NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT mini reunion: June 10-12, 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 1:38am
Cool. I fly out to Dallas on Sunday. We'll hang out Friday and Saturday. I'll bring the 86.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 1:54am
I'll bring this...

"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

Anything I can bring Tim let me know. Happy to bring anything I can!

I'm sure he won't mind me speaking for him here, but lots of Coors Light, several varieties of whiskey and a gaggle of strippers would be absolutely welcomed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 12:06pm
i can provide 2 out of 3. Thats not too bad?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 12:43pm

That's fair Eric, maybe someone else will step up and bring Hollywood his Coors Light.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

That's fair Eric, maybe someone else will step up and bring Hollywood his Coors Light.

I'm sure Hollywood won't object to a stripper who spend the early part of their evening as a cook named Miguel but finishes off their evening dancing by the name of Trixie-belle
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2011 at 1:45pm
I noticed you didn't use any her/his. With all the Fruit in attendance I suppose I should have clarified: females (original) for me. k thnx
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 2:35am
I am " loosely" going to try to make this event. I have had a series of real crappy luck this year and need an escape. Besides, i cant leave Hollywood to drink all of that Whiskey alone. I would be boatless, need a place to sleep, and only in for Sat early evening/night till Sunday mid day. If someone can harbor a guy for the night who just needs to catch a break , i may just fire up the Dodge and hammer down. I will rent tent/ couch space as needed, but honestly will be in no situation to provide all of the ammenities myself. I can however provide the whiskey. Either that or I stay home. Details Of said crappy luck will most likely unfold during campfire conversation. All of course pending a clearance from the wife unit... I will try to talk Carbone into coming with me. What say you boys?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 3:02am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

I am " loosely" going to try to make this event. I have had a series of real crappy luck this year and need an escape. Besides, i cant leave Hollywood to drink all of that Whiskey alone. I would be boatless, need a place to sleep, and only in for Sat early evening/night till Sunday mid day. If someone can harbor a guy for the night who just needs to catch a break , i may just fire up the Dodge and hammer down. I will rent tent/ couch space as needed, but honestly will be in no situation to provide all of the ammenities myself. I can however provide the whiskey. Either that or I stay home. Details Of said crappy luck will most likely unfold during campfire conversation. All of course pending a clearance from the wife unit... I will try to talk Carbone into coming with me. What say you boys?

Mike

I plan on tenting Mike and I can bring an extra set up of amenities, air mattress, and crap provided you supply more wiskey to the gathering. Hopefully you will be able to make it. Let me know.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2011 at 2:44pm
Mike, Im sure we can find a couch for you!

Im not necessarily a Coors Light guy, but like HW alluded, any and all contributions would be appreciated.

Brad, UT has already mentioned bringing the double booms... we'll be sure to rig them up on something!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2011 at 12:30pm
Mike, for sure just get on the road everything else will be just fine. That is pretty much how I do all my travel/vacation.

I will continue my crusade to convert all my domestic light beer drinking buddies to Coors Light.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2011 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Chris, if you can work it into your schedule, that would be great. HW is flying into Bradley Friday around 11 and we're leaving him a car- check on flights around that time!

Tim, was just talking to our logistics gal and it looks like I may be able to swing up on my way home. Our event is friday night so I'd have to catch an early flight in the morning. I should know by the end of day today...

Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Chris,I wish I was more sure what my plans are, but I live 20 minutes from DC. You could hop a ride with me if it worked out. If I go, I would probably leave mid-day Friday and come back Sunday morningish.

Are you in town for business or pleasure?

John, I'm in town for business. We fly in Tuesday the 10th and stay till Saturday morning. We're working an awards reception in Union Station. Should be a pretty good time, first trip to D.C. for me! Shoot me an email if you get some free time next week.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2011 at 3:54pm
Well it looks like were going to rent a car and head up friday night! 6.5 hours through the night so we'll be the guys sleeping in the rental car in the driveway come saturday morning! Come wake us up if ya'll are goin skiing in the morning!

My photographer buddy, Pat, will be driving up with me.... so everyone be REALLY nice to Pat and he'll get some good shots for our avatars!

Hollywood, let me know when you fly out and we'll try and get on the same flight monday.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2011 at 4:50pm

Email sent.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2011 at 11:58am

Brad, UT has already mentioned bringing the double booms... we'll be sure to rig them up on something!

This has the makings of a good event. Please get some photos. Especially of the double boom runs
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2011 at 1:04am
I got a sneak preview of next weekends reunion location and a got to spend the day with the Benjamin family.

Should be an awesome gathering and their spot on the lake is sweet for hosting a reunion!

Get excited boys!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2011 at 2:14pm
I just sent out a bulk email to those who I think might be coming this weekend... but I am quite certain I missed people. Please either email me (TRBenj@gmail.com) or post here and I will supply all the necessary info... too many particulars to post here!

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Simonsn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonsn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 2:22am
Tim,

I have been reading these forums forever and I finally took delivery of my new Nautique. I live in Harwinton but have a place on bantam lake. I would like to stop by this weekend. I know Tyler lake very well as I have many family friends with places up there. If it is ok, please let me know. Please let me know if I can bring anything.

Thanks,

Mike
1998 Ski Nautique Masters Edition
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 11:22am
Mike, sounds good. I just sent you an email through the site- let me know if you didnt get it.
theshadowconspiracy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theshadowconspiracy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 7:36pm
hey guys i have to go through my trailer before i do any big drives with it. I'm gonna be on Lake Zoar saturday and maybe half the day on sunday, try to get some pulls in and hang on the sandbar. Let me know if you will be out !! Id love to come up but i'd rather not spend my weekend on the side of the interstate with a disabled boat trailer lol

-dan
1985 SN 2001
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 7:39pm
Dan, Im not totally following you- we'll be up at Tyler this weekend, Zoar is about an hour south of me. Hope you can make it up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theshadowconspiracy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 7:39pm
ive been on bantam!! thats a nice lake , it gets warm real fast because its so shallow. That guy Bob who owns bobs discount furniture lives on that lake i think lol
1985 SN 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theshadowconspiracy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 7:44pm

Dan, Im not totally following you- we'll be up at Tyler this weekend, Zoar is about an hour south of me. Hope you can make it up!

I'm not gonna chance towing my boat up to goshen, my trailer right now is sketchy. My boat is currently docked at my buddys house on Lake Zoar. So I wont be making the get-together unfortunatly but if anyone is around in Zoar this weekend I will be out....
1985 SN 2001
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2011 at 8:44pm
Leave the boat at home and come hang out with one of the best group of people you'll ever meet!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by theshadowconspiracy theshadowconspiracy wrote:

So I wont be making the get-together unfortunatly but if anyone is around in Zoar this weekend I will be out....

I havent confirmed with Mark Mel, but my guess is that the CCF guys who frequent Zoar will most likely be heading up to Tyler this weekend. Boatless or not, Eric makes a good point.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 3:24pm
I will be rolling in with Joe around 1:30 on Fri. Hoping to ski before the crowd gets there. ;)
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Mark Mel Mark Mel wrote:

I will be rolling in with Joe around 1:30 on Fri. Hoping to ski before the crowd gets there. ;)

Glad to hear you'll be coming this weekend mark!

I'll be getting there around 830 Friday night and I hope to find you all you guys drunk and raising hell
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Mark Mel Mark Mel wrote:

Ha, you'll definitely beat the crowd, Mark! If you need a spotter, come find me... Im tucked in the southeast cove. Someone should be around at the Benjamin cottage as well.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 6:36pm
Spotter? What's that?

Glad to hear you'll be coming this weekend mark!

I'll be getting there around 830 Friday night and I hope to find you all you guys drunk and raising hell

lol
1978 Nautique

Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2011 at 10:19pm
Oh Tim, since you'll probably be busy getting ready for the weekend, you can let me know where your dad keeps the keys to the Orange Crush.
1978 Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic