NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St. Johns River Run 2010 - 2/19-21

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 13>
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 10:15pm
I definitely second Tim's "Both". Our Friday afternoon run out to the Glen was awesome last year. If the water can be like that....just.... one...more..time, I swear I'll never ask for anything else, ever.   Until next year. Hard to imagine after the last two years, but several times I've actually headed back or braved crashing waves to get out there across the open lake portion to the glen.

Dave, Marty is yours then. Joe just called and reminded me he's bringing 6 coeds with him. I'll take that over a sword fight any day.     And your "...for a six pak," that was great!       
ReidP
1973 Mustang

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 10:31pm
Guys,
I'd like to bring some food, but I can't think of anything that would keep for that long. I can bring plenty of "Big-Boy Kool-Aids" though.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 11:20pm
Ryan,

I think we will give you a free pass out of jail...but fill free..
And you coming that far is enough..

Reidp will do, Marty will be in good hands...

And for Joe and the crew glad you're coming.

Someone has to ride with Woody...

prosweep1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prosweep1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 12:06am
Pulled pork will be there...if you guys let me win the race
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 12:14am
The pulled pork is admission fee into the party.
Food commitee will accept that as "paid in full"
As far as winning, ya gotta talk to the race commitee, bribes accepted.
And ya gotta race Reid with his own set of "Rules"

Wish ya still had your woody, Karen and I are bringing the Dart......C ya there......Billy
prosweep1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prosweep1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 12:17am
I hear ya about the woody:(
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 12:53am
Are there any stores near by to get anything? I'd hate to show up with just a smile. Once we arrive we can see what we need and we can go get it.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 1:01am
You are pretty much in the country. Short drive back 3 miles there is a conv. store, your plan is good............
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 1:33am
Their are some stores when you go though Deland if you come that way.

Let us know which way you are coming. I had a good drive around the area
last Sunday. We came down exit 118 and saw some stores also.

But, the exit 114 is the right one to take from I-4.

Maybe someone can goggle a map of the area.

Dave
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 2:00am
Sounds like a plan then, I'll be the runner! Dave I don't know which way we are comming in yet,can't find the map tonight.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 10:44am
Really cool little neighborhood grocery store with fresh veggies, meats and everything, just a few miles west down Hwy 40 from bridge. All the veggies may be frozen now though .

If anyone's coming bringing nothing but a smile, it'd better not be a guy.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 11:30am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

The pulled pork is admission fee into the party.
Food commitee will accept that as "paid in full"
As far as winning, ya gotta talk to the race commitee, bribes accepted.
And ya gotta race Reid with his own set of "Rules"

Wish ya still had your woody, Karen and I are bringing the Dart......C ya there......Billy

Rubb-in is racing!!!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 11:32am
Wow! Lookie their! I now have an Avitar! And am a gold Member! Wait! that sounds Bad! Is It???
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 12:22pm
Thught about bringing a blender. Does anyone know if Paramores' has an ice machine there?
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 12:54pm
The office is also a small store. They have ice, firewood, sunblock, etc.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 7:35pm
I learned something today that I thought was note worthy and thought I would pass it on to the brethren. My '09 is insured with Ski Safe. I wanted to check and make sure there were no loop holes that would get me in a bind if something occurred while going to or attending the St. John's river run. I was told that there was no problem trailering the boat year round, however the boat is not covered in the water from November 1st thru March 1st. All it took was for me to give her the dates I would be in the water and she amended the policy at no charge. I'm glad I took the time to call and just wanted to pass that information along to others that may be going to the St. John's river run or the South West Reunion June 10th - 13th in Dallas.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 10:56pm

Sounds like a TV add....hehe

Ryan take cover..

I can hear it now, where in the he** does Texas come
    in the picture.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2010 at 11:23pm
"Bandit, you got your ears on?"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2010 at 12:11am

Snowman here come on..hehe

Ryan you have a long ride ahead. How many miles ?

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2010 at 12:17am
Ryan, we will meet at the half way mark for you.55 & 10/12 at Hammond......Thursday......7:00 AM...674 miles.....Billy
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2010 at 4:37am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Ryan you have a long ride ahead. How many miles ?

1,200 miles, but if I average 90-95 mph it won't take that long.
wake_2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wake_2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2010 at 3:37pm
I'm seriously considering coming. If I do, I'm not going to race, but I'll be the finish line.   That is, if yall will wait for me to get there.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2010 at 3:58pm
No Name............the more the merrier so add a name to your profile then add it to the roster.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2010 at 4:37am
Originally posted by wake_2001 wake_2001 wrote:

I'm seriously considering coming.

The girls are all coming too, right?!?!!? You're in Orlando, aren't you?
-Adam

1973 Skier
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2010 at 4:54am

Oh, by the way, I talked to Parramore's yesterday, and as far as accomodations, they have one 1 bedroom and three 3 bedroom still available for the weekend.
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2010 at 12:13am
ReidP..Thanks for the offer but Patti and I can only stay one night. Now as to your other offer a little further South.....

Got our cabin today..Fox Den. Laurie said there is still a few left. Sounds like a couple places with 2-3 bedrooms...room to share.

Am I missing it or is there not a list showing what everyone is bringing?

Can't wait to see all you guys!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2010 at 12:16am
                  NEW THREAD COMING

Watcha Gonna Bring
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2010 at 4:16pm

O.K. jbear watcha gonna bring.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2010 at 10:39pm

One month away and counting.

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2010 at 2:00am
Ryan,

You speak of the South West Reunion June 10th - 13th in Dallas.

Is that official?
83Ski
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic