NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chattahoochee Run 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 10:43pm
You guys want to start a head count so we can plan on food?
I'll start:
Jim, Robin and Melissa = 3
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 10:56pm

Foot & Guest                     = 2
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 11:55pm
Noernberg x 5 (2 adults and 3 kids)
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2011 at 11:59pm

Foot & Guest           = 2

Noernberg              = 5 (2 adults and 3 kids)

MARTY MABE             = 1 Friday PM arrival 6ish? Nathan Hot Dogs?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 12:18am

Foot & Guest                 = 2

Noernberg                    = 5 (2 adults and 3 kids)

MARTY MABE             = 1 Friday PM arrival 6ish? Nathan Hot Dogs?

Greg & Amy                  = 2
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
cboland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cboland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 2:08am
Jim, Robin and Melissa       = 3

Foot & Guest                 = 2

Noernberg                    = 5 (2 adults and 3 kids)

MARTY MABE                   = 1 Friday PM arrival 6ish? Nathan Hot Dogs?

Greg & Amy                   = 2

Bud, Simon, & Robby          = 3 (bringing a couple other CCFan lurkers)
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 1:02pm
Me, 'Melly' and 'Miss Scarlett' are headed your way. Beautiful Day guys!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2011 at 11:26pm
We will be there in the morning. Going to be a great day on the lake!
cboland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cboland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2011 at 7:21pm
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who made yesterday a great day on the lake. Many thanks to Greg and Amy for the hospitality. It was really a pleasure getting to put faces with names/handles.

I also appreciate everyone's help and advice in trying to get my boat running properly. While we were not able to put our fingers on the issue yesterday, I was able to get it all sorted out this morning. For lack of any other ideas, I decided to put the old condenser back in the distributor and see what happened. It fired up and ran like a champ. I guess the condenser in the new tune-up kit was faulty. Some of the other adjustments made by folks yesterday ended up leaving the boat running even better now.

So, thanks again for everyone making it a great day and hope to see you on the lake soon.

-Bud
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2011 at 7:38pm
Yes- The "Hootchie Run" was a success guys! I got my Hootchie on- and the wife stayed back in NC and got toasted at a Wine Tasting Festival!

Clearly this was a Hit with the CCFans that got to Attend-- Great Hosts and the FOOD was great- I also hear The Caterer forgot my 'Bubba Burger' But indeed- who has time to Eat at these Gatherings

Most everyone got to Drive the Skylark and enjoyed it very much. I was asked by Greg--How did you come up with a decision on which boat to bring?
No words needed be said--Just this Quick ( bad ) Video and PIC

66 Skylark
93 SN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2011 at 8:25pm
Big "Thank You" to Greg and Amy for the superb hospitality! The food, the dock, the great water. We had a wonderful time!
Tim, thanks for the skiing tips and the great pulls. It dawned on me later in the day today why I felt a little stiff and sore.... it was that graceful exit out of your slalom ski
Marty, it was an honor to sit at the helm and drive your Skylark. Thanks for bringing her down and letting me and everyone else giver her a go.
Mark and Jennifer, pretty sure the kids got a good night's sleep last night. It was sure fun watching them have such a good time on and in the water.
Bud, Simon and Robert good to meet you guys as well. See you up there again soon. Good news on the ignition fix!
Mike and Gayle,looking forward to trying the wakesurfing next time. Will definately hook up again and give Gayle a slalom pull!
Thanks to all for a great time and a great day at the lake

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 2:58am
Thanks again to Greg and Amy for hosting this event. They are truly blessed to own such a beautiful place in a perfect location. We started at 730 am and didn't leave until 930 pm and it still wasn't enough time.
It was great to finally hook up with some local members. I cant wait to see them again. These CC mini get togethers are the best and having one in my back yard is even better. We didn't have time to exchange phone numbers so here is my contact info. Give me a call when you are heading to Lanier.

Mike & Gail Hunter
219-712-5060
remaxhunter@hotmail.com
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 12:42pm
As everyone has stated Greg and Amy a big THANKS to you guys for hosting. We need to do this again sometime before the summer is over. Definately alot of fun and our kids were asleep by the time we got to Gainesville driving home. Thanks again everyone for a great weekend.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 2:42pm
Thanks to Gregg for deleting Karen and I from the invite list, glad to know we are not welcome . But a phone call on Sat. am raised my hopes of an invite, not to happen. Rather than an late invite, I gotta " help me figure out this boat problem" I tried to offer my advice and a fix to get the boater back on the water. While this did get me a "thank you" from the Buffalo it did not get me tickets to the concert....Maybe next year ??????
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 5:42pm
Your over the phone direction was much appreciated since I was the guy with the problem. Haven't got around to investigating my problems any further, but the next Chattahoochee Run expedition I will definately give a personal invite to make up for the help on Saturday
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 5:49pm
Marty,
nice pics - my daughter Lindsey especially likes the pic of her driving the Skylark - she likes telling everyone how she put you back in the seat on the hole shot
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 8:15pm
Mark

Did you get your problem worked out yet?
66 Skylark
93 SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 9:08pm
Thanks for the kind words guys. What a great w/e...good friends, good boats, good water, and good food; hard to beat! Many thanks to everyone for their contributions.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 9:13pm
Billy, we're sorry if you feel left out. The whole thing started and ended right here on the site, and I don't remember you being shy about speaking your mind. Speak up man!

There has been some talk about doing it again before the season is over. If we start a thread, anyone is welcome for the asking.
1988 BFN-sold

MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 10:25pm
No I haven't Marty - yesterday everyone arond my house slept in and then went back to school shopping so I was left watching the boys which doesn't give me much time to concentrate

Here is one of Lindsey on the surfboard for the 1st time THANKS to Gail and MikeLindsey surfing 1st time behind NautiqueHunter
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 10:43pm
I see I missed out on Mike's boat.      Nice run Lindsey!

Looks like Billy will be in on future Hoochie runs. Yall make sure to bring every broken boat in the neighborhood...he can fix it.
1988 BFN-sold

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 12:16am
Ahhh C'mon Doc...Go easy on us Atlanta Boys! ..This was basically just a hey all you Atlanta guys lets quit talking bout hooking up,get off the pot and do it..Well we finally got off the pot and Marty decided to join us. I think you know us better and for us True southerners; the door is ALWAYS open.

Big thanks to Greg and Amy for being Ground Central and opening their home to us CCFans. Greg is always there with a handshake and Amy with a hug. As always, the people here are top notch and brought more than plenty of food and such to feed the masses there and then some.
Got to meet some new CCFans and place a Face with the boat we are used to seeing. It was worth the drive to the North end of the lake as we took full advantage of the almost perfect water conditions all day on Sat. I didn't take too many pics as I was either driving, skiing, or firing up the smoker and shuffling vehicles round the Buffalo Corral.
Thanks again y'all for a great time on the water, in the water and off the water.

'Miss Scarlett' @ dawn just before the first Slalom run

Marty and his 66' Skylark out for a morning cruise

jimsport93's wife Robin fixin' to cut it up!

Like mother like daughter...Melissa's turn!

Mike and Gail with their 210 the... "Official wakesurf boat of the Hoochie Run"

Greg and ..'The Pumpkin' crusing by after picking up a straggler...

cboland (Bud the Straggler) and company.

cboland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cboland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 1:17am
Great pics Tim. I think that's the best pic I have of my boat. Thanks!
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 1:41am
Thanks for a great weekend Guys we were out Thurs,Fry,Satand topped it off with a half day at Shoal Creek and Sunset bay. Count us in for the next Hoochee. Greg PM me your phone # and we will hook up and run the 210.   
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Me, 'Melly' and 'Miss Scarlett' are headed your way. Beautiful Day guys!

Great to see this beautiful rig. Last time me and Patti saw the truck she was on jack stands in your basement.
Looks like me missed a great weekend. If we would have had our computer we would have known and stopped on our way thru GA.
Always an awesome time at the Buffalo household.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I didn't take too many pics as I was either driving, skiing, or firing up the smoker and shuffling vehicles round the Buffalo Corral.

1st Mate Morfoot! Yall, Tim knew how things work around here, and he stepped right in. Thank you sir.

We also had a surprise visit from Dan(91Nautique). Dan helped me by e-mail from Australia with a few fiberglass challenges when I was knee deep in it. He called last Thursday to ask what we were doing Saturday, and I said "funny you called because...".

John, sorry you didn't know about last Saturday. Yall pick the date for the next one, and we'll see if we can swing it.

Mike   678-316-4438

1988 BFN-sold

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 5:38pm
Thanks Greg. We were on our way back from 3 weeks at Norris. Had to go "almost" right by you guys. Did talk to Foot while we were on our ride. We'll keep tuned for a Fall weekend like last time. Never forget pulling up to your house at 4:30am to see you and JoeinEverywhere sitting on the porch with cold beer!

C/CFan friends...among the best!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Never forget pulling up to your house at 4:30am to see you and JoeinEverywhere sitting on the porch with cold beer!

We knew you were close...and some things that happen at the ranch stay at the ranch.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2011 at 10:42pm
And great pics Tim. Some may be drooling over the first you posted...oh, the glass!   
1988 BFN-sold

91nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 91nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2011 at 12:49pm
Greg,
Thanks again for the hospitality,pity I could only stay so briefly.Nice to meet a few of the CC'Fans,and check out a few of the boats.

If I'm around next time you throw your doors open I will get better organised,and stay up that way more than a couple of hours!

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic