Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

learning to barefoot

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 150151152
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 1:21am
i'm gonna try it that way if i get a chance i've been watching many videos of crashes first timers and pro's
thnx for the help let you guys know how it works out i i don't break a limb haha
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2008 at 1:02am
Worked for Trip, could work for you. Don't think I would teach someone with those exact instructions however. If you do not have a suit be sure and buckle your vest very tight, a hard fall can easily bring a loose vest up your torso and trap your arms upright while your head is below the water.
Do some searches, learning to foot has been discussed many times, you may even find some video.
TRIP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2008 at 11:27pm
Well, what I always did is: longest line I had, as fast as the boat could go, wearing boardshorts and vest, start sitting on a wakeboard between the bindings and go to Vmax, then stand up.

Worked for me, but I'm sure there are better ways
k.o. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote k.o. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2008 at 6:34pm
allright guys i'm thinking of try barefoot. we tried it once before on a boom didn't succeed. but want to try again we traded the boom for wakeboard lesson so i have to try it on long line. how's the best way to do it don't have a exttended pylon nor a suit. I'm thinking of starting on a kneeboard. what speed is the boat supouse to be going? rope lenght?
thnx
kenrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 150151152
  Share Topic