NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Gathering-Head Count

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2010 at 2:37am
yep still planning to come on down...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2010 at 11:32pm
I will be there but will now be a rider.
Boat is put away for the summer and Motorhome is being packed.
I will ride my motorcycle out and bunk in with someone.
So it is critter, no guest, no boat.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2010 at 8:35pm
White Lake has our event on their site.
http://www.whitelake.com/news.asp
Tim D
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2010 at 10:28pm
Isn't that so cool!!!

""""
CorrectCraftFan.com Gathering

White Lake Marine is proud to be hosting the 2010 CorrectCraftFan.com Gathering for this part of the country. We will be having it April 23-25. On Saturday there will be a rig contest from 9-11am. Come and see the classic Correct Craft boats as they will be on display at our dealership. It will be a fun weekend and we are glad to have them at White Lake. Be sure to come check us out and give them a warm White Lake welcome!!!
""""
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 9:26am

Marty,

Looks like a great turn out so far.
Just make sure your boat is running well.....

Which boat are you bringing ?

Dave
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 11:17am
Let's take a vote on which boat to bring

Probably bring the 66.
Trying to talk my no good son-in-law to come down and pull the 93 behind his Pathfinder.
66 Skylark
93 SN
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2010 at 12:30pm
Marty,
Bring the 66 and leave the son-in-law on the porch.
My son is just back from Afganistan and leaving soon for a vacation to Jamaica with his wife, then back to Afganistan. I'm politicing my wife so I can get to White Lake. I'm shooting for all day Saturday.
But I'll know more as it the time comes.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 1:30am
Hey Guys! Great news! At least I think it is
Been twisting this guys arm and trying to get him out of Florida, cause he says next time I'm in Florida he's making me swim with the Sharks--I told him I Love Hockey!

But the 'Godfather' and The "ONE" will be attending The White Lake Gathering!
He says, he'll take off Thursday morn and stay with me Thursday nite, then we'll head to White Lake-Friday morn. So if I don't show up at White Lake guys, then that means I'm swimming with the fishes(Sharks) earlier than thought So I might need some Bodyguards before then. Chris you got your 'SECURITY' Boat outfitted yet? Come on guys might need some Muscle my way. Wakeslayer,Eric,HW,Randy,Tim,Donald,TimD,anyone? Mr. Eric Clarke- you're the Human Target man! So you can be the bodyguard! Come-on man- I thought you was ditching the Ocean Trip! Let us know!!!
Everyone WE WANT ERIC! WE WANT ERIC!!
So, Mr.TimD keep us abreast on the 10-day weather outlook!

Also got this e-mail today.
""""Marty, I've kinda been keeping tabs on your site..... let the guy with the pets know that "The Barking Lot" boards animals and may be something he wants to look into. The owner of it is a friend of mine.""""

So,the 66 it is. 1 VOTE!
Hope to see ya there Waterdog!
66 Skylark
93 SN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 9:38am

Marty,

Did you ever think I was going to miss a birthday whipping...

All joking aside now, I have talked with others members on the site
about having something at White Lake 2 years ago. And now that it is    
really happening, I did not want to miss it. Because we all know what
happens when we pick a spot for a gathering it just gets bigger.
I spoke with David at White Lake yesterday and he was thankful that we where coming to their dealership. And I spoke with Mr.Ralph about the event and he gave his blessing to all.

So all I can say now is see everyone there.

Dave
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 11:38am
This was all it took. Now that Nautique John Morrow and Matt from Race City Marine heard that Dave was coming, they are off the fence, and dragging boats to White Lake. Then John gets on the phone yesterday evening to barefooting legend Steady Eddie Johnson with the Python BFN and it appears he's coming also. Oh, and I almost forgot Rodney and his 40 yr old sweetheart Olive Oyl (she's a boat). They'll be making the trip as well. And how could anyone forget Marshall Morgan and his "take-all-the-screaming-girls-for-a-bouncing-ride-at-GL" rocket of a '70 Mustang. Yep, he's coming too. And I believe there's more.       
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 11:46am
Okay, I'll get off the fence and throw in one Foot and his boat. I'll be coming solo unless Clarkebar's fishing trip gets cancelled. Well provided I get the trailer put back together.

I've got an idea and you guys tell me what you think. Instead of burgers and dogs sat night, hows about some smoked chicken instead? I did this at the Chattahoochee get together at the Buffalo's and it seemed to work out great. If someone fairly local can bring some hind quarters (enough for those in attendance) I'll bring my electric smoker (as long as there is somewhere's to plug it in) and we can throw them on Sat afternoon and in 4 hours we'll have that for dinner. Add some slaw, chips, and wash it all down with a cold brew and we'd be the envy of the campground.

What ya'll think about that?   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 1:53pm
If someone can get the chicken Tim, that will be fine too. Still doing the burgers and dogs too.
Everyone chime in on what they can bring.
Let's party like it's 1999!(still)
66 Skylark
93 SN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 8:21pm
Marty I have one vote for the 93 Purple Boat.

Now it is a tie. Someone must break the tie.

Chicken sounds fine to me. I can help bring some chicken quarters. I will be getting in Friday about 7:00 PM. I amy pull the kids out of school a little early. They really do not need an education. I can leave the chicken in a cooler packed in ice. I am not sure if the motel room has frige.

Donald
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 11:42pm
Yes all rooms have a microwave and a small fridge.
66 Skylark
93 SN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2010 at 12:23am
I will cover hot dogs and sausage patties along with rolls, I would bring hamburgers but no free time to get out the grinder between now and then.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2010 at 12:46am

Man oh Man, Reidp you did not let me down with your crew...

It will be nice seeing everyone again. I beat Eddie is still smiling

I'll bring the plates and forks and stuff. And hit the store for some meat as well.

Critter are you bringing any of your famous beans?

And Joe want the hel... is a sauage pattie... is that a northern thing.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2010 at 3:15am
Man are you guys gonna have a high time! Sure wish me and Mrs jbear weren't busy that weekend.

This all just keeps getting bigger and better!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2010 at 6:28pm
So I call the campground yesterday and book a room and the lady I talked to said I was only the second person to get a room from ccfan. WHERE ARE YOU GUY'S?    
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2010 at 6:46pm
All my gang are all sleeping in the boats. That White Lake area is pretty rough and a bit shady. J/k, as we'd best be booking them soon as well. Thx 'Foot for the reminder. Heck i just remembered this morning that i'd not made my Hattie Sherwood campground reservation for GL yet either, but I called Reggie and took care of that. My motto's always been, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2010 at 7:20pm
Hi,
Is anyone heading to this thing from the New England area?

I bought a boat from White Lake Marine, a SN196 on a 1998 trailer that I need to retrieve or have retrieved right around this time.

I'm considering doing it with my Jeep Liberty, but it's not an ideal long distance tow vehicle. If anyone had a better tow vehicle, that won't be towing anything already, it would be worth about $800 to me to get my boat towed back to NH (or Boston). That's about how much shippers would charge. I could go with you if I could be back by that Sunday or Monday.

I'd love to go to the re-union and that would be a great bonus. I'd be leaving from Boston.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2010 at 8:18pm
Brian,
You possibly could be talking about Joe from NY. I think he was planning to bring his own, but I'll have one there that he can commandeer. And that would at least get it back to New York.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2010 at 8:39pm
Ok thanks Reid, that sounds like one possible option.

I was originally planning to drive down with my brother and get it, but we're on different work schedules, unfortunately. My brother may be willing to take the trip without me though. Still trying to figure stuff out.
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2010 at 6:55pm
We will be coming down just for the day on Saturday. Can someone let us know what time we should be there? I am assuming we would come to the marina first since the rig contest is 9 - 11am. Just let me know what time to be there. It sounds like things are coming together well. Thanks to all who are making this possible. You guys have worked hard on this. We are real excited about coming down and meeting more great people with CC's and getting to see their boats.
Jane
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 1:21am

Jane,

I would say around 8 or 8:30 to park your boat in a space to be judge.

But you can come anytime if needed on Saturday.

We will be at the dealership to help out in the morning on Saturday.

Me and Marty will be arriving there Friday mid morning.

Dave
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 1:18pm
Sounds like a great time! Wish I could make it down. Have a great time everyone. Be safe, have fun and take lots of pictures!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

Ok thanks Reid, that sounds like one possible option.

I was originally planning to drive down with my brother and get it, but we're on different work schedules, unfortunately. My brother may be willing to take the trip without me though. Still trying to figure stuff out.

Bri892001... I have no email address for you.. if you wanted to see if we could work something out give me a call at 315 567 1273
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 7:39pm
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the response.

As it stands right now, my brother is going to get it for me. Without me, unfortunately, cause we couldn't get the same days off. But, I should be all set.

Brian
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 5:36pm
Was planning to go when this first came up but unfortunately my wife had some complications with her total knee replacement and I will still be playing at "evil nurse" as I should be. Weather is still holding good for Fri/Sat, so I hope that this is a great event and becomes an annual NC one!
"To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it"
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 7:09pm
My family and I will be attending this event. Made our reservations today at White Lake Motel & Campground. The $50 was too cheap to use as an excuse not to attend. We WILL be taking our boat, but I'm sure it will look like a disaster from the road grime by the time we get there.

Anyway, there are 4 of us total including me. (Wife and two daughters 5 & S). Anyone else gonna be there with small kids?

Is there any kind of registration for this event?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2010 at 7:43pm
Nautique John just reserved 5 rooms for us for Friday-Saturday night. That's for 10 plus fans and 5 boats.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic