Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1955 CC Hurricane Restoration

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 484950
Author
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 10:39pm
If you need a spare pair of paws, give me a yell. I'd love to help on something like that.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 10:32pm
Looks great Alan, glad you had a safe trip
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 10:11pm
Too cool!
Congrats on the new boat Alan!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 10:06pm
Well, the Hurricane has found a new home. We headed out friday morning arriving in Birmingham around 5pm, checked out the boat and what we we're in for to get it out and on the trailer then headed for a good night sleep after the 700 mile drive.

Got back to the boat at 7:30 am saturday and after 5 hours we were loaded and ready to start the trip home. Here's a collection of photos from the weekend.

I really need to thank a bunch of people to make this happen, Kurt and Kevin for loaning me a trailer, Pete for finding the boat and David Taylor for scoping it out and sending us pictures before the trip. Once again the memebers of this site come through with flying colors.

Obviously the boat needs alot of work but it is a "complete" boat that came with so many extras, every piece of hardware has been rechromed, new fuel tank, new prop shaft, reconditioned prop, new glass for the windshield, mahogony ply and solid planks to for repairs, two rebuilt carbs, the list goes on and on. We couldn't happier and will post picts as we progress.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 484950
  Share Topic