Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 21>
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 1:10am
I'm 'a gettin to it. Procrastinating a bit, sorry.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2011 at 7:17pm
Rob,
Good to see you signed up.. What about the rest of the crew??? Quinner, Joel, Gary, Brian, Where is everybody??? Numbers are down to year 2006...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 9:14am
All signed up. Just a few weeks to go.
kinggGordon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinggGordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 7:51am
cool Ski Tique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 10:55pm
Not planning on bringing the Ski Tique as of now, but I'd bring it up to use as an alignment demo and maybe a cutlass bearing rebuild if there is enough time!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 8:49pm
How about engine detailing! I'm bringing one in dire need and will be glad to offer it up as the demo,.......as long as it get's completely detailed . Just kidding really, as just about everyone here already knows how to detail one as we've quite often seen.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:44pm
While we're talking "obsolete" ... how about Pete aligning the engine of an "old" boat...you know with wood blocks and lag bolts? I would even donate my 64 as a demo!

and Steve, I might be able to find 6 or even 7 of the YH's if I look far enough...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

please include Carter YH sidedrafts.   

I have a pair of YH carbs on manifolds not currently on a boat that can be used for the demo. Although, I imagine Steve W has 6...

I think I still have an extra Holley 4V as well. Its not a marine carb which allows Pete to ascend the soapbox and point out the differences.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

carb adjusting?

We're going to do a full Holley carb tech session from identifying components and their purpose to some basic adjustments.

Any others?
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 1:01pm

carb adjusting?

please include Carter YH sidedrafts.   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 12:57pm
carb adjusting?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 11:33am
Green Lake planning is coming along gang.

We're trying to come up with some ideas for Friday night tech sessions so if anyone has an idea or a suggestion please post it and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:44am
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Just signed up!

I noticed that there is another CCFan from Canton, Ohio attending this year. Josh Priest (no screen-name). Anyone know him? Looks like he is bringing his boat and a guest... Josh, if your reading this, get in touch with me if you are interested in traveling out to GL caravan style.

Maybe we can get Eric to come out again this year too!

Eric has been a little quite on the subject. Eric, Are you coming to green lake this year?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:24am
21 boats signed up , the fence is feeling a little better!
1987 Ski Nautique

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 7:10pm
Just signed up!

I noticed that there is another CCFan from Canton, Ohio attending this year. Josh Priest (no screen-name). Anyone know him? Looks like he is bringing his boat and a guest... Josh, if your reading this, get in touch with me if you are interested in traveling out to GL caravan style.

Maybe we can get Eric to come out again this year too!

wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 9:32am

Whats wrong with three days at green lake and four at lake George? If green lake "conflicts" one year its a bummer, if it "conflicts" every year it may just not be your priority.

You have a good point. Im hoping to make it more of a priority for the unofficial GL reunion in 2012
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 1:51am
Whats wrong with three days at green lake and four at lake George? If green lake "conflicts" one year its a bummer, if it "conflicts" every year it may just not be your priority.
1987 Ski Nautique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2011 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

Another year I can't make it to GL. It drives me nuts that my other summer vacation conflicts with GL everyyyy year.

Originally posted by lfskizzer lfskizzer wrote:

I agree Eric, I leave on the 16th right after work to head to my family vacation for the week up to Lake George.

Come on guys, Green lake is a VACATION!!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2011 at 8:20pm
I agree Eric, I leave on the 16th right after work to head to my family vacation for the week up to Lake George.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2011 at 6:17pm
Another year I can't make it to GL. It drives me nuts that my other summer vacation conflicts with GL everyyyy year.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 11:40pm
Thanks Alan,

we would not want to miss it.

BKH

Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 10:28pm
Looks like we'll be seeing Brian Hall and family again this year. Awesome news Brian.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 9:42pm
If you click on the reuniun banner above then scroll down you can see who is signed up.
1987 Ski Nautique

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 9:29pm
how many have signed up?
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 12:27pm
Green Lake is alive and well. Yesterday it was 85 out. Lots of boats on the water !!!! Summer is here.

Keith, what's the deadline for registration? Not sure why the numbers are so low....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 11:48am
I agree, where is everyone?? Here is the east, we did finally got a stretch of warm weather this past week and it actually feels like summer. Hopefully the nasty weather in the Midwest stops and people start talking Green Lake again.

I'll be sending out an email this week that hopefully gets a few more registrations.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 12:11pm
Am I the only one fired up for green lake? This thread is awfully quiet. I am getting a younger engine swapped into my truck this weekend to insure it will make the trip. Can't wait. Oh yeah, The fence called and says it wants everyone to get off of it!
1987 Ski Nautique

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 12:22am
You have Skipper. Jerry could be Gilligan.
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2011 at 8:51am
Stupid spam!!! How about RCMTOYHAULER
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

How about:

HeWhoFixesReid'sBoats
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1314151617 21>
  Share Topic