken - Back on the meds!
And boy, Winter hasn't even set in yet!

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=421&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985 - EX-NAUTI84

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 4:26pm
Scott,

You're not kidding. Being away from boating is making us all get a little crazy. I put forth the effort to distract everyone from the back and forth nonsense. I might have pushed too far. Now back to boat talk!

Ken

-------------

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 4:44pm
Ok, back to boating. Here's my wife being silly on my 1980 Nautique.

Ken

-------------

Posted By: NAUTI84
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 5:44pm
Ahhhh, sittin in the warm sun.
What happened to the sun around here?
(Well at least it's still pretty warm)

Hey I've got a coupl of those hats!

What happened to your 80? still around?
Looks like it was in pretty good shape.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=421&yrstart=1981&yrend=1985 - EX-NAUTI84

Posted By: hspore
Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 5:45pm
...thanks for another quality photo. And enough talk about 79'. He and the other guy can work it out between themselves. Isn't MM due to post some more chic pics??

-------------
Heath

Date Posted: November-16-2006 at 11:40pm
Ken, looks like you airbrushed the cigarette out of her hand. I take it that photo is a few years old?
brumski: I flat out laughed until I spit.

-------------
Mullet Free since 93

Posted By: MaddMarxx
Date Posted: November-17-2006 at 1:15am
79...WHO??????????????????

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: November-17-2006 at 10:20am
Ken, the new term for Brumksi is "motorboat". I'm sure the guys who've seen Wedding Crashers know what I'm talking about. Motorboating is strictly used in conjunction with boobs. Whoever brumskied you in the locker room at the Y really took adavantage of you.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window