NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Northeast Reunion — August 26-28, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 13>
Author
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I think it's Brad's course.

Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

It's my course.

Yep, Keith's course. But all the muck that came out of it and coated his boat at last years' reunion was mine....that should explain why he was cursing me the whole time he was setting it out
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 6:28pm
I was thinking the hotel would be the way to go this year based on the lack of campground activity last year but as many know camping is my natural state so with the added interest being expressed here I will be start to focus my thoughts in that direction. IIRC there is a subway and some other fast foot type places along with gas stations right on the circle by the campground.   I can also donate tent/sleeping bag/cooler type stuff to the jet set if needed.   As far as I know my boat will also have plenty of room and be stocked with gas and equipment for those who are boatless. Speaking of boatless this would normally about the time I started some trash talking to the likes of Tim or Reid.. but since Tim still needs to take his boat apart.. and Reid still needs to put the boat he is planning to bring together we will need to come up with some sort of competition that might be more competitive.   If they let us keep that course in all day this year perhaps we use that to separate the men from the boys..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Looks like I'll have Perfect Pass Star Gazer and PercisionStar (GPS Speedo) installed in my '94 for the NE Reunion - for anyone who wants to try them out.

-Keith

A black PrecisionStar would look great in your boat Keith (and in the raffle pile too).
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

If they let us keep that course in all day this year perhaps we use that to separate the men from the boys..

Careful, Blake is getting pretty good and if he becomes one of the "Men" there will be no living with him.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

A black PrecisionStar would look great in your boat Keith (and in the raffle pile too).

It might just end up in the raffle - we'll see.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 8:04pm
Joe, what about a timed race course for the boats? Would be hard to pass by all the legal, but fun
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 10:03pm
if anyone wants to book a pop up in the area for the campground i will pick it up thurs for anyone and drop it off then pick it up mon morn and return it .. if interested let me know here then we can take it from there
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 10:16pm
Thanks Eric. It looks like you're about 2 1/2 hours away. I'd take you up on it but we'll be on vacation already. Maybe next year I'll make it again. I've been fortunate to meet and ski with a few members since I went to Lake George a couple years ago but it would be cool to take part in the reunion again. Have fun y'all.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 11:19pm
I am ready for this event! A few questions if i may . Is this brackish for really fresh water? What lake would this be on? and how deep i have heard that lakes up there are extremely deep?
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 11:19pm
or*
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 11:45pm
Halston,

Very much fresh water. Get out your map...its a LOOOONG way from salt water. Not sure how deep the lake is, its plenty deep enough in the main part for any and all water sports. Its a bit shallow in front of the marina. Just gotta take it a little easy in the channel to and from the marina. Fast or slow is ok. Mid speed, there is a chance of dragging. Its Northwood Lake in Epsom. Southern New Hampshire.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2011 at 1:32pm
I dont know about timed courses for boats and you know.. safety and stuff.. ..

but for the sake of discussion -- total number of balls in a 5 minute timed session.. boat owner skis.. choice of driver

because we are not all experts you can skip balls, or stay on the same side for but have to come back to inside the boat bouys for the next one to count, turn arounds and runs in both directions completely encouraged

Did I mention that this would be on the shotski..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2011 at 1:47pm
Do you get to drink a shot after each pass?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2011 at 2:21pm
As far as skiing events. I think a last man standing barefoot challenge would be fun. Depending on number of participants, there could be more than one guy behind a boat, 1 or more boats, straight endurance (subject to water conditions) or maybe even large figure 8s. Something like that. Maybe a run from the island back t othe marina. Im not suggesting this because I think I would prevail, I have 0 endurance any more. But it would be fun to watch.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2011 at 12:58pm
Any chance of having the slowest boat award? I'd like to bring some sort of award home this year. Or the quickest boat to lose to Joe.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 11:15am
Okay you'se guys; where is all the talk about this reunion coming up.I haven't seen Reid or Tim register yet.Reid's got my house for the weekend packing in the Nautimobile so sign up already will ya? Godfather are you gonna hide in Mr. Ralph's suitcase this time?

Hellooooooooooo?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 11:42am
+1
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 12:25pm
It's just a matter of time before Tim and Reid sign up, but where has the Godfather been? Dave, time to TURN IT UP!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 2:11pm
Tim's father and sister have already signed up.. as long as Melissa and Tique can catch a ride with one of them I am not sure we even need Tim..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 4:24pm
I'm signed up!!   And I've got room for Melissa and Tique, too.   We're gonna miss old Tim.   I'm sure he can find another wedding to go to.

And while the registration pic shows our old light blue 69 Mustang, we're actually now bringing the '66 Barracuda SS which came from Mojo, and which isn't in the Diaries yet, so no pic was available. I'll see if Keith can fix that.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 9:39pm
when i come please dont laugh at my trailer..(its ok laugh) it came with the boat and got a quick facelift. Bruce has the correct trailer for me i promise to have that one done for next yr.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 9:41pm
Okay, I'm registered so I'm there provided DAL gets me to Manchester or Boston. I won't know til probably the Wednesday before. Ain't never been up yonder so I'm looking forward to it y'all!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 9:55pm
please take me up on any thing needed whether it be a ride to the motel or a pop up camper drop off..
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 10:02pm
You're in for a wicked pissah' time up here. Feel free to use your turn signals while driving too. Occasionally you'll spot one or two used on the highway.

Ken
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 10:37pm
watch out for the rotary's
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2011 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

You're in for a wicked pissah' time up here. Feel free to use your turn signals while driving too. Occasionally you'll spot one or two used on the highway.

Ken

But usually on a car with Florida tags and the blinking never stops.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2011 at 6:55pm
Tim and Sweet, great to see you guys are coming up! I believe Dave Hendricks has made the last 3 NE Reunions and hopefully we'll be hearing from him soon.

Bruce Hart (Riley), Dave Hart (DHart), Tom Hart Thursday to Sunday at the Northwood Motel-207-272-6096 I believe we are bringing the Classic.

lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2011 at 7:14pm
Phil Olkoski (lfskizzer) will be arriving Thursday mid-day staying till Sunday at Northwood Motel. Bringing the 85 ski nautique. 203-515-8217
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2011 at 11:37pm
HEEEEYYYYYY OHHHH im officially registered
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
xiaotuanzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiaotuanzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2011 at 1:27am
Bruce mentioned to me about a month ago that the northwood motel had 10-12 rooms available for the weekend of the reunion. Obviously that may have changed since it was a month ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic