Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 21>
Author
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 3:14pm
I have to agree I would like to make it up there but summer is a busy time of year for me. I have to agree with Morfoot any one can talk about how great their boat is on the trailer or when its not there. What good is it if you don't use it some, I don't think correct craft included a heat shrink plastic and winterize kit as an option...Maybe next year we can get a local dealer involved @ SJRR (hint hint). It was great to have factory people see how much we love their boats and what a great bunch Correct Crafts we have.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 5:10pm
Trying to make it up there this year. It's almost time to get the boats out in my neck of the woods. Might not ski, but definitely time to wake them from their winter slumber.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Trading in a piece of cold pizza in an overly crowded restaurant for a chance at a private lakeside, fully catered Hog roast, with all the trimmings is a no brainer to me !!!! 5 years in a row of the same thing, I would certainly figure everyone would be estatic about this change.. Moj'

Well, 4 years Moj. If you recall the first year we did have a pig roast, though on a much smaller scale than you are setting up. Even though I was hurt and couldn't stay late, I enjoyed the outdoor pig roast, music, bean bag toss, etc. much better than being confined to upstairs at the Goose Blind. I'm doing my best to see if my family can make it back this year. It's going to be tough but we really want to make it if possible.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 8:56pm
Brian,
It would be great to see you guys once again... I'll cross my fingers for ya. This year will be completely different. And yes, we felt the need for change and to not only provide much better food, but a better atmosphere for people to enjoy the time while here. The Gooseblind is good for the obvious, but we really are to big now for sitting up there on the cramped dance floor..

Make it out... 6th year.. It will be a good one !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2011 at 10:22pm

Brian,
It would be great to see you guys once again...

Make it out... 6th year.. It will be a good one !!!!

Moj'

+1 Try to make it!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 2:14am
I am really debating on coming to this event. I can get a flight into Milwaukee and a rental car for about $350.00 how is traffic in Milwaukee and how bad of a drive is it to Green Lake?
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 3:17am
It's an easy drive. Once you get out of Milwaukee itself, it is mostly green farmland the whole way. I've landed in Milwaukee 3 times for this event, and flew once to Madison.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2011 at 11:08am
Yeah, traffic in Milwaukee is minimal, it is usually the worst on a Friday late afternoon. No more then 5 or 6 turns to get you to Green Lake from the airport, maybe a 2 hour ride. Please make the trip, you'll have a blast!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2011 at 4:18pm
So where's all the sign ups eh????? Still trying to organize some cool stuff for this years event. More on the board the better it looks to sponsors who are on the fench.....

Come on guys, lets start to fill the page up. We need 40-50 boats this year... Lurkers, now's your chance to come to the premier get together for Correct Craft and Nautique owners. The "plate" is set, litterally.. Great food, lakeside dinners are all included in your weekend up in Beautiful Green Lake, WI....

Plenty of places to stay and camp...

Let's go, only 2+ months to register....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2011 at 6:33pm
Sorry I won't be able to make it myself but while you guys are all out that way, say hello to all those windmills I built by Lake Winnebago.
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2011 at 6:37pm
I have a campsite reserved
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 1:39am
OK Moj, I was the first to ask so I thought I better not be the last off the fence. Registered for 2 and a boat. Staying at hattie sherwood #4. Any alternatives friday night for non-fish eaters?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 11:54am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

OK Moj, I was the first to ask so I thought I better not be the last off the fence. Registered for 2 and a boat. Staying at hattie sherwood #4. Any alternatives friday night for non-fish eaters?

Dave, that's awesome news !! I'd hope after starting the thread, you'd actually sign up HA !!

What, non fish eaters??? And you're from Mini-sota ?? Well there are several restuarants within walking distance, or grills in the park you can light up if you want to cook

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 12:09pm

Any alternatives friday night for non-fish eaters?

WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 1:22pm
^^ That looks like it would go just fine with or without fish !! ^^
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 1:51pm
Thanks for stating the obvious HW !!! Ha...

Mike, you are coming this year, right???? Bringing the Mustang, right???

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 4:05pm
Moj,

Yes we are coming this year. Have a room booked. Not sure on the Mustang, we may take alternative transportation out and hitchhike on the lake.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

Moj,

Yes we are coming this year. Have a room booked. Not sure on the Mustang, we may take alternative transportation out and hitchhike on the lake.

Very cool, plenty of room on our boat if you guys need it !!! Glad to see you're coming back !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 4:27pm
Mike,
Where did you book the room? I was able to book at the Bayview again but there still may be a issue. Bill says he might have to move me one night. That damn golf group he's had for 20 years is screwing it up again!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2011 at 5:31pm
Lakeside. I think that is the one right by the Goose Blind, right ? Mrs. Wakeslayer booked it a couple months ago.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2011 at 3:09am
Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

Moj,

Mike, Are you taking the bikes? I can haul some stuff down and back for you if needed. And boat taxi service.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

BFNSport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFNSport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 2:48am
I really want to come over and play..If i dont have my CC water worthy can I bring a different boat?
JMD
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 11:29am
Originally posted by BFNSport BFNSport wrote:

I really want to come over and play..If i dont have my CC water worthy can I bring a different boat?
JMD

Bring whatever floats Jim !! No problems there. We know ya got a nice CC so come and tell us about it !! See you in July...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Any alternatives friday night for non-fish eaters?

That and a sack of sliders would be heaven.

1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2011 at 9:21pm
Wait a minute! How did those ice teas get in there.
1987 Ski Nautique

800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 2:27pm
It's April 20th and I had to get out and use the snowblower this morning in Ripon....

Tends to kill motivation for working on my boats and jetskis, but I think I'll try to make it again this year. At least I only have a 5-6 mi. drive.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by 800wildcat 800wildcat wrote:

It's April 20th and I had to get out and use the snowblower this morning in Ripon....

Tends to kill motivation for working on my boats and jetskis, but I think I'll try to make it again this year. At least I only have a 5-6 mi. drive.

Hey Dan, I heard it just snowed like 6 inches up there this week??? Nuts !!! Definately come over this summer. It'll be good to see ya. get your boat pic avitar up so when you register we can see what you're bringing !!!

July cannot come fast enough...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2011 at 7:55pm

I heard it just snowed like 6 inches up there this week???

Moj'

yeah, I can hardly wait for it to get up in the 50's either!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
ABDULKAREEM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABDULKAREEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 7:15pm
Yes you are right
good post
I not ordinarily realize how truly to unfold the pith of theme and placing it qualities. To forestall fallacies I oft check thesis writing help effectively.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

I heard it just snowed like 6 inches up there this week???

Moj'

yeah, I can hardly wait for it to get up in the 50's either!

Haha, just make your own warm spot Steve !!!!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 21>
  Share Topic