Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51797
Printed Date: October-18-2024 at 6:14am

Topic: Heated Seats
Posted By: gcam4
Subject: Heated Seats
Date Posted: October-12-2024 at 11:03am
Hey guys, it's that time of year that I wish I had seat Heat.  With that said, does anyone know where to get the actual elements?  I believe they are made my Check corp and I don't see any contact information on their website.

Replies:
Posted By: Fl Inboards
Date Posted: October-12-2024 at 2:45pm
Inquire with Nautique Parts .com they may have some info on heat elements for seats.

-------------
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0

Posted By: gcam4
Date Posted: October-13-2024 at 8:29am
Thanks Jody!  I have seen the ones listed on their site, but those are for newer boats that are plug n play.  I will be redoing some interior this winter and want to retrofit some pads in.  I have seen a post in the past on this, but cannot seem to find it now.

Obviously, I'll have to do some wiring to accomplish this.

Posted By: KENO
Date Posted: October-13-2024 at 3:22pm
Here's a link to an old thread, maybe it's what you were looking for....maybe not  Wink

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47188&title=seat-heater-elements" rel="nofollow - link

Posted By: ultrarunner
Date Posted: October-15-2024 at 9:21am
Following! You'll likely also need a 70-100 Amp alternator as well.

Posted By: MrMcD
Date Posted: October-15-2024 at 3:14pm
I have installed Heated Seats in a couple vehicles but not a boat.  Not sure how moisture will play with the heating elements but agree that would be nice for off season use or early morning trips.

Edit:  went back and looked at the link from 2019 that Keno supplied.   I commented the same in that post, wish the memory would survive 5 years.   Looks like they are supplying heated seat elements for Marine use so go for it.

Print Page | Close Window