NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Warranty Issue with New SN200

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2010 at 11:03pm
I think the point some people are missing is that CC and PCM are admitting there is an abnormal noise with the boat. If they were not admitting to an issue, they wouldn't be wasting warranty claim $$ trying to resolve it.

I have worked for OEM's for the last several years, and once you open that warranty work file, it won't close until it is resolved.
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2010 at 4:01pm
RE: the noise...read this over at PN "It seems to depend on load with more people in the boat it seems to go away . With 1 or 2 and sometimes 3 it is there 90% ( ??) of the time."

OK that 90% might be a typo. What do people in the boat do? Ballast, increase draft. Also bodies do absorb noise. I wonder what the draft is on a 200?
actman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote actman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2010 at 5:50pm
Today my boat was towed away and a new 2011 was on order. I should receive it mid May.
We came to an agreement that works out fine for both partys. For a very small amount of money in return I will have a new boat. It was very nice to have the support and help from other owners on this
site. I try to help others on here as well and I will continue in the future.

I just would further like to say that Nautique is very lucky to have Ron Nace as there customer service manager. He has pride in his job and showed great customer relationship tword me when dealing with my issues. I am yet to meet him but from our many phone conversations I felt he is a very honest upfront gentleman.
I hope to fly down this spring, meet Ron and watch my boat come off the line.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2010 at 8:50pm
Congrats on getting the issue resolved in a satisfactory way for both parties.
393nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 393nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2010 at 9:12pm
Awesome!!!! I love hearing that there is still customer service in big business these days.
PAPA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2010 at 9:26pm
When you get your new boat be sure to use a set of those noise cancelling earmuffs that SharkSN wears. [LOL] Just kidding, great to see you have it worked out. Like Pete always says, be sure to post pictures when you get it.
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2010 at 10:37pm
Good news congrats!
bj
hasbeenskier
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2010 at 12:31am

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2010 at 5:20pm
actman's 2010 is up for sale at a dealer in Ontario, "no fault found.." According to tru-jack at PN it's $43K + 4 for the trailer. I couldn't find it in pride marine's listings - would like to see the boat. sounds like it had a nice color combo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic