NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 09’

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2009 at 11:12am
Hahaha, Hey Mr. Happy, just bring your shot record and a drum full of hot water, and you'll do fine hahahaha....

Oh and I can't wait to see that old tree you're going to bring

Pat, Not sure on the quest appearances yet. That's usually a last minute deal... Not to worry, I hear Billy does impressions...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2009 at 11:58pm
Billy - No need to bring road kill. We can just fillet the belly floaters from the lake.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 6:35pm
Hey, I'm looking forward to GL. I will be flying the friendly skies and solo this year. Patricia is booked. Rob, Tim, Mojo, Joel anyone, can I grab a ride on the lake? I totally enjoyed driving Rob's SNOB and Joel's TSC last year

Thanks,

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:00pm
Quinner, don't forget your offspring, Hollywood at GL. I'll drink both of you under the table this year, Zima Light boy.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:05pm
I'm sure you'll be put to bed early again this year, too bad I could use a wing man.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:11pm
Hollywood, Kevin, my son, you will see. You Mid-West folks can't hold their own. Me and Da'Boyz from the Northeast will blow you away. Quinner will tuck you in as me and Da'boyz will be up having a good ole time.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:18pm
You are probably the most delusional person I know Ken. I will attempt to humor you however at the Goose Blind.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:19pm
Ken, bring whatever army you feel necessary. I've never left the Goose earlier than 2am on Sat night. Ordered two more during last call.. I don't seem to remember any of you left wingers left there.... Hollywood/Steve???

Anyway, look forweard Ken. We'll make sure you get on the boats !!! That is if you're not "antiquing" or whatever LOL..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:34pm
Man I don't like where this is going. Can't we all just get along... And if not do I have to be on Ken's team
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 7:54pm
Gee and I couldn't figure out why Ken was singled out at Lake George.

Ordering 2 at 2:00AM last call? Sounds like pretty loose laws out there.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Hollywood, Kevin, my son, you will see. You Mid-West folks can't hold their own. Me and Da'Boyz from the Northeast will blow you away. Quinner will tuck you in as me and Da'boyz will be up having a good ole time.

As long as they don't run out of White Zinfandel, right? Anyway, Ken, you're welcome to ride with us.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 8:32pm
I guess I should jump in and tell you two groups something like,......you don't stand a chance against the boys from the SE, or,.. we'll drink you under the boat, or something like that. Last year Critter, SkiCat, Tom, Rodney, Jerry and I just spent Saturday night in the Goose Blind parking lot after the doors shut, and waited for them to re-open for the Bloody Marys. And WE weren't drinking light beers at the Blind.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 8:42pm
Bwahahaha.. "White Zin" cracks me up.. He can hang out with the blue-hairs over at Harbor lights super club, while the drinkers hang at the "Gooose" !!!

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Ordering 2 at 2:00AM last call? Sounds like pretty loose laws out there.

Loose as the Goose !!! LOL..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 8:48pm
I thought it was "shaaa din ay".
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I'll drink both of you under the table this year, Zima Light boy.

That's funny because the only person I have ever seen you drink under the table is yourself?? Is it 10 O'Clock yet??
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 10:40pm
What's funny is that we all know Ken's done after three glasses of cheap white wine, yet, this is the third year in a row he's stirred up the midwest contingent.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 10:55pm
I'm not sure what role I could possibly play in this; is a referee needed?

Chuck

Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 11:05pm
Bailbondsman? Designated Driver?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

I'm not sure what role I could possibly play in this; is a referee needed?

Chuck

You can hold up the beer bong for the mid-west crew after bar close

Steve
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 11:08pm
Speaking of Green Lake... did the member with the inca gold Barracuda that goes to Green Lake sell his boat? There's a new inca gold Barracuda in the diaries that looks like it.

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 11:22pm
Yes . Itwas Phil Thompsons boat very nice and clean . Hope the new guy decides to come up .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 12:00am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

Yes . Itwas Phil Thompsons boat very nice and clean . Hope the new guy decides to come up .

Did Phil buy something newer, he was talking about it last year?
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 1:06am
Well Moj, this was the roll call just about closing time last year:

Looks like 8 to 3, Midwest representing!

Southeast - nowhere to be found. Probably out trying to get Reid's Mustang to run right.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Looks like 8 to 3, Midwest representing!

Unless Im mistaken, thats 75% of the northeast contingent that was in attendance at GL...

Southeast - nowhere to be found. Probably out trying to get Reid's Mustang to run right.

Now THATS a shot across the bow!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Now THATS a shot across the bow!

Oh, yes, it most certainly is! ha-HA!
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 6:52pm
Tell me about this campground on the lake, im considering pulling the stang over with the old camper and hanging out for a while. I did not see any info for the campground though i did not honestly comb every page for info. What about the boat ramp, can I launch the boat with the camper and still get out? its an old front wheel drive GMC and is pretty helpless on a steep wet incline.
Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 7:07pm
Sean,
Plenty of area and not a lot of grade, so you should be just fine. 81 Nautique does it with his 30 foot monster.. If not, there will be 40 trucks and lots of friends to dump in for ya.. Check out this link for the campground. One pic is of the ramp area..
Hattie Sherwood

Book your space now, the place is going to be over run soon. Look forward to seeing you there !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 7:37pm
I called a week or more ago and there weren't many sites left.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 7:59pm
[QUOTE=TRBenj]
Unless Im mistaken, thats 75% of the northeast contingent that was in attendance at GL...

QUOTE]

Now Tim,
You know you can show up with a knife at a gun fight..... glug glug..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789>
  Share Topic