Forum Name: Boat Maintenance
Forum Discription: Discuss maintenance of your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9956
Printed Date: September-29-2024 at 1:30am

Topic: 88 barefoot Graphics
Posted By: 81nautique
Subject: 88 barefoot Graphics
Date Posted: March-27-2008 at 4:00pm
I got an email from an 88 Barefoot owner that needs help locating or recreating graphics for his boat restoration. Can anybody help him out?

thanks

-------------
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Replies:
Posted By: MaddMarxx
Date Posted: March-29-2008 at 1:55am
Alan...Woody sent me to a guy they use at SECC, to see if he could help me out with the graphics on my boat, that did not work out , but he had alot of newer stuff hanging on the wall, I think he could do it, I will stop there soon and talk him and get his # for you!

-------------

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: March-29-2008 at 8:52am
MM, I'd be interested in whatever info you find as well. Thanks

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Date Posted: March-29-2008 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Alan...Woody sent me to a guy they use at SECC, to see if he could help me out with the graphics on my boat, that did not work out , but he had alot of newer stuff hanging on the wall, I think he could do it, I will stop there soon and talk him and get his # for you!

Thank you Mark,   that would be very helpful. Sounds like a father/son restoration project so it would be cool if we could point them in the right direction.

-------------

Posted By: MaddMarxx
Date Posted: April-02-2008 at 2:58am
I talked him today, and the news is good , he has the artwork for a bunch of boats, he printed up two styles of barefoot graphics for me on paper, but my scanner is not working, but you will have to give him a call anyway to tell him the details!

it is...E&W SIGNS INC. (407)438-4874..

-------------

Posted By: BuffaloBFN
Date Posted: April-02-2008 at 9:51am
Thanks Mark and Alan! One guy helps another and he helps another etc...great form for CCFAN and a nice way to start the day.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2331&sort=&pagenum=12&yrstart=1986&yrend=1990" rel="nofollow - 1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO

Date Posted: April-02-2008 at 11:28am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

I talked him today, and the news is good , he has the artwork for a bunch of boats, he printed up two styles of barefoot graphics for me on paper, but my scanner is not working, but you will have to give him a call anyway to tell him the details!

it is...E&W SIGNS INC. (407)438-4874..

Thanks Mark, I forwarded that info along. believe it or not we have another Barefoot owner named Greg.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window