NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St. Johns River Run 2010 - 2/19-21

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

I think sitting around the camp fire on Friday and Saturday night
was a good time for boat talk and relaxing.

Need to bring the fire to GL&LG...

Dave,
Please send me your email address for the two boxes coming my way....

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Do we have any suggestions as to make this event "BETTER"

MORE BOAT'S

Monkey's on the T's ( Thanks Chip!    )
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 2:58pm
How about doing a poker run on saturday?
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 3:03pm
And a surfboard so we can work that boat of Woody's !!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 3:04pm
How was the swap meet? What kind of stuff was available?
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 3:07pm
Wakeslayer, expect your early am footing pics tonight. Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 3:12pm
Awesome, thank you again!!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 4:44pm
Oh my goodness! Correct Crafts, Palm Trees, Men, Monkeys and Beer! LOL! Looks beautiful there! So beautiful that I am going to dig myself a tunnel through all the stinkin' snow and head to Punta Cana!
I would be a little hesitant around gators. They do scare me. :)
Looks like you all had a wonderful time, the weather sunny and beautiful and new friends were made. Life does not get any better than that!
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 7:37pm
Looks like a great time; Paul, glad you got to represent the KC area, but envious I wasn't there.
What great looking boats on the water!
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

Looks like a great time; Paul, glad you got to represent the KC area, but envious I wasn't there.
What great looking boats on the water!
Chuck

Hey Chuck, Remember the pic my daughter photoshopped of Reid with the "jbear-itis" hair? Want me to see if she can photoshop you in place of Paul in that monkey picture of Reid and Paul!??     Who knows , it might make the cover of the church newsletter?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 7:54pm
Steve, yes . . . by all means we need that photo.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Jtonor1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtonor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 10:03pm
SN206 Ryan was nice enough to give me a ride down to Florida for the weekend I met up with him and the Boat Doc in Hammond, Louisiana. I had a great time meeting everyone and could not have hoped for a better time. I got my camera out on Saturday and shot a couple pics.

I had a great time hope i will get to see yall in Texas in June -Lou
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 10:32pm
I miss summer!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 12:01am

...those who have fallen and those who will.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 1:06am

Hey, I thought that you were not supposed to tease the animals by offering them food (or beverage)....

-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 1:37am
Hey...even a "bear" get thirsty once in a while.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 9:45am

Ryan,

Thanks for the nice shots to share.
Its always nice to see the fun in a photo.

But the one of Reidp, made my eyes go blind for second..   

Dave
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 10:06am
What's the red and white stripped tower with what looks like a platform on top? Can't be one of Reid's cell towers???!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 10:16am
It's the structure for this thing...............

It's the first thing you saw as you entered into the "Silver Springs" tourist attraction. The glass bottom boats were puttsing round and one of them even fussed over the PA at Ryan. The driver was an old guy who "Owns" the river and was demonstrating it to his passengers.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 11:40am

Hollywood, c'mon man next time choose swimming or scuba diving if you want to break the rules. Look what happens when you choose molesting the animals!

Greg

86 BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 1:07pm
I wonder if there is a procedure to peel the skin from your back up over the top of your head to your forehead, like a hooded jacket.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 2:11pm
Along with the Monkeys....Aligators.....Turtles.....manatees....Birds....ect....ect...

There were also some sightings of Cougars.....lol
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Along with the Monkeys....Aligators.....Turtles.....manatees....Birds....ect....ect...

There were also some sightings of Cougars.....lol

Was that the 2 legged or 4 legged variety?
Greg

86 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 3:33pm
2 legged variety!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 3:39pm
Great pics guys, thanks for sharing. Looks like the big lake was nearly glass calm again this year?! Im definitely jealous- a February thaw is just what I could use right about now. Next year!

So.... were there any speed runs taking place? Could anyone hang with the Crush?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 3:43pm
Reid's 72 Skier was running at 50 or 50.5.   The Ski Lime could not pass us.
That boat is seriously fun to drive. I cannot believe how nice the original gel is. And the HM302 just growls.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 4:03pm
That's the only draw back to dragging your own CC to these reunions. You don't get the chance to ride (or drive) in someone elses classic boat.

Still haven't ridden in , The Crush, or Waitin on the Doc.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Great pics guys, thanks for sharing. Looks like the big lake was nearly glass calm again this year?! Im definitely jealous- a February thaw is just what I could use right about now. Next year!

So.... were there any speed runs taking place? Could anyone hang with the Crush?

Tim,
Ski lime with two guys in it kept up with us in the crush with 4 guys in it.. Marks boat is plenty fast...

The blue Skier was just a little slower, but sounded like no other boat I've ever heard wide open... The HM was screaming....

It was a great run.. Oh and we can't leave out Adam's Palmer !!! That little boat flys as well... I'm not sure, but I believe someone got a pic from the crush with each boat I just mentioned in running order along the side, one just slightly behind the other. Paul may have it..

Very very cool !!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 4:22pm
Adams boat is fast as hell!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 4:28pm
More pics of the X-Star!

kidding
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 910111213>
  Share Topic