Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion  7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 21>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 CCF Midwest Reunion 7/15-7/17 Green Lake WI
    Posted: December-25-2010 at 8:39pm
Is it to soon to start asking?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2010 at 4:27am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Is it to soon to start asking?

I quess it was.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2010 at 12:07pm
Naaa never to early to ask... The Reunion will most likely be the same weekend as the last two, which is around the 16th of July.

Planning starts after the first of the year as always.. We've got some changes planned for our 6th year, so stay tuned in and make sure you make it a part of your summer plans...

Moj'

Happy New Year
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 7:03pm
Have been trying book the Bay View for the wkend of July 16 & 17. Bill says he only has one bed rooms left, which is fine for myself, for the golf group is booking rooms. He also was not sure of the ccf dates. Is it going to be 7/16 & 17. Am wanting a rm for Thurs thru Sun.

Would like to do the SJ Run in March; however, may be working that wkend.

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 11:52pm
I better start making some calls to the Lakeside in GL.
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:01pm
Do not know how the planning is going for GL; however , I just talked to Bill at the Bay View to book my room. He said as far as his property is concerned he has the golf group on the weekend of 7/15, taking most of the rooms. The previous week (7/9) is in good shape with regard to open rooms. I am booked either way. Just food for thought for the planning group.

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:57pm
Looking good so far! The weekends of the 23rd and 30th booked for us. As long as it's the weekend of 7/9 or 7/16 we will be attending and bringing a crew with us. Hopefully the Ski Tique and the 96 SNOB.

I'll have to catch up with the Iowa guys and see if we can't put together a caravan. HawkTique sounded like he was bringing the camper and we'd supply the boats this year.

Moj'- Any updates on special events for the community this year? Let me know if we can help in any way with production!

keegan99usa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keegan99usa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 4:39pm
Would love to see the weekend of the 9th instead, just since the 15th coinnsides with WI State Show Tourney, but will try to make it since the "little" one will be 2 that weekend.
Is it Summer yet??
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 5:13pm
No plans yet guys. Discussions are starting to take place...
Yes, while the weekend of the 16th does pose problems with the Bayview and with the shpw circuit, I believe it's still solid. I wouln't mind if it's the weekend before as well, but Keith has personal issues with holding it hat weekend...

We do plan on changing some things up this year, starting with Friday night. And depending on the size of the event, also being flexible with meal planning on Sat night...

Other than that, like last year, we plan on perfect weather and warm water.... Yeah, we'll see when th ice melts hahahaa.....

Plan your vacations guys, half a dozen years doing this, and we'll still once again plan an awesome time for you and your families !!!!!

Any questions, please ask..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by keegan99usa keegan99usa wrote:

Would love to see the weekend of the 9th instead, just since the 15th coinnsides with WI State Show Tourney, but will try to make it since the "little" one will be 2 that weekend.

Dan, you may want to look into that, believe the State Tourney is 7/21-24 this year??
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 8:21pm
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 1:45pm
We are only 5-6 weeks from the Ice going out and 5 months from July and there is not a definitive Date Yet?

Time to make an executive decision and get the ball rolling, where you at Keith??
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

We are only 5-6 weeks from the Ice going out and 5 months from July and there is not a definitive Date Yet?

Time to make an executive decision and get the ball rolling, where you at Keith??

This was just verified last night Chris, it will be the same weekend as last year, July 15-16
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 7:26pm

Are you complaining about the timeframe required to establish a date there, bud? Is that what I'm picking up?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

July 15-16

We are hoping to be there this year! Dates look good for us at this point!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2011 at 9:34pm
Austin and I are planning to attend, he was not to sure last year but now he says it is not just a bunch of old guys talking about boats like he thought it would be. I hope the delay was to insure Saturday weather like we had last year.
1987 Ski Nautique

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:38am
I'm sure we will be making the trip again this year. The kids keep asking me if we are going to green lake again this summer.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 1:33pm
Thank You Alan, Dave, Keith, ETAL!!

Look forward to seeing many of you again in 148 days, or sooner!!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 2:12pm

Thank You Alan, Dave, Keith, ETAL!!

Look forward to seeing many of you again in 148 days, or sooner!!

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sorry you can't make it Tim. Its been too long. Next time you join us we're all going to have to wear "Hi, my name is ______" tags.

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

hopefully catch up with you all at the NE reunion- or sooner!

You heard it here first folks....Gathering at the Benjamin boat livery in CT, Saturday June 4!!!

Ha, too true Larry!

A CT gathering sounds good to me, though that weekend may be tough. How about the 11th?

Chris, I think its finally time for that trip back to the old stomping grounds you're always talking about.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2011 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Chris, I think its finally time for that trip back to the old stomping grounds you're always talking about.

Garner Correctional Institution? He told me he'll never go back.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2011 at 7:37pm
Larry a trip to back east & Candlewood is way over due! Hopefully I can find the time this summer!!
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2011 at 11:08pm
3rd year in a row that I have had a scheduling conflict with GL...another one bites the dust
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2011 at 3:47am
We'll be there! On the calendar already!
keegan99usa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keegan99usa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

7/21 - 7/24 Wisconsin State Show Ski Championships -- Wisconsin Rapids, Wis.

I've got my fingers crossed GL is the 15-17.

Well, that would work great!
Dan
Is it Summer yet??
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:36pm
Decisions decisions, camper or boat? I'm really leaning towards camper this year! Not doing both again... I hope.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:38pm
Ha, oh yeah, the boats for sale. Hattie Sherwood here I come!
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Hawktique Hawktique wrote:

Decisions decisions, camper or boat? I'm really leaning towards camper this year! Not doing both again... I hope.

Buy a tent and keep that nice boat. If you do sell we have room to give you a boat ride at green lake.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 12:46am
Talked to Reggie today, Have a site reserved at Hattie Sherwood.
1987 Ski Nautique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 5:57pm
OK, time to get the "BUZZ" started on the largest CC gathering in the country... The 6th annual Green Lake Reunion, as said, will take place the same weekend as it has for the past two summers. July 15-17......

Only thing is, there won't be a "3-Peat" !!!!!

We are going through the planning stages to bring to your family and friends the most fun, and relaxing reunion to date....

Once we have confirmation on a few key components for the weekend, we'll be able to post the outline as get the registration page up and running...

Book your trip now. No more reason to put off the summer's best get together with other CC members, dealers and guests. This event has stretched to an average of 5 days for most. Come and get your boat wet, meet old friends and make new ones, and enjoy Green Lake's hospitality..

Keep watching this thread for further details.. This year is really going to be special...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 11:29pm
If the boat is not ready for show      bring it any way?
Where do we go and stay? we are campanewers.
Thanks Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 21>
  Share Topic