NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2011 dates?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 12:57pm
.........Wanna have breakfast of lunch at Parramores.........

Buck and Caps restraunt will be open for SJRR2011

Available rooms at Parramores

Bass Bed.... 2 bedrooms water front

Fox & Otter.....2 bedroom log cabins

5 cabins w/ 2 bedrooms...........

As of today lori only has 11 cabins not spoken for.

Make that call now to avoid having to spoon a bed....

March is not far off, how many want to leave the snow ?????
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 1:36pm
I have reservations At Casa "De Guyer" about five miles from the river. It is a beautiful lakeview mansion overlooking two slalom courses and the masters jump ramp. Two ski Nautiques and all the skiing I can get done in one weekend! And a river trip too!!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 2:19pm
Then there are those that need to be different. Ask Reid about staying elswhere.He will be staying w/ us this year.
No ski ramps or slalom courses at Parramores, just hangin' with the CCFans is reward enough.
But we get to eat, sleep and be merry and not have to leave camp site............Billy
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 2:43pm
Okay Guy's you better get rolling on this one.

Bream Beds is booked

Another Cabin spoken for, get em while you can.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 2:44pm
It does not meen I won't hang, just meens that I will be turning a few bouy's in the fun process of the weekend. Parramores is a rocks throw from La Casa!!

Bring you woodie ski we can have as big spray contest!!!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 3:36pm
Anybody into splitting up a cabin? I am fine with tenting it since I will probably be solo, but would spend a few bucks on a bed if anybody else is in the same position and wants to split the cost.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 5:10pm
I booked the Mannatee Cabin on the water months ago. Not sure if I will be bringing anyone( I was hoping I could get someone to help me split up the towing/driving), but if not would be interested in splitting the cabin with someone. I know it is on the water with a boat slip and has 2 bed/bath and a pull out couch.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 5:55pm
Cool Ryan I will keep in touch about that.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 5:56pm
Keegan, you can trust Ryan-SN206.

Depending on who's going with me, you might can ride with 'us' or 'me'.
Guess I'll be staying with The 'Godfather' although he hasn't said yeah or nay yet, says I got the standing- well 'sleeping' reservations with them while in his neck of the woods, and same with his family when their in my neck of the woods.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

I booked the Mannatee Cabin on the water months ago. Not sure if I will be bringing anyone( I was hoping I could get someone to help me split up the towing/driving), but if not would be interested in splitting the cabin with someone. I know it is on the water with a boat slip and has 2 bed/bath and a pull out couch.

Ryan, shoot me an email with your travel schedule. It's a long shot, but I may be able to drive down and meet ya and help with driving from there to the RR.

cmars(at)baproductionsinc(dot)com
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Keegan, you can trust Ryan-SN206.

Depending on who's going with me, you might can ride with 'us' or 'me'.
Guess I'll be staying with The 'Godfather' although he hasn't said yeah or nay yet, says I got the standing- well 'sleeping' reservations with them while in his neck of the woods, and same with his family when their in my neck of the woods.

Sounds good Marty.

1973 Skier
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 11:03pm
Storm, we hooked up with Ryan in Hammond last year. Sure makes the trip seem shorter.........CCCarravan..........

Marty, what dates are on your agenda?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2010 at 11:17pm
Waiting to hear from Critter-Roger Reavis-- to see when they're going.
Says he's going for like 3 weeks! He doesn't know when they're gonna start that vacation. If he starts it before, then it'll be going down alone. Then that would depend on who all rides or goes with me.
Wanting to leave that Wednesday maybe, and stay--???.
But will leave on Thursday if that's when others are available.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 9:05am
We'll see yall on I-75!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 11:57am
I am up for joining the Caravan - Leaving Atlanta early on Thursday Morning and will be on I75 for quite a while!
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 12:28pm
I'll be leaving that Thursday afternoon right after work so you guys will have a big head start on me.

Greg and Amy glad you guys are gonna make it!    
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 12:47pm
Thanks Tim, we hated to miss last year. Some of the new events sound like fun.

What are the particulars on the swap meet? I have collected a few things I could bring/donate/trade.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 1:31pm
I think that's a boatdr thing and he has thrown the idea at me and asked me what I thought. We had a small last year and Art brought some old CC stuff to boot. Karen was in charge and it was basically stuff donated for the site. All monies made were sent to Keith to support our habit.

The slogan for the SJRR has always been "The plan is that there is no plan!", this might have to be changed a little bit. A bunch us got caught out at the Glenn when Mr. Ralph showed up since we didn't have a schedule. I believe that he really wanted to get a chance to look at some of our members boats but we weren't there and he didn't want to be out too late and needed to get home to his wife around dark 30 and be well rested for church the next day.

We got a very late start on the monkey run on Fri as we didn't have a time schedule and got back to Parramores to late for a Fri aftenoon run to the glenn or out to lake george.

Billy and I discussed it a little bit in that we want to keep this event a do whatever you want as there isn't a schedule. We may have to set a few ETD's on a few.

Could really use some feedback from you Fans that are going on this. Whada' ya'll think?
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 1:46pm
If there was going to be one event that should have a plan/time/ETA tied to it, that would be to see Mr. Ralph again. IMO.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 2:50pm
With so many cool things to do a loose itinerary might help some of us achieve more. Just thinking about this trip makes the spring seem a lot closer. I am ready!

1973 Skier
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 2:59pm
Tim - not sure if this sounds right but here is how I see my week-end playing out:

Thursday - arrive mid day and meet and greet CCF members and their craft.
Thursday evening - cold ones and dinner at Panamorres?
Friday am - head over to Ocala to put in for the Monkey Run!!!
Friday early afternoon - back over to Panamorres and put in and tie up outside my cabin - Eagles Nest!   Cruise to Lake George or what everyone else is up for
Friday evening - up for anything
Saturday am - head over to Mt. Dora Boat show and see all the classics
Saturday afternoon - skiing, cold ones, etc.
Saturday evening - group BBQ - meet Correct Craft folks?
Sunday am - breakfast, goodbyes, head up 75 to Atlanta.

Needless to say, open for suggestions and am very flexible if this doesn't make sense - this is the first SJRR for me and am looking forward to it!
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2010 at 3:02pm
To all that want to know......

This event started as a small group of CC owners that gathered at Daytona 500, 4 or 5 boats.......No Plan........

Fast Forward SJRR 2011

We will have quite a few boats and owners attend this year.So some type of stucture will be needed to asure everyone is one the same page.
There really is no need to change the "rules" just tweek a bit......
The following are a few of the changes made for 2011..

We need all members and their guests to pre regisrar , Keith will provide link........

A set departure time @ 9:00/ from Parramores/ for Monkey Run on Friday

Saturday will include a River Run of about 50 miles , along with a new area to raft up and skiers.The Mt. Dora Boat Show will be all week end for those wanting to check it out.The only plan is be back to Parramores.

An arrival time @ Parramores on Saturday 4:00 pm, this should give ample time to shower and adjust our attitude...

Any idea's are welcome that would make this event the best year yet.................boat dr
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 11:38am

Well people are starting to plan for SJRR 2011.

I started early, Marty got the first cabin on the water front.
I got it for Fri,Sat and out late Sunday. If you want to come down
on Thursday, I might have to call Lori back. Or you can stay at my
house that night. I'll call you later.

Now, for everyone else I feel that this one is going to be a
nice event this year. I like the "no plans", just some good fun
with CCFans.    

P.S today: 78 & Sunny.....hehehehe

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 12:14pm
Okay, would you rather be here........

or there?...................... YOU DECIDE!

That's what I thought......we'll see you there!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 12:20pm
What is that ground covering in the bottom picture????
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 12:44pm
Doc,that stuff is used to keep the neighbors leaf's in their yard when they don't clean up in the fall.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

What is that ground covering in the bottom picture????

I think that one was taken over by Destin. Where the really really white sand is.

1973 Skier
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 5:45pm
Gary, I live in the deep south and do not understand the concept .It must be a "northener thing", maybe a show and tell at SJRR.I gotta go out now to mow grass... See ya in March........Billy
charger496 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charger496 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2011 at 12:01am
Damn, that water wasn't even deep enough to piss in without getting caught. So, about this river run... If one were to come with just his boat, would one end up standing around with ones thumb up ones ass, or is this group as friendly in the flesh as on-line?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2011 at 12:05am
Hey Dave, Oh we're much better live and in person. Most members who know you will toss you the keys and tell you to take her out for a run. Need a hand let me help you with that, I've got plenty of beer here just grab one out of the cooler. When we mean family here it's exactly that....FAMILY!

Oh and Deep....It's plenty deep when you got to go warm the fishies. Spring fed no worries!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic