NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Northeast Reunion — August 26-28, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 13>
Author
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 1:57pm
Bruce and Kevin- I kinda figured your crews would be interested.
Glad to hear it.
Let's talk tomorrow night and work out a plan (boat, general timings, etc).
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Ken, you should contact this guy and talk him into bringing his Python powered '99 SN down to Epsom on Saturday for you to demo through the course!

-Keith

I tried to talk the dealer selling this boat (about an hour east of Epsom) into letting me bring it over for a long test drive or into him bringing it over, but no dice. He has it on consignment and said teh owner would say 'no way'. I did mention it to Reid, who will be coming in from Maine, so you never know....it might show up afterall.

Where is that boat Larry? It seems "familiar"

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 2:55pm
Mike,

The boat is on consignment at Michauds Marine in Acton. Guy wants $9,500 for it but was told he'd take 88 or possibly negotiate further. Has a 302/235 HP, not sure if HM or not, didnt ask, since I am really not in the market. Same guy also has a 97 black malibu corvette boat at the shop on consignment for $25,000 Prayers and thoughts for you and your family, Mike.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 3:31pm
I'm not in a huge rush to sell the boat. I'm thinking late winter will be my best bet. Just need to boss to sign off and that will determine my next steps and year boat. I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend! I'll bring the Sail Nautique for Sunday night.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 4:10pm
Tim- did you get my email?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I'm not in a huge rush to sell the boat. I'm thinking late winter will be my best bet. Just need to boss to sign off and that will determine my next steps and year boat. I'm looking forward to an awesome weekend! I'll bring the Sail Nautique for Sunday night.

Since I've been looking pretty steadily, I'd say late winter isn't late enough, you really have to wait for May to get good value, you can have buyers test drive, etc.

I ski with a friend that has a 206 with the 343. Not that I'm a footer, but from the feel of that boat, the way it pulls, I'd be surprised if you really need the 409. Not that I don't think it would be fun!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 4:43pm
Anyone have a 30 lb anchor for end of the slalom course?
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 4:55pm
Don't ask Ken! I have a pretty stout anchor keith. Not sure it's 30lbs but I'd say it's darn close
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 5:22pm
Eric, your wallet is a 30lb anchor, right?

Keith, I just have a standard mushroom anchor.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 5:25pm
Keith- Plenty of cinder blocks (40 lb anchors) at my house.
Feel free to stop by and grab a couple or I can bring them up tomorrow.

-Brad
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Mike,

The boat is on consignment at Michauds Marine in Acton. Guy wants $9,500 for it but was told he'd take 88 or possibly negotiate further. Has a 302/235 HP, not sure if HM or not, didnt ask, since I am really not in the market. Same guy also has a 97 black malibu corvette boat at the shop on consignment for $35,000 Prayers and thoughts for you and your family, Mike.

I thought that boat looked familiar. The corvette boat on consignment is actually a Forest Green color. That Torino belongs to Someone who happens to be a close personal friend of mine. Havent seen it in a few years.....definately has been painted and i believe the interior was done back 6-7 years ago. It hasnt been in the water for years.
He would let me take it to the reunion.......
      ......if I was going......

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 7:11pm
I am on the road and will be there between 9 and 10 who is gonna be ready to recreate it has been a long two weeks but now I am vacation !
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 8:35pm
The weather in Epsom is looking great for Friday (80) and Saturday (78) sunny both days. Sunday is looking suspect. We should be in decent shape for the majority of the reunion.

It will be odd not seeing the '83 at the reunion, Joe. You've become an icon.

Ken
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 8:43pm
ETA 10-1030pm based on traffic. Anyone doing anything tonight?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 8:50pm
Eric, I did get your email- Ill do my best to find your sleeping bag and bring it... but no promises! Im not sure if I will be stopping up at that cottage before I head out. Besides, I subscribe to the "finders keepers, losers weepers" school of thought.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 8:51pm
I put halston and Phil on the mission to find us something to do tonight give me a calm when u r close 315 567 1273
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 9:01pm
You can go hunting for wabbits and eat pizza until 2:00am. Welcome to New Hampshire!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 10:08pm
Slalom course in in the boat, care in nearly packed. I'm hoping to be at MacCallum's boat ramp around 7:00 am tomorrow.

Bruce, would welcome the help from Tom and Dave (we make a good team for getting that thing in the water) - no cut lines this year!

Eric, any chance you'll could have the anchor at the ramp around 7:00 am tomorrow?

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 10:18pm
I am coming up for the day friday .. I pulled the biggest bone head move today It was pouring out and rushing to load my kubota onto my car carrier. the trailer popped off the ball ( I was abusing the loading trying not to get the ramps in place because of the downpour ) the tongue ripped off the ball and drove itself thru my excursion fiber glass rear doors .. not having trialed the boat yet this yr i hope its not a sign of things to come....
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Slalom course in in the boat, care in nearly packed. I'm hoping to be at MacCallum's boat ramp around 7:00 am tomorrow.

Bruce, would welcome the help from Tom and Dave (we make a good team for getting that thing in the water) - no cut lines this year!

Eric, any chance you'll could have the anchor at the ramp around 7:00 am tomorrow?

-Keit

Ya buddy! I'll be there with the anchor before 7
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 10:42pm
I'm hoping for some good water when we arrive. Last year it was rough!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:22pm

I'm using my powers down here to push the storm out to sea....

But, I would give anything just to sit around and have boat
talk with CCFan friends....maybe next year !!

Mike S. my thoughts are with you bro..

And to everyone there have a great time !!!!

I can smell the pizza from across the street already..
oh man is it 3am already...hehehehehe

Dave

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:32pm
If anyone can bring an extra cooler this weekend I'd be forever grateful! I totally spaced out and forgot mine
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:35pm
Dave, we'll miss you my friend. You're the heart beat of these reunions. I'll have a slice of pizza for you.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:43pm
How about the built in cooler under your seat, Eric. You can fill it will ice, pack your meat and drinks. Good to go!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:45pm
You clearly underestimate the amount of beer i consume!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:52pm
Oh yeah. You could fit your stash under the engine cover...minus the engine. I'll pack my Merlot, cheese and crackers under my seat. NH gas stations sell booze. "Live Free Or Die".
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2011 at 11:56pm
I'll have some skoal and Sam adams when you're ready to switch to the dark side!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 12:04am
It's all good in the hood. Did you fellas find something to do at 10:30pm in NH? Are you guys pitching a tent tonight?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2011 at 12:06am
I'm an hour away but I know a "local" spot up there but like anything else in NH it's 20 min away
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic