NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 8>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 11:43am
Still working out details, but Sara and I will most likely be arriving sometime between noon and mid afternoon on Friday. Not sure what we'll be contributing for food yet, but something!

My cousin Scott and buddy Eric may be heading down too, I would assume on a similar Fri/sun arrival/departure schedule.

Anyone with an empty hitch heading south on the way down, north on the way home, or to/from the Charlotte area, drop me a line... I'm in the early stages of working out the logistics of getting 2 boats to WL (one from home, one from Mooresville), and a boat and an empty trailer home (trailer currently in Mooresville as well).
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 4:25pm
Hope to arrive Fri. early afternoon. Boat and wife in tow. Aussie boy should be there s well (IAughtNaut for the uninformed). It will be my first trip in the new Colorado.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 5:18pm
Tim,
I may be able to be talked into bringing just a single boat but and another tow vehicle if you run into an issue just as long as your no looking for someone to tow a G Series.....Just let me know how I can help
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 5:28pm
Ha, nothing bigger than a BFN, Greg... I'm gonna try like heck not to have anyone go that far out of the way, but thank you! I'm hoping to find a nearby hitch that was already planning on being empty... We'll see how things shake out.

Edit: Sara said we're good for pasta salad and peanut butter balls
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 10:48pm
Gene and Scott Monahan hope to be arriving early to mid morning friday with 81 Blue Streak in tow, thru Sun morn, will bring something not sure what yet? looking forward kickin off this ski season with the CCF White Lake bunch!
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2015 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

It will be my first trip in the new Colorado.

Jackie, is that the new ride with the unexplainable dent in the right side rear door? Sorry, I know it's not, just a little SJRR humor. And you, me and Aussie Boy need to remember that the White Lake Motel has a 11:00 curfew also.

And speaking of the luxurious White Lake Motel AND Campground, I just made my reservation for my normal spot out in front of the back motel bldg.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2015 at 8:51pm
Ghost peppers are packed !! For those who dare..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2015 at 9:09pm
No need to feel obligated to bring the Ghost Peppers
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2015 at 9:14pm
Townsend said he will try them ..   
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2015 at 11:51pm
Natalie and I will arrive at lunch on Friday and pull out Sunday Afternoon.   I can bring what ever food is needed. Dave is it not against Federal Law to cross state line with Ghost Peppers? If not it should be.
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 9:00pm
My brother, Jeff Carlyle, his daughter, Courtney, and I will be attending the White Lake Reunion on 04-18-2015 along with our 1970 Mustang. The weather has been beautiful in NC this week. Hope it holds up for that weekend too. We will just be attending for the day. Looking forward to seeing all those great CC Fan members and those wonderful boats.
Jane
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 9:38pm
Will be glad to see you again and be sure Mr T will host a blow out this year !! Counting the days !!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 10:35pm
the Deen boys are rolling in Friday with both boats in the ReidP parade.

had my warmup last weekend with Lewy, ready for some water time with all you newly aerodynamic ccfans.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 1:16am
Can't wait to be East Bound and Down for this event. Sad to say that I have yet to be in the water this year, perhaps that changes this weekend.

Adam / Reid let me know what time your thinking of for a departure from Mooresville and perhaps we will roll into town with you guys. I am off starting at noon on Thursday so I am apt to be pacing most of the night for a departure.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 9:44am
Any Chicagoland folks going to make it down? We are looking at a couple weeks of 70s and 80s coming into it. Water temps should be pretty respectable.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 10:39am
Too busy. Next year is looking good for making WL.
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 10:51am
Hey guys,
Bring the ghost peppers! If we can lets see if we can get a good head count by tuesday or wednesday next week.... i need this so i can feed your mouths.... looking forward to this guys!@
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 10:53am
Also forgot to mention... went on the water yesterday after work.. air temp 84 water temp 72, beer temp 33. It was perfect.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:39am
I would like to be a part of that record line behind the Benji 's BFN but I don't think we are going to have anywhere near enough footers at WL. That is more likely going to be a Connecticut event, which the odds of me making are slim. So, how many could we do at WL? We got Tim, Joe, David, Adam, (hopefully we get in one or two tries before the boat breaks in half ) Scott M, Greg, me...who am I forgetting?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:46am
Larry, I am out also, Maddie has a game and just too much going on, one of these years.

Good luck on the record BF Run, afaik the 6-man with Me, HW, JBear, Johnny, BF Eddie & Nautique John down at Reid's in 2007 is the current CCF record.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:49am
We could add Jackie Deen. I am not sure the lake is big enough for Adam to get out of the but ride and on his feet
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:54am
Just have the rest of the skiers wait a few laps before stepping off.

quinner, we sound like Cub fans. There's always next year!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:54am
Chris. Weren't there more than six at Benjamin's. last year? Yes, I did forget Jackie. That gets us to 8. That would be a respectable showing.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:55am
There were more ropes but less barefooting.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Just have the rest of the skiers wait a few laps before stepping off.

I guess that could work if we start out with a full tank of gas and everyone gets a good night's sleep.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 12:15pm
In 06' we did 8 on Deep Lake, but had 2 towboats running side by side :)

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 12:43pm
We had 5 footers in '13, last year was a cluster, ha. We'll want to get the secondaries straightened out and the speedos functional to ease the driving for the next serious attempt, hopefully later this year. I wasn't planning on bringing a full compliment of ropes but it'll pull a bunch if we want to throw a 540 on it again.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

We'll want to get the secondaries straightened out and the speedos functional to ease the driving for the next serious attempt, hopefully later this year.

Tim - let me know when the "serious attempt" will be, I'd love to fly out and participate, I'd be honored to drive it (since I can't ski it) but would be equally happy fulfilling the "observer" / camara operator role!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 12:52pm
Don't forget we need about half as many pick up boats as "skiers"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 12:53pm
lol true ^^^^^^

Sounds good Steve... We've never taken it all that seriously, at least not so much as to plan it in advance, ha. Lining up the people, water and gear might require some actual forethought. No CT mini this year, I'm guessing GL isn't even worth trying. Maybe worth a shot at the buckethead in Aug if we can work it into the schedule?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic