1978 Ski Nautique w/custom ProFlight tower, Sunbrella bimini top, perfect pass and depth finder.
Classic 1978 Ski Nautique, tastefully upgraded with all the current features. Absolute cream puff of a vessel. 3rd owner. We've owned this boat since 1984. Meticulously maintained with assistance from Pat Fog at Superior Inboard in Lake Oswego. Just had in the shop to ensure its prepped for a new home. This 260 hp Ford 351 fires up like a fuel injected engine. Always stored in garage, under custom cover.
Additional features and details:
- Perfect Pass speed control. AKA 'the marriage saver'
- Custom wakeboard tower and bimini top
- Depth finder
- Reupholstered in 2015 by Haxton in Clackamas, OR
- CD Player and 4 speaker system
- Custom teak swim platform and bow air intake
- 3 blade prop + extra
- Custom boat canvas boat cover
- Single axle trailer is easy to move. New tires, including spare
- Gel coat in good shape. Some surface cracks near bow from trailering the boat.
Gear available (negotiated separately) if interested including:
- Training boom
- Slalom skis
- Ballast bags
- Wakeboard tow rope