NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2011 dates?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 11:16am
I set those dates to coincide with the Mt. Dora show.
If their dates change, I will adjust ours..Otherwise the dates will stay the same.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2011 at 12:02pm
Don't reply to the spambots!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 10:32pm
Boat dr/ Boat nurse
Deer Burgers Pattys
Boudin
Charcoal/lighter

Joe C & Ellen
50 Dogs & Buns

Morfoot
Carrot & Coconut cake

sweet77
Solo Cups,& Plates

Donald80 SN
Chicken Breasts

ReidP
A Jamaican Jerked Pork Butt

Dave Hendricks
Loas Chicken & eggrolls & side stuff

Gary
Soda and water

Rosconole
Plasticware,Napkins and Firewood

Pallmer
Food and wood

skibum1110
wood & Potato Chips

.....................? SWEET family will also bring a box of "BUBBA" burgers just in case!

anyone else going to bring food lets finalize i have three days and were checking out!
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 10:47pm
Wow, with the lineup above with the food as well as all the people that are going to attend, I sure wish I could be there! One of these years!!

Gary,
Are you going to pick up Steve on your way down or what???? At least stop and take Pam with you - she's the fun side of the couple anyway!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 11:08pm
I only have room in the boat Pete,he should be thawed out by Chattanooga,Atlanta by the very latest
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2011 at 11:51pm
Pete/Gary...ROFLMAO            Too funny
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 5:30am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Sure hope we can bum a ride as we won't be bringing a boat.
john

I think he should have to ride in Woody's Mastercraft if he is not bringing the Jboat!!!...
AND have to wear a " Ï love my Mastercraft " T-shirt
-Adam

1973 Skier
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 10:18pm
Hey Tim - put me down for all the condiments and anything else we might need to "fill the gaps" on the menu.   I am happy to pick up some more bubba's and dogs if we think we need more.

See you bright and early at a place to be determined off 75 on Thursday am to caravan.

Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 10:43pm
Hey all, my fiance and I are on the fence for Saturday, what time are you guys rolling out from Parramore's and are you heading up to the glen?
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2011 at 11:54pm
You should show up early Sat. am to attend the planning commitee meeting.We will be at the little cafe there at Parramores, sucking coffee and telling lies.
we dont have a clue what time we will roll out, maybe a change in venue this year.This will be discussed , see ya at registration .......
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 12:06am
Billy, can you elaborate on your definition of "early"? Or should I just ask what time does registration begin?
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 12:22am
Not being vauge, just dont have a plan.

I will venture to guess 8:00, there should be a crew at the diner as soon as she opens. Come early and hang, meet this crew of misfits, aka, CorrectCraftFan.
Karen will be the sign up Nazi,she will not hard to find.The sign up   tent will be on the deck at Alligator Alley. looking forward to meeting you......boat dr
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 12:40am
I've made it through this horrible Monday two more days
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 5:30pm
Weird request to any of the attendees....

If any of you guys have an old throttle knob that is cracked or whatever and just taking up space in the workshop bring it with you as we have a use for it.

Probably gonna regret posting this later.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 6:30pm
yep, jack handle nob...mirror nob......kinda like this one that I need too....White lake ...http://www.nautiqueparts.com/shiftknob-walnutelongated-1.aspx
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2011 at 8:25pm
I am guessing a "keg" knob?!?
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 12:32am
ive made it through an ok tuesday one more day
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:32am

One more day and counting........

Just look for the guy that has a crowd with him.......
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:45am
The reidp-joeinny caravan is finally rolling south.   Took a little extra time to get reids new rig ready but it looks pretty sweet. My rig looks like crud but she runs... I will be there for the duration anyone who wants to hit the water look for a loud boat or call me at 315 567 1273.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:49am
Joe--ya'll on the raod now? Dang wait for me! Guess we'll leave around 4 or 5 or 6 AM Wednesday morning.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 11:03pm
I made it through today.....what time is the kickoff tomorrow im thinking of pouring 20 yards of concrete before i leave takes me about 2 1/2 hours to get there??
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 11:11pm
Halston there isn't any official kickoff for tomorrow. There are Fans already there and some are leaving tomorrow. Salty and I should be there by about 1pm or sooner. Plans are to run south on the St. Johns to search for a raft up for Saturday as the Glenn is closed till April. Be sure to jot down some contact #'s before you go and call someone when you get there. We'll be easy to find
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 11:18pm
hey till if you dont mind can you email me your cell? it would be appreciated
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 11:21pm
weather forecasts look good. If it is closed their are some islands between SR40 and SR 44 that have some good pockets that we can be out of the way...Theirs really not many gator and water moccasin spots either along there either though..the entrance to lake dexter over to left might be shallow enough and sand bottom, the rest of the river the bottom along the side is usually up to your knees muck...
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 12:41am
I have not heard of the Glen being closed but will take everyone's word. Doesn't everyone anchor up outside the Glen now anyways because of the no alcohol rule? I was up there Labor day weekend and everyone was anchored outside in waist deep water, was still clear and cool.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 4:06pm
****PLEASE LET BILLY KNOW THERE IS A PACKAGE AT PARAMORES OFFICE FOR HIM****
...those who have fallen and those who will.
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 8:05pm
If anyone needs or forgot anything I'll be traveling by atleast 3 Walmarts/Lowes/West Marine on the way from Orlando tommorrow. Just give a text or buzz.

407-620-2372
jannypan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jannypan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 12:08am
My family really wants to attend, but we need as much notice as possible.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 12:18am
Well you've got a YEAR to plan!!!!!
March 23-25, 2012 ????
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 12:42am
Hope to see all the old faces along with a host of newbies ...
There will be a few changes for the following year.....

Meet and Greet/ Sign up on Friday nite will hosted by Lori @Buck and Kaps Cafe on site.

More later      boat dr
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
  Share Topic