NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wifes

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2010 at 9:50pm
When I meet my future wife I knew she was Mrs.Right, only after we were married did I learn her first name was always!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2010 at 8:47pm
This is probably old, but I swear it's a true story.

I told my wife that when she turns 40    I was going to trade her in
for two twenties.

She turned around and said:   "You ain't wired for 220"

connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2010 at 10:23pm
If thay didnt have a you know what? there would be a bounty on them. girlfriend just walked in.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2010 at 11:10pm
not a wife story but i have a new girlfriend . we were sitting in my kitchen this weekend she wa smaking scampi. i saw my springer pup tossing something around in the air.turns out it was her brand new $600.00 glasses. no lenses left no ear cushions.    and has never had a dog before . She laughed and said god he is so cute (puppy)    is she a keeper?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2010 at 2:35am
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

not a wife story but i have a new girlfriend . we were sitting in my kitchen this weekend she wa smaking scampi. i saw my springer pup tossing something around in the air.turns out it was her brand new $600.00 glasses. no lenses left no ear cushions.    and has never had a dog before . She laughed and said god he is so cute (puppy)    is she a keeper?

Yes! Well at least the dog is. Had a Springer before Jo the TN wonder dog and Miss Mindy (the Springer) was the best dog ever.

To be sure about the new girlfriend..we gotta see some pictures!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2010 at 6:22am
If she is hot and can afford a 600 dollar pair of glasses she is a keeper! BTW does she have a sister
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2010 at 9:39am
Peter...when she becomes your Wife the tune will change, cause you would then have to purchse her 1200.00 glasses, and there aint no action guarentee either
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic