Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chattahoochee Run 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
des View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote des Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2011 at 12:34am
Will check back on end of season events if any. We put in at Duckett Mill and Hartwell - 02 SANTE
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2011 at 3:41pm
David, wellcome to the site. Several of us are on the south end of Lanier on a regular basis. I usually put in at Charleston Park, in Six Mile Creek. Ski over there awhile and then cross the lake over to Sunset Cove (on the back side of Lake Lanier Islands). Flag me down if you see me. In a white and blue Sport Nautique no tower. Always on the lookout for Correct Crafts. What color is your boat? Will keep an eye out for you.
des View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote des Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2011 at 5:42pm
Thanks Jim, have solid blue hull with white and grey accents. Will post up some pics soon. We're the boat with the California registration, which I need to update to GA.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2011 at 7:33pm
David
Say you need some cool looking Reg #'s ??
Check this post

out. A couple of CCFans here with their Reg #'s I got made up for them. Tim Morfoot is also another customer.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
des View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote des Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2011 at 8:09pm
Nice, I'll send a pic of my current regs and what we can come up with to make it "legal"
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2011 at 9:09am
Hey des
Welcome to the family.
I am also on the south side. We usually launch at Burton Mill and ski in Shoal Creek then hang out at Sunset cove. You cant miss my Orange white 210 flag us down if you see us.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2011 at 11:53am
Mike,forgot to give you my contact info before we left last weekend.
Here you go: Jim Mastrom (and Robin)
              cell 404 375 4625
des View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote des Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2011 at 12:02am
So I need to get serious about registering boat and trailer. Then we'll see about those GA letters. Boat's getting new alternator and ballast pump so I have time. Think a corroded alternator power supply wire has been a problem w battery drain for some time, finally found it arced out.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 8:19pm
Anybody talking Chattahoochee Run 2012?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 9:09pm
Not yet...until you mentioned it.
There are several of us that are Lanier regulars. And we often hook up while at the lake. You are welcome to join us.
Planning on being out there the first chance we get. Of course, after finishing the winter touch ups on the boat and trailer.
Won't be long now!

Sure do like that '75 you got!
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 1:06am
Any interest in a camping weekend? It would be cool to take over a section of one of the campgrounds on the water for CC owners only.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 2:02am
SJRR 2012 only 33 days away... Warm Water.... Blue Skys....Sunshine...Correct Craft Boats... Good Times... See Ya There
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 6:47pm
Hey, jimsport83,
I have been in correct crafts since '70 with a skier. Moved to the '75 in April of 1976. At my age, the boat is still t*ts. From training and teaching to some serious footing it does everything I need it to do. Broke it at White Lake last April, but it is about ready to hit the water. Like to know where you folks gather so some weekend we can hook up. meet Nauthique Hunter last year and had a large time. Looking forward to meeting some new enthusiests this year.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 8:05pm
Jackie I'm sure we'll have a Atlanta area mini gathering once the weather warms up a bit. A bunch us did the hoochie run up at BuffaloBFN s place last fall and had so much fun we decided to have a last hurrah after labor day at deer park (I think) then cruised over to cocktail cove for the evening. I imagine we'll do it again come spring. To much of good crew not to!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 2:07pm
It's still pretty chilly in my backyard; and the pumpkin is in the shop. The good news is the lake is recovering.

Yall do have a nice group for the SJRR. Enjoy it for me...jury duty again.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

the pumpkin is in the shop. Yall do have a nice group for the SJRR. Enjoy it for me...jury duty again.   

Uhh Ohh...nothing bad I hope. Maybe a lil gelcoat work?

Wondering if you and Amy were gonna make the SJRR. Sad to hear that you won't.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Uhh Ohh...nothing bad I hope. Maybe a lil gelcoat work?

It needs some gel work, but this was a re-carving of the pumpkin.
1988 BFN-sold

MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 4:42pm
how many horses are you going for? - enough to turn one of these

I thought last summer the engine was running good
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 6:13pm
Thanks Mark, it was ok last year. I bet it's the fastest CC on Lanier this spring, but it won't throw those. 10k tied up in props...
1988 BFN-sold

MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 6:34pm
Someday I'll let you pull me on a tube at WOT for the fun of it
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2012 at 7:36pm
Greg,
Have you ever seen this boat up on your end of the lake - when I first saw the craigslist ad I thought at first glance it was your BFN, but recognized there was no tower. Boat looks real nice in the pics and I have always been partial to the BFN - it has me thinking...

BFN in Gainesville
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by MAN - GA MAN - GA wrote:

Someday I'll let you pull me on a tube at WOT for the fun of it

I have a tube...stuffed in a box downstairs. Remind me to tell you why sometime.

I don't know that boat. Looks like an '86 like Skicat's? Sounds like it's close if you want me to look at it.
1988 BFN-sold

MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 11:27am
I hear you on the tube - I have the 3 kids and finally weaned them off the tube. Only time it goes to the lake anymore is when they take friends that don't know how to ski.

Thanks for the offer on the "look" I could easily go over there as well since I am just on the other side of the lake, but I would really need to come up with the funds first so I don't waste the seller's time or mine.

See everyone at some point this summer - take care till then.
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 11:28am
Forgot to ask in last post - Is the engine mods a secret? You have me curious now.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 8:38pm

Thanks for the offer on the "look" I could easily go over there as well since I am just on the other side of the lake, but I would really need to come up with the funds first so I don't waste the seller's time or mine.

I might see a thing or two that could adjust the price. It was never my intention, but I've gotten very familiar with that boat, and he already said he's considering all offers. Give me a ring if you like.

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2012 at 10:23am

Forgot to ask in last post - Is the engine mods a secret? You have me curious now.

I missed this one. No, no secrets-unless I break 70.

My first go-around was a learning curve. This time it's tight and right.
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic