Forum Name: Boat Parts Wanted
Forum Discription: Parts wanted only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5822
Printed Date: September-27-2024 at 8:45am

Topic: 80’s Nautique Windshield For Sale
Posted By: 64X55
Subject: 80’s Nautique Windshield For Sale
Date Posted: February-25-2007 at 1:37pm
80's model windshield for sale. I've been able to post one picture here that shows the windshield on my '64 Dunphy X-55. It was put on the boat by a previous owner and I want to replace it with one more close to the Dunphy's original gla$$.

I would like to end up with $200.00 after shipping costs (whatever they end up being) so the price is $200.00 PLUS shipping.

The gla$$ is in very good condition, the frame paint has minimal wear but could be easily touched up. I have removed it from the boat so now I know how it goes together and comes apart - it's very simple; once unscrewed from the deck, the 2 triangular side screens slide out of a track in the large center one. Pretty slick!

I can e-mail nicer close up pics and a scanned dimensions diagram I drew up to show all dimensions upon request.

Oh, the manufacturer was Water Bonnet.

Here's the photo:

-------------
Inboards Rule!

Replies:
Date Posted: February-25-2007 at 1:44pm
Oops! Posted this in the Wanted (instead of For Sale) by mistake.
Admin. can delete if you want.
I posted it again in "For Sale."
Sorry.

-------------
Inboards Rule!

Posted By: mrasar
Date Posted: October-02-2007 at 2:51pm
Interested in the windshield if still available. Please email me diagram, pics and shipping quote to Mount Vernon WA 98273.
Sincerely Mike Rasar (mrasar@sos.net)

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: October-02-2007 at 3:58pm
mrasar, I know that you are about 6 months too late but will email 64X55 so he can respond directly.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: October-10-2007 at 11:06pm
mrasar,

Sorry didn't respond sooner. Pete told me there was an inquiry several days ago; just haven't taken the time to check in! Like Pete said, the glass was sold some time ago to a member here. It found a happy home on a Nautique in Indiana. Good Luck with your search! You'll find one.

64X55
(Craig)

-------------
Inboards Rule!

Print Page | Close Window