Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 21>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 11:33am
Green Lake planning is coming along gang.

We're trying to come up with some ideas for Friday night tech sessions so if anyone has an idea or a suggestion please post it and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 12:57pm
carb adjusting?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

carb adjusting?

please include Carter YH sidedrafts.   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

carb adjusting?

We're going to do a full Holley carb tech session from identifying components and their purpose to some basic adjustments.

Any others?
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

please include Carter YH sidedrafts.   

I have a pair of YH carbs on manifolds not currently on a boat that can be used for the demo. Although, I imagine Steve W has 6...

I think I still have an extra Holley 4V as well. Its not a marine carb which allows Pete to ascend the soapbox and point out the differences.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 2:44pm
While we're talking "obsolete" ... how about Pete aligning the engine of an "old" boat...you know with wood blocks and lag bolts? I would even donate my 64 as a demo!

and Steve, I might be able to find 6 or even 7 of the YH's if I look far enough...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 8:49pm
How about engine detailing! I'm bringing one in dire need and will be glad to offer it up as the demo,.......as long as it get's completely detailed . Just kidding really, as just about everyone here already knows how to detail one as we've quite often seen.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2011 at 10:55pm
Not planning on bringing the Ski Tique as of now, but I'd bring it up to use as an alignment demo and maybe a cutlass bearing rebuild if there is enough time!
kinggGordon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinggGordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 7:51am
cool Ski Tique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 9:14am
All signed up. Just a few weeks to go.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2011 at 7:17pm
Rob,
Good to see you signed up.. What about the rest of the crew??? Quinner, Joel, Gary, Brian, Where is everybody??? Numbers are down to year 2006...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 1:10am
I'm 'a gettin to it. Procrastinating a bit, sorry.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 2:02am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

I'm 'a gettin to it. Procrastinating a bit, sorry.

...me too!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 2:40am
Me too just waiting to make sure I can get the days off
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Me too just waiting to make sure I can get the days off

What??? How much seniority you got?
Ever heard of "sick days"..or don't they have that benefit anymore?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 11:37am
Sydney, Tamara, and I are planning on attending. If I'da thunk it a bit in advance I would have dropped off my camping gear at Reids last weekend so it would be there when we got there. Gonna try and fit tent and bags in a suitcase this weekend to see if it'll work and check it when we board the flt to MKW if the flts are open.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 12:41pm
Geeze, how do you guys get the flexibility of still being able to figure what days you can still take off?? Ours has to be set when the snow is still on the ground....

Glad to see you guys still want to come out this year !!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Glad to see you guys still want to come out this year !!!

Me too, just about 4 weeks now and the caravans will be starting to head that way!

Sign up already you slackers.. I can procrastinate as well as the next guy or at least I plan to someday. But it is time! lets generate a last push that sucks in a few of the fence sitters.

Tim let me know how you make out with camping gear.. I will strap some extra to the top of the expedition for ya if need be. And certainly the northeast driving contingent can be your one stop shop for the rest of the camping gear you may need.. chairs grills plates coolers etc. Not that any of this crew isnt happy to lend..

Who else?
Book a ticket- fly in - there is a good chance we can get you a respectable camping setup down by the water with the Northeast contingent dont worry about them hotels.. a few beers and you will hardly notice sleeping on the ground.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

...a few beers and you will hardly notice sleeping on the ground.

Unless you wake up from a 2' diameter log falling 4' from your tent.

Joe, if possible, please include the volleyball rig again. We'll use it in the park both Friday and Saturday evenings.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 1:52pm
Hey Joe and Tim ... and anyone else flying- let us know if we an bring anything for you guys. We will have plenty of room on the way up and have a good ammount of camping stuff. Shoot us a list of needed materials and i'll put stuff together.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 2:20pm
I think I am going to cancel my two spots at the campground. The wife doesn't want to tent camp (bears?). I called up the Lakeside and got a room reserved for the weekend. Lakeside said they still had rooms available if anyone is interested.

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

The wife doesn't want to tent camp (bears fans?).

Entirely understandable. They are often overbearing, loud, drunk and wrong.

We all make allowances for our fairer, more sensible partners; however, concern over bears in the area is pretty darn funny. You should hide "The Great Outdoors" DVD for the first half of the year.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 2:54pm
Joe and Chris thanks in advance guys ... I think I can get my tent,tarp, and maybe three sleeping bags in a large suitcase. Sydney wants to bring her hammock and really rough it but I told her we'll see when we get there. Figure I can just wing the rest. Worst case scenario is that I snuggle up with Boaty and Skipper.   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 3:21pm
Just booked my camp site! Me the wife the 73 and three kids will be there! I am now off the fence! We won't know anyone but I'm sure it will be a blast.

Sam
Loud pipes save lives!!

2011 Green Lake Reunion Best of Show.

Sam's 73
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Sam B Sam B wrote:

Just booked my camp site! Me the wife the 73 and three kids will be there! I am now off the fence! We won't know anyone but I'm sure it will be a blast.

Sam

Sam, you'll know the whole crew in the first hour and have friends forever (whether you want them or not) Ha.. Look forward to meeting you and the family.

Just watch out for Randy's bears when you get there. Apparently he attracts them everywhere he goes hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Sydney, Tamara, and I are planning on attending. If I'da thunk it a bit in advance I would have dropped off my camping gear at Reids last weekend so it would be there when we got there. Gonna try and fit tent and bags in a suitcase this weekend to see if it'll work and check it when we board the flt to MKW if the flts are open.

Tim, great to see you're coming out for the weekend !!!!
First beer is on ,,,, "YOU".. Just kidding. Just don't leave that camera set up at home !!!!

See you soon.
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Joe and Chris thanks in advance guys ... I think I can get my tent,tarp, and maybe three sleeping bags in a large suitcase. Sydney wants to bring her hammock and really rough it but I told her we'll see when we get there. Figure I can just wing the rest. Worst case scenario is that I snuggle up with Boaty and Skipper.   

Tim, I'll bring a couple tents along. If you need them you are more than welcome to use them.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

I think I am going to cancel my two spots at the campground. The wife doesn't want to tent camp (bears?).

Come on Randy - we went through this issue last year!! She must really have a problem with them. Trust me, with the CCfan gang in that campground, there won't be a bear within miles. Glad to hear you're coming anyway.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 5:33pm
I was going to get a trailer again but event RV isn't dong that this year. I just decided to go with a room at the Lakeside. I figured I stayed at the Bay-View the first time out, stayed at the campground last year, figured we would try out the lakeside this year.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2011 at 6:24pm
Randy,
What happenned to the RV place? Why did they stop renting RV's I'm curious to know why...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 21>
  Share Topic