Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 21>
Author
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

Decisions decisions, camper or boat? I'm really leaning towards camper this year! Not doing both again... I hope.

Josh, you can bum a ride on the SNOB.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 2:11am

Decisions decisions, camper or boat? I'm really leaning towards camper this year! Not doing both again... I hope.

I don't support the sale of that beautiful yellow tique!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 2:14am

"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 2:15am

Unless it's to a fellow CCF member who will keep it as beautiful as you have an keep it a part of the site!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

If the boat is not ready for show      bring it any way?
Where do we go and stay? we are campanewers.
Thanks Kirk

Kirk,
This is a "reunion".... Come one come all, come without a boat... By all means, bring and enjoy your boat in whatever stage it's in. Once you get there you'll find the same with other member's CC's... Best thing, is you'll be able to get any questions answered about any final touches you need done, or right down to a complete restoration of your boat...

There are several hotels to stay in or the Hattie Sherwood campground (where the CCfaners basically take over for the weekend).. There are many hotels and such that are walking distance to the main launch area. Same goes for the camp ground. It's large, has it's own boat ramp, and is walking distance to everything as it's right in town..

Bayview Hotel
Lakeside Hotel
Green Lake Inn
McConnell B&B
Green Lake Cottages (cabins)
Hattie Sherwood camp ground

Reference this Chamber site for more info, phone numbers etc.
http://visitgreenlake.com/

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the area.

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

Unless it's to a fellow CCF member who will keep it as beautiful as you have an keep it a part of the site!

It's not a very exciting thing for me, but I need a bigger boat. I'll be on the lookout for a new black and yellow after I save some more cash!

If it's sold, I'll most likely bring the camper. I'm pretty sure we'll fill it up.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 1:30pm
Spoke to Reggie yesterday. Site 2 reserved.

Rob
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 3:32pm
Probably won't bring the boat this year but we'll probably still make it.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 3:36pm
Wouldn't it be a nice gesture if TRBenj brought "the '90" back for you...
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Ya, I'm bringing the SNOB back for Mojo!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 4:17pm
Yep, I liked that SNOB Chris. I'm sure it's treating you well !!! Love to see it up on Big Green again...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 4:19pm
It's a great boat! I'm hoping we can make the trip, calendar looks to be clear right now!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Great idea. Tim? Thanks.

Alternatively maybe Reid could bring a spare boat for me, alternatively Lauderdale Lakes? Anybody? I was hoping Alan would have the '55 done so that I could merely take his "now 2nd fiddle" fiberglass '81.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Spoke to Reggie yesterday. Site 2 reserved.

Rob

There goes the neighborhood!!

We're in #1 Rob since someone stole my old spot!
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2011 at 8:08pm
I called Reggie yesterday and reserved #23 again.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 7:20pm
GL Update

I see many of you are getting a jump on your accommodations for the 2011 Reunion. I want to give you a little tidbit of the very cool changes we are making this year so that you all book accordingly...

We have decided to change things up a little this year in actually starting the weekend on Friday. We were able to secure the main park (Deacon Mills)from Friday-Sunday....
Where the pre-reunion BBQ had taken place on Thursday, it will now be on Friday. We basically then make it so that (all) reunion goes have the advantage of two sit down meals.

So the first announcement is there is no gathering in the park on Thursday

Friday night:
Starts off with the meal; a Good old fashion, professionally catered Wisconsin Fish Fry !!!!! Yep, no need to run off to the restaurants, stand in line and pay the fish fry price. A sit down, full meal with all the trimming.. Nowhere in the world can you get a better fried fish fry other than Wisconsin, so we are bringing you the very best of the local flair.

Friday night will be morphed into the first night of the reunion with a full meal. There will not be a boat show this night as well. Just come into town, drop off your boat and stuff and come on down to the park to relax,pick up your registration packet, eat some great food, play volleyball, games, music and discussion. There is still plans for TECH Sessions as well (TBA) and some raffles also given out this first night....

So, I would make plans instead of coming a day earlier, stay a day later.....

The rest of the weekend is being iron out but it builds from here and will be the best renunion to date... Stay Tuned....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 10:37pm
Talked to Reggie today, Site #40 all locked up!

Mojo, great news and everything, so Thursday night's BBQ is now at your house??
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2011 at 10:57pm
Too bad about the Friday night boat show,doesn't matter to me anyway vacation picks had to be in last November
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Mojo, great news and everything, so Thursday night's BBQ is now at your house??

Thursday night BBQ is at the campground, spot #40 hahahaha...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 1:21am
Called Reggie today . We have #22 all locked up from Wed. thru Mon . For the fifth year in a row!!!!
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 2:04am

Haven't booked it yet, but we liked having site 13.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 2:22am
opps
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 2:25am

I only see 1-38????? With your reputation did she move you off site?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. But then I received my confirmation in the mail...

I was kind of confused when I got my confirmation, and even more confused after calling and talking to Reggie!

From what I gathered, I think she is considering re-numbering the sites. She stated on my confirmation that #23 is #34 and #21 is #25. I called her to try to make sense of it, but like I said, I'm even more confused now

Anyway, I told her to reserve me #23 and #21. My buddy Mike that I brought with me in '09 may be tagging along with his family, If he ends up backing out I figured I could make it available for another CCFan or cancel it.

Here is my confirmation from Reggie!

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 11:14pm

Site 40 is the men's showers!!
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 12:48am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Site 40 is the men's showers!!

In that case he'll have plenty of ice cold water!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 12:56pm
Movin on up- past the spam threads
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 2:09pm
hey Keegan, you and the family going to come up for Green Lake this summer ???? Hope so, oh and bring the guitar !!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

Movin on up- past the spam threads

Keegan, you gonna make the trip this year?
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 12:28am
Talked to "Event RV" this afternoon. That is who provided the rental campers last year. They said that they were not going to officially do anything for Green Lake this year, but they did put me in touch with the individual that owned the rental I had last year. Basically, EventRV does not want to be the middle man, but said they would be happy to try to help those interested in renting to find a willing owner to work with directly.

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 21>
  Share Topic