Forum Name: Boat Parts For Sale
Forum Discription: Parts for sale only
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=972
Printed Date: September-26-2024 at 2:03pm

Topic: 1959 Correct Craft Parts for sale
Posted By: Bakchose
Subject: 1959 Correct Craft Parts for sale
Date Posted: November-04-2004 at 11:44am
Rub rail off of what I beleive to have been a 1959 Correct Craft. Is is free to whoever wants to pick it up. The part is located in Massachussets.

Replies:
Posted By: jarrell27
Date Posted: January-16-2005 at 5:41am
Do you still have these parts for sale, and if you do please e-mail some pictures of them if you can. my e-mail is tjarrell2003@yahoo.com
thanks

-------------
Thomas Jarrell

Posted By: vandefasselman
Date Posted: January-22-2005 at 2:47pm
I am interested in some or all of the parts you have listed. Please email photos and advise on what you may still have available to dsrpr@msn.com

-------------
Greenwood Lake Woodies
'57 Atom Skier

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: March-17-2005 at 4:32am
Bakchose,
Do you have the air vents and rear light assembly yet? Did it have a foot gas pedal?

Any pics / prices? Thanks!

Date Posted: March-17-2005 at 11:19am
Steve,

The boat was operated with a stick shift level for foward and reverse and the gas was controled by a lever mounted on the steering wheel. The person above, vandefasselman bought all of the parts I had less one rub rail. I a moving and I didn't want to discard the parts. I not sure if he needed the rear light assembly. If you or anyone wants the rub rail I will give it to you. You just have to pick it up. It is 15ft +/ long.

Posted By: vandefasselman
Date Posted: March-18-2005 at 9:23pm
Steve,
I have the stern light assembly, which may be available. I need the vents for my own boat. I have someone interested in the stern light already, but it is not the correct part for his older Atom Skier and he may not ultimately want it. I will update if that is the case.

-------------
Greenwood Lake Woodies
'57 Atom Skier

Date Posted: March-29-2005 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

I have for sale parts that I believe are off of a 15 foot plywood Correct Craft inboard. Parts include: a Windshield, Three complete foot pads for boarding(four of the black rubber inserts), 1 complete Rear light pole assemble, front light housing, a couple of air vents, one side of the crome rub rail, 1 dash instrument pannel, and a prop. I might have the other rub rail side but I have not located it yet and I have not found the plastic inserts for the front light. I have photos that I can email interested parties. Parts are located in Massachussets.

Posted By: lgskier
Date Posted: May-15-2006 at 9:52pm
This may be a silly question, but I noticed you had a instrument panel from a 15' wooden boat for sale. I know this is along time ago but it is a shot in the dark.
Thanks.
ron

-------------
BOBO

Posted By: Bakchose
Date Posted: May-16-2006 at 9:24am
Sorry,

All parts are gone.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window