NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get the Kids out on the water.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 21>
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2015 at 11:56pm
How about getting the kids to ski on Christmas Eve

Oh, did I forget, IN WISCONSIN!!!

EDIT: Hmmmm Youtube BB codes are not working: Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/cUFpfeAuvGA
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2015 at 12:33pm
Great video! What a wonderful way to spend the holiday in WI.   Merry Christmas!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2015 at 12:44pm
Nice!

Sharing this experience with that homeless man was a nice way to spread the Christmas spirit- well done.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2015 at 6:07pm
I love it, pushing the envelope on ski season. How long before anyone could feel their toes again?

I was tempted - my boat is all winterized, but it was so warm and the river was like glass. Watching you guys I wish I went for it.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2015 at 6:20pm
Great video.

My nephew skiing yesterday on Keuka Lake NY ..water temp 45 degrees..brrrrr.......

Little putput outboard and widest skis on hand to get up...look at that wicked wake......

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2015 at 5:18pm
That's awesome! Glad to see y'all tearing it up while you still had the chance. Oh, and Go Pack Go!
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2015 at 5:42pm
Great video Steve!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2015 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Okie Boarder Okie Boarder wrote:

Oh, and Go Pack Go!

Andy,
Keep cheering them on since lately they sure need some big time help!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 12:54pm
Proud father got his two kind on the water!!!

they got the itch for the sport! They can both wakeboard long line!
And Valentino is also hooked on the barefoot! Solid with the EZ Footer (swing from the boom).

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 1:02pm
awesome.

they better learn to steer quick unless they want to end up in the grass (which would make great pic/video)
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 1:03pm
That is awesome Seb!!!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 1:30pm
I agree, seems like one bad turn and you're in the bushes! Very cool to see them having fun on the water.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 1:45pm
Yes I know its narrow river. Its where i barefoot mostly. Only place with decent waters.
The ski canal is very crowded over the weekends.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 2:06pm
Do you ever have to worry about a boat coming in the other direction? Two boats heading toward each other at 40 mph take quite a distance to stop.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by Okie Boarder Okie Boarder wrote:

Oh, and Go Pack Go!

Andy,
Keep cheering them on since lately they sure need some big time help!!

No kidding!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 2:56pm
Is not popular for boating, in the 4 years i ski there i have crossed with 5 boat, mostly fishermen or locals.
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 1:08pm
Finally had a calm family day to give our little one her maiden voyage. She was totally interested in the steering wheel while in the marina, then promptly fell asleep with mom. It got a bit windy on the return trip and she still slept through all the chop!

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 1:29pm
unafraid, perfect
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 3:07pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 4:36pm
What a cute kid! Love the little hands. I've got to find a hat like that for me!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Man, where to the years go?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 7:23pm
That's awesome...good to start them young!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Man, where to the years go?

Indeed Larry. 9 years old now. Borrowed her mother's wet suit for that set. Signed her up for a 3 day slalom camp in June.

Over before you know it.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2016 at 8:27am
JBear and I spent the day at WBC yesterday. Can't tell you what great people they are. My grandbaby has said that she wants to learn to barefoot so I brought her along and Ashley Stebbing was so nice to work with her on the Seahorse. It was a pretty spectacular day.

Click the thumbnail.

I really need to get JBear over here to show me how to properly post these...LOL.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2016 at 8:41am
What a great way to carry on the tradition! Looks like it worked well. Good for the both of you!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2016 at 8:52am
So after the Seahorse, Ashley got her into these trainers that were three times the size of AJ's feet and had her try to do a deepwater start. It didn't fair very well but the fact that she got into a butt glide is pretty impressive for a first effort. She is completely fearless.

Guess I need to invest in some proper barefoot gear. Anyone got a super tiny barefoot suit for sale....

Click it again

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2016 at 10:45am
Go for it Ashley.....Time for Uncle Eddie to pony up some $$. All worth the spend
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2016 at 6:40pm
Fantastic Eddie! You need a wakeskate! Didn't Cam teach you anything? That gives me an idea.. I'll be in touch.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2016 at 10:04am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Go for it Ashley.....Time for Uncle Eddie to pony up some $$. All worth the spend

LOL Greg.
Guess I was little vague after I re-read my post. Ashley was the instructor. That would be Ashley Stebbing, the #1 women's barefooter in the world.
AJ is my grand-daughter and the student. She was using a suit from WBC that was the smallest one that they had which was still plenty big on her. She's just a little peanut but fearless. I may have a line on a suit for her already.

Gramps is pretty excited too.

Eddie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2016 at 8:00pm
Very well done...she seems like she has some natural ability and it's cool to see her have the desire to get out there young.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic