NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St. Johns River Run 2010 - 2/19-21

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 13>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2010 at 11:33pm

Time to have fun in the sun soon !!!!!!

I can hear the cold in your voices.....hehe
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 12:33am
There will be Authentic "St. Johns River Run 2010" tee shirts available for a donation to CCFan.There will be no fees or registration fees for attendance to this event.We should have about 50 shirts, along with other CCFan "STUFF" the Keith will be sending.
All money received will go back to CCFan to help support this site................Billy

How much is this site worth to YOU???????
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 12:43am

Can't wait to see the shirts, last year they were a HIT !!!

Now only if my daughter will let me wear it..hehe

Have to get more this year.
chips-a-hoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chips-a-hoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 12:56am
I picked up the t's today, they are GREAT, and they are very bright so nobody will be able to hide!!!!
chips-a-hoy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 1:02am

Chip,

Your first post.....

Now your hooked..

Thanks for helping as always.

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 1:17am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

As stated before "the plan is NO PLAN" with that being said there will be a very LOOSE SCHEDULE>>>>>>>

Any Bitches ?

I'm coming down to St.John's to get away from one?
...those who have fallen and those who will.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 1:44am

I heared it's so cold since this artic front hit, that even the monkeys at St. John's river or cold!

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 1:59am
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 9:00am
Good one Ryan...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 9:11am
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

I'm coming down to St.John's to get away from one?

Ryan, you better hope your fiance' doesn't see this post or you'll have a case of what the monkey has!   

**Post Edit***

Happy Birthday Ryan!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Thanks Tim
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 2:09pm
Thoughts:

I've been stuck in the grinding booth all morning grinding paint of an engine fan case and listening to my I-pod, two songs related to a river shuffle through. Hmmm maybe a playlist river related is in order:

Take Me to the River    -   Talking Heads
Chattahoochee           -   Alan Jackson
Jambalaya               -   Hank Sr.
The River of My Dreams -   Billy Joel
A Pirate Turns 40       -   Buffet

Which ones would you add?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 2:19pm
Song from Deliverance ?
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 2:22pm
Dueling Banjos?   Nice addition, I'd hate to run off some of non-country/southern folk though.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 2:41pm
FREE BIRD!   
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

Song from Deliverance ?

Bwahahahahahahahaha....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

71redrocket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71redrocket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 8:24pm
Hey guys im a newbie to the site always just looked on site about boats. I would love to go to the river run I live in sanford about two miles from the river. I have a 71 mustang that has just been complete redone. The thread is so long im having trouble finding the page with the place and times. I would like to meet some craft fans. I can go as long as I find about 5ft of 3id marine exhaust tubing one side blew out last summer when I had the boat out and almost sunk. Im now having the indmar exhaust manifolds powdercoated. Any email or info would be great Thanks in advance.-Adam 321-262-6383
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 8:35pm
Welcome to the site Adam...

A number of us will be at Parramores campground from Friday afternoon through the weekend. We head out from there on Saturday and Sunday to the springs. Left last year around 10am or so. There is a launch at the campground and another just north of the campground.

Link to Parramores

We will also be going on a ride Friday morning down another river. Something about Monkey Run. I will have to let someone else fill you in on that one..
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 8:38pm
Your local CARQUEST or NAPA should have the 3 inch hose readily available. Probably a # of boat stores around your area there in Florida should have this hose. SKIDIM has this hose too.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2010 at 9:51pm

Zak Brown Band "Toes"
In the video Kid drives the get a way jet ski !
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 12:28am

Everytime I hear, "I like that old time Rock-N-Roll".

I can see that BIG smile on Woody face doing his thing...

Need a repeat this year.

Two more Fridays and its party time...
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 12:59am
Hey Doc, spoke with Lou today. We are still planning on meeting you and the nurse @ Hammond as discussed.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 1:42am
Have you got a map done, if so shoot me a copy.We will leave here @ 5:00am Thursday, will meet at Hammond......
Have you spoke to Buxton Marine ? We need all the support we can muster......... Keith has our blessing.............
Less than two weeks away, look forward to the caravan.Also spoke to Redrocket that posted earlier, he will also try for an appearance on Fri, nite, if not,a show for Saturday .
Add one more to the total .Gonna be a good time guys/girls,see you in few days............The weather here about to drive a man insane............Billy
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 11:03am
Define insane, Billy.
We got 6" of snow and my plow is broken. I want to go hang out in the water with some fully assembled boats!!!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 2:32am

Thoughts:

I've been stuck in the grinding booth all morning grinding paint of an engine fan case and listening to my I-pod, two songs related to a river shuffle through. Hmmm maybe a playlist river related is in order:

A Pirate Turns 40       -   Buffet

The Red Neck yacht club - Craig Morgan
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Thoughts:

A Pirate "Looks" at 40 -   Buffet

The Red Neck yacht club - Craig Morgan

Good one Donald!
How about:
Green River           - CCR
Don't Cross the River - America
... and since we're on the StJohns, who could forget that timeless hit
Black Water           - The Doobie Bros.

(Saints just ran back an interception for a TD and made be forget a good one, darnit)
ReidP
1973 Mustang

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 12:13pm
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Smoke on the water - Deep Purple
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 8:28pm
Stoney La Rue - Oaklahoma Breakdown
I heard it driving thru Tx. last Sept still haven't wore it out !

Find it - listen to it - tell me what ya think ,it's great "boat" music.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 10:30pm

It's getting closer.........
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 1:12am

Again its count down time,

The numbers are getting higher then last year..

If anyone is on the fence it's time to see for yourself
that another great event is coming soon...

Just add your name to the list and bring what you can.

Remember    "No Plans"   just Fun !!!!

And thank you to all that are involved to make this happen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic