NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2011 dates?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 10:21pm

This is starting to look real good, I knew it would...hehe

Man, Big Daddy Reidp staying at the ...ss cabin this time.
I might have to lock the doors this year...

All the lurkers can't find the fence in all that white stuff....

It was 80 and sun today...

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 7:12pm
............. River Run Update................

17 Boats

36 Attendee's

All You Lurkers need to get off the fence......
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 6:13pm
If anyone wants/needs to stay in Orlando before or after I have a spare bedroom SR417 & SR50 area.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Reid, are you gonna stare at this or make a post? I see ya 'lurking' out there??

I try to show a little innocent CCFan love and look what happens .

'Foot, make darn sure the Rumbles contain some ZBB!!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2011 at 5:06pm
Got allot of positive feedback from the SJRR "River Rumbles" and questions to whether I'm doing it again this year sooooooooo...... I'm putting the finishing touches on the SJRR "River Rumbles II" and I think you guys are REALLY gonna like it. Get yourself registered and plan on being there.

DON'T MISS IT!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 1:14am
awesome Marty...can you put that on here in our 'videos' section?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 1:10am
Reid, are you gonna stare at this or make a post? I see ya 'lurking' out there??
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 12:48am
Lewy, that just s man. I'm not doing anything but having the song in the background! What's the difference in these jackwads LipSyncing these songs!
But Dave was trying to give you a hint! It was 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' by The King "Elvis Presley"
And yes, most of the pics on the Monkey Run, the others at Paramore's, then out at the Silver Springs, where they tie up at the sandbar, which I and the Skylark didn't make
66 Skylark
93 SN
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 11:55pm
Marty that Youtube video is copyright protected in Australia looks like you added a Sony copyright sound track. Is it the monkey run?

Warning thread jack Dave H. Godfather I just sent a email to you at work. I hope your email address is still the same.

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 10:48pm

The king...

Nice photos too !!!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 10:24pm
...those who have fallen and those who will.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 3:27pm
For all you 'Newbies'. This is what goes on at these 'Mini's' !!

66 Skylark
93 SN
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 12:25pm
from astor to parramore's is 7.5 miles by car , I would say half that by boat. 2 no wake zones , 15 min i would guess it usually takes. I've been running the River since '90
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 6:25pm
As much as I want to go to this event it looks like I am going to miss it. Our Spring Break is 2 weeks later and will be eating up all of our vacation time. We have 3 kids so it all got complicated.

I know its gonna be a great time and maybe it will work out next year. Till then I hope to see some of you at White Lake and "On the Waters of the World".
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:51pm
thanks for the info
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 10:34am
Originally posted by ky82sn ky82sn wrote:

yes in astor. i used to live in lake mary but wasnt familiar with
parramores. so your saying 2-3 miles by water?

Yep, 2-3 miles max. I've stayed for a number of years in town near the bridge at the fish camps and other rental apartments there on the water. You'll still be close, and the city dock/ramps there are great.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:53am
Hey Doc, please give me a call.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:31am
Reid i think Lake Mary is 5 or 6 miles South of Blackwater Inn.
Either way do a google on Parramores to see where we will be located, look forward to meeting you at the event........Boat dr

Members will start arriving Thursday at Parramores, what days do you plan to attend?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 11:16pm
I thought Parramore's was downtown
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 9:43pm
yes in astor. i used to live in lake mary but wasnt familiar with
parramores. so your saying 2-3 miles by water?
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 3:46pm
By "in town" hopefully you mean Astor. If so, it's just a quick several mile ride up the river to Parramore's. Partially no-wake, but no more than a 10 minute ride. But if you're staying somewhere other than Astor "in town" it could be quite a ride.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

ky82sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky82sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 2:31pm
i have room and slip in town. how far of a boat trip is that to the camp headquarters? first timer.
1982 ski nautique
1966 Al Tyll Skier
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 11:06pm
I'm down for some footin'. Wanna try out the new Super Fly-High Tower extension!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 6:07pm
Jody, where are you , and can you be point man on this ??????Boat dr
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 3:23pm
Joe,

I'm with you on a "let's talk before hand." I am interested in skiing through a course. I never did it as a kid and I'm basically the boat driver these days. We are just recreational skiers and have not sought out the local course at Lake Gaston.

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 2:47pm
I have been behind a boat each of the last couple years when it was a february event, should be just fine for a northern boy.. you are used to those NC temps you might not get that but it shouldnt be too bad. I would like to get some significant time in on the skis. The current not a plan-plan is going to make that a little tough so those interested would do well to talk beforehand and line up boats and toys and what event(s) are a priority and which ones can be passed up in search of calm waters.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 1:41pm
AHHHHHHH!   I just booked a 2 bedroom cabin with a boat slip from March 24 through March 27. I can't wait to meet a bunch of folks.

I'm really curious about who will be skiing. I know Jody said he would be skiing just of the river. What will the water temp be around that time? I'm thinking COLLLLDDDD.
flipflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2011 at 12:16pm
This looks like a nice event. Planning on coming over for the day to meet everyone and see some real boats.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 8:39am

Good times !!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2011 at 2:13am
Good pictures Greg. Couple of years ago..the year the Leinens came down and spent time with us before and after and also the year we met you and your bride.

man I just love putting up these old pictures to remember..and maybe to entice a few more "1st" timers.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic