Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 21>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 12:39am
Those were nice campers you guys had last year, wish I was funded for one. Tent will have to do.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 12:53am
I call 21-27 is the wake zone (party-time) 6-12 NO wake zone (shhhhh!) Mark me down for #27! Moving down the hill this year. Also, I'm going to make a map of hattie sherwood with everyone listed on it to email/pass around up there this year. I think storm+crew and scott calderwood are stayin with me too, WAKE ZONE!
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:04am
Talked to the girls this weekend about going back up there for this one and was surprised that they both said they'd like to go back but ONLY if they weren't gonna freeze to death like they did in 2009.

It's way to early to commit but wondering if I can get a tent,tarp and 3 sleeping bags in a suitcase and fly it up there with me. We'll have to think this one out for a while
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:12am
Tim, with the price the airlines charge for baggage, might be
cheaper to box up and mail what you need to one of the guys up
on the lake. You could ship it well before you planned arrival
to make sure that it made it before you go.
If you are going to purchase anything, just purchase it up there
and ship it back.
Just my 2cents..
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:20am
Hey thanks Roger but can I tell you a little secret and you not tell anyone?

Psssst. One of the fringe benefits of working for the airline is they don't charge you for bags.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 1:36am
Mummmms the word Tim...

I say take advantage of all the perks you can.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

I call 21-27 is the wake zone (party-time) 6-12 NO wake zone (shhhhh!) Mark me down for #27! Moving down the hill this year. I think storm+crew and scott calderwood are stayin with me too, WAKE ZONE!

There goes the Neighborhood!! You guy's come on my turf you follow my rules or I'll pimp slap you boys all the way back to Iowa!!
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2011 at 2:23pm
10-4 lil buddy! I'm planning on a longer trip this year, Thurs-Monday.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2011 at 5:39pm
Site 12 in the "no wake zone" spoken for.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 1:53pm
The 2011 Midwest Reunion Registration, in Green Lake, WI, is now open!

Highlights for 2011 include a return visit from pro rider Adam Wensink with his 2011 Super Air 230 and Lauderdale Lakes Marina bringing a new 2011 Sport Nautique 200!

Learn more and register today!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 8:58pm
All signed up and paid!!!

Tim, I see you registered the Barefoot. Does that mean it's going to be done and ready?!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 9:22pm
"Saturday night BBQ big roast under the tent at Deacon Mills Park"
Keith,
Can you tell use more about the "big" roast?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 10:42pm

Keith,

Looks real good as always.......

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2011 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Keith,

Looks real good as always.......

Dave

This is OT, sorry- Dave, could you contact me at joel at fifteenoff.com regarding a factory tour next week?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 1:41am
Did anyone else see that new Sport pulling a TUBE , Pete ?    
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 10:42am

Joel,

Call me later today at (407) 766-7535. Had trouble with email....

Dave

Sorry to thread jack guy's
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

"Saturday night BBQ big roast under the tent at Deacon Mills Park"
Keith,
Can you tell use more about the "big" roast?

Pete, it's a 'big' pig roast!

Just corrected, thanks.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2011 at 12:07pm
DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE TO FINALLY GET TO GL

Guys, let me tell ya. This actually should have come together for the 5 year anniversary, but what the hell, we are really bringing to you the absolute best reunion to date this summer.

Starting off with a fully catered, good old fashion, Wisconsin fish fry under a large, full seated tent, lakeside in the park Friday night. Here you'll just hit town, relax, have a great meal, pick up registration packets, and enjoy meeting old friends...

Sat even gets better, with a completely catered Hog Roast, same location, complete with all the fixings... If you've never had the chance to experience the tastes of a slow roasted pig, there's nothing like it.. No pizza and pasta this year, although the Goose will certainly handle the necessary fun afterwards !!!!

With Adam coming back, and the top of the line demo boats that will be there at the park to see and ride both nights as we watch the sunset from the park, these meals have been carefully planned to add to the enjoyment of the weekend. Best part is they are included for you and your guests and families in your registration fees.

Still a lot more to post and organize, so check back in frequently..

GET REGISTERED NOW and book your accommodations to come and join us for yet another year of fun in beautiful Green Lake Wisc with your fellow CCFan'ers... Lurkers and procrastinators, get on it and bring your families for one of the best weekends you'll have this summer...

Any questions, feel free to let us know how to help...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

84BF454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84BF454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 12:24am
I'm sorry to see there's no boat show at the golf course this year, I really Enjoyed that part of the weekend,no restaurant!!!!!!! How come?????
msa84bf454
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 11:40am
Originally posted by 84BF454 84BF454 wrote:

I'm sorry to see there's no boat show at the golf course this year, I really Enjoyed that part of the weekend,no restaurant!!!!!!! How come?????

Good points, I hope this will help understand our thinking. We're trying to change things up a little bit this year, from talking to many attendees we learned that the boat show was just outright inconvenient for them logistically. Many complaints in many aspects of it. It was difficult for us to organize as well. The other problem with it is we were never able to put together an affordable meal for everyone, that contributed to the evening ending early because people had to find dinner and everyone went separate ways.

The second thing we learned from polling is that Thursday night's dinner in the park was by far the highest rated evening on the schedule. Problem with that is many people missed it because they couldn't arrive until friday night. The last 2 years we've done Thursday night in the park people didn't leave until midnight so it just seemed to us that we needed to make that evening available to everyone hence the move to Friday. A good old fashion Friday night fish fry seemed like a logical choice for dinner.

As for the Restaurant, we haven't been happy with that for a few years. First being we've had pizza for the last 4 years and we HAD to change that but their options were limited. Second is that we only have the room until 9pm and once again the group disperses and the weekend comes to an abrupt halt. That's the last thing we want yet it happens year after year.

This year we're outside both nights under the stars or a large tent with full seating if the weather doesn't co-oporate. Professionally catered food both nights, fish fry friday and pig roast saturday, volleyball, bag games, boats tied up at the docks, a few new boats on display, demo rides on brand new boats, tech sessions and whatever else we can come up with to add.

Dave(Mojo) and I with the help of some others have been organizing this reunion from year one and it kills us when we see something we could have done better so we keep trying to change things up and find the right mix without letting the weekend get stale.   Losing the on land boat show was a tough choice but we hope we've offset it with some upgrades. I hope you all agree and can't wait for July to find out.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by 84BF454 84BF454 wrote:

Mark, I guess for some the glass is half empty, HA.. Over the years we've listened and evaluated the pros and cons of the year before and have always prided ourselves on providing new ideas to make the event fresh and worth coming back for.

We've changed things up on Friday to allow a more relaxed enviornment for so many of those who travel all day to get to GL to simply drop there boat and gear, come and unwind, enjoy a great meal without having to go somewhere after retrieving thier boats out of a crowded parking lot etc etc.. That and parking boats and interacting with the Golf Course patrons is just not a good fit......

Trading in a piece of cold pizza in an overly crowded restaurant for a chance at a private lakeside, fully catered Hog roast, with all the trimmings is a no brainer to me !!!! 5 years in a row of the same thing, I would certainly figure everyone would be estatic about this change.. I know I am....... I know once you see what will be put together this year, you and your quests will love it !!!

I really hope everyone opens there minds and embraces these unique and certainly "Quality" additions to our annual event. It keeps boats in the water, less pressure, more fun, with great food, and great people..

This is a year not to be missed ......

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 12:10pm
Great job guys. I personally think this year will be much improved! I never voiced on my experience, but it is right on with everything you described. I'm looking forward to having the events at the park. I think it gives everyone a better chance of sticking around the events longer.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 1:34pm
All great ideas
Thanks guys for all you do to make it a comfortable and great experience.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 2:21pm
Having been to GL once, White Lake once,& SJRR thrice you can't go wrong having a cookout at a huge venue like a covered pavilion. Having done it @ the SJRR it's one of highlights as there is plenty of room to mingle with fellow fans and believe it or not, it's a little more relaxed. I think it will be a GREAT change for the GL reunion.

As far as the dryland boat show goes; it was a cool thing to see and to experience but I think most Fans would agree............ Correct Craft's belong in the water and that's where they're most happy.

hong080502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hong080502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2011 at 11:37pm
Well, thank the author's share
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2011 at 8:53am
Looks like it's gonna be a great event again this year!!
Too bad I can't make it, cause I had a blast last year and would love to see the people I met there again!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2011 at 11:04am
CAN't WAIT!!!!!!

Paul,

Kristof......wish you could make it again!! Fun times!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2011 at 4:02am
I also liked the dry land boat show, it is fun to see the trailers and tow rigs, but I will give you guys my full trust. Looking at the Photos from the river run has me fired up, July cannot come to soon.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

84BF454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84BF454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2011 at 9:44am
I agree, no matter where or how we all meet It's going to be a great time!!!!!!!!
msa84bf454
Lauderdale Lakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauderdale Lakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2011 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Wouldn't it be a nice gesture if TRBenj brought "the '90" back for you...

Great idea. Tim? Thanks.

Alternatively maybe Reid could bring a spare boat for me, alternatively Lauderdale Lakes? Anybody? I was hoping Alan would have the '55 done so that I could merely take his "now 2nd fiddle" fiberglass '81.

How may we be of service?
"We can't change the wind, but we can adjust our sails"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 21>
  Share Topic