Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Election 2012 Is Comming

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 33>
Author
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Election 2012 Is Comming
    Posted: December-01-2011 at 1:35pm
Another reason why there is a Tea Party Movement If this doesn't make your blood boil, check your pulse. A good example of why we don't care what letter is behind your name, it's where you stand and who you stand with.

Jack
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 1:32pm
Cain is not Able

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 1:28pm
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 1:27pm
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

WW his campaign slogan is "get on the Cain train"

maybe he should change it to, "get in front of the Cain train"

he's fcn loser

Obama is left wing radical and all is support around him. I watched the Newt on Hannity last night. Boy he is sharp!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 10:11am
WW his campaign slogan is "get on the Cain train"

maybe he should change it to, "get in front of the Cain train"

he's fcn loser
"the things you own will start to own you"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 10:10am
Trump

Christie

OWS turned on Bo...
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 10:08am
no, tell us
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 10:06am
Did yall hear what Christie and Trump had to say?   

How many think Trump will get in the fray in May?
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 10:03am
WW, if it was a fat black woman, you would have a leg to stand on
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 10:00am
you guys keep waisting your time with Beck, Limburger, fox, your brains are soggy...if you want to do some excellent reading grab "the statesmans" "the swordsmans" book, Billy Clinton. (forgot the name of it)
he just returned from Haiti, getting them on their feet again, this man is a fcn genious, hands down, he laughs at the turmoil and the only way governernment will work is by working together. glad he is on my side...
he really is my hero of modern times, the way he ran this country i wouldve sent my wife over there for the weekend, not really.
damn im having a hard time with the GOP.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 3:09am
Where are you getting your info on Cains business background? He has been very successful in turning under performing business units into top performers. He has yet to become a politician as he has never held an elected office. In many ways he fits the description of what you are looking for. Far better than any other candidate. Of course now he is damaged goods. The previous claims against him were only slightly more than aggressive flirting at the worst, but a 13 year affair allegation will be a little tougher to combat. I think Obama could take him at this point unless he can quickly prove this latest accuser is a fraud (Good luck). I Liked him but would prefer to see him bow out at this point.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2011 at 2:10am
LOL, this thread is ridiculous, even it's title makes no sense, "Comming", really??

Cain has a poor business background and ended up a politician, which makes him a big fat liar just like OldBama!! Cains accusers, who knows, probably the same, FOS just like the accused!!

Honestly, what this country needs is someone capable of bringing us back from the brink, not some POS politician, a business person with a history of success, who is willing to hang it all out there to save something that is as important as family and friends, our great nation!!

Really don't know what the real answer is but it certainly is not another politician, we need someone who can and has run a business successfully, managed human beings and can find and guide our path back to prosperity & succession while bringing back the middle class. God only knows who he or she is, God willing we somehow find them before it is too late!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 10:40pm
Some facts on Cains latest accuser Ginger White

From the article, "The woman who says she had a long-running extramarital affair with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is a single mother and Atlanta-area businesswoman who has faced repeated financial trouble and once lost a lawsuit accusing her of spreading damaging lies about an ex-business partner."

Yea, she's credible.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Originally posted by wingwrench wingwrench wrote:

If Cain wasn't a threat none of this nonsense would be out there. Only a conservative can be convicted on hearsay. Obama knows he can't beat him.

A true test of how true this stuff is, look at the bank accounts of the accusers. You won't hear that on your lame stream media.

My money and vote is still with Cain.

I would have to agree. Liberal media destroyed Cain, but I still like the guy. He has some great business ideas that Obama cant even think off. He justs wants to spend money, keep taxing the rich, and he couldnt create a job if he tried.

I am good friends here with alot of my neighbors. The score in my neighborhood is 100-0 Republicans.. Newt will prevail

He's just another Re-pud-lickin!

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 7:36pm
I love it when people will ACTUALLY SIT HERE and look you dead in the eye and say Obama is the greatest!!!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

If it is true, he is stupid for running.

That's one heckuva point sir. Why would he ever enter the race if he knew what the media was likely to find?

Who's going to step up and replace Barney Frank in Mass?

I don't know, but I hope for whoever's sake, they physically replace the chair.

The media and Dems have such a double standard.

Do you remember when GW first got elected, he went on Letterman and said that the first thing he was going to do was change the sink in the Oval Office.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

If Cain wasn't a threat none of this nonsense would be out there. Only a conservative can be convicted on hearsay. Obama knows he can't beat him.

A true test of how true this stuff is, look at the bank accounts of the accusers. You won't hear that on your lame stream media.

I would have to agree. Liberal media destroyed Cain, but I still like the guy. He has some great business ideas that Obama cant even think off. He justs wants to spend money, keep taxing the rich, and he couldnt create a job if he tried.

I am good friends here with alot of my neighbors. The score in my neighborhood is 100-0 Republicans.. Newt will prevail

He's just another Re-pud-lickin!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 3:15pm

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 2:50pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 1:20pm
well seeing that brain dont think, i would tend to believe its true....look how long State Penn was covered up, you know that went all the way to the dean......if you wanna get laid go buy a damn hooker, then you could qustion credibility, its implanted in my brain already and when you mention his name, the first thing that pops into my head is what the allegations are. he's done at this point he is a vote stealer
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 12:59pm

If it is true, he is stupid for running.

That's one heckuva point sir. Why would he ever enter the race if he knew what the media was likely to find?

I don't know, but I hope for whoever's sake, they physically replace the chair.
1988 BFN-sold

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 12:03pm
If what they are saying about Cain is not true, it is horrible what they are doing to him. If it is true, he is stupid for running.

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 11:49am

well Greg, your only single hopeful, used his head with no brains

It is a basic design flaw that a man only has enough bloodflow to run one of them at a time. It does reveal a character flaw, and a lack of loyalty to me if it is true. Imagine where Clinton would have wound up if it had been revealed that he had bunch of affairs before running for president...oh never mind, but imagine his legacy if he had one in the oval office.....never mind again, damn media and their double standards!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 10:52am
Eric, give me a ring when you have a minute. Unrelated.
six seven eight 316 4438
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 10:49am

I wonder why BO is so terrified of Cain. Things don't just happen...there are always reasons/motives.
1988 BFN-sold

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 10:28am
Some times when the family buiseness is run by the second or even third generation things go down hill. They were handed a business they were not ready to handle. They're young, good looking, and talk a good story. They have big ideas and usually spend big too. Before things get real bad grampa, or dad comes out of retirement, digs in and gets things straightened out. We have had three terms of the kids at the helm and look what has happened, Big ideas and big spending. It is time to put an expierenced grown up back in the office to straighten things out.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 10:10am
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 9:58am
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2011 at 9:43am
its funny, the power of the boob tube, suttle hints of purchasing American made products, obviously to me the core of this countries problem undisputeably, but I think sublimily it will catch on. we have a entire generation morally undisturbed of everyday purchases...really, at what age does one become concerned about their surroundings? this is the *************** that should be taught in our schools, along with history starting at 1492 not 1826, Weve done our justice worldwide and we need to concentrate on us, take care of number one, obviously feed the hungry kids around the world and thats it, what a debocle the government has become, I try not to be anti-government but your left with no choice, its a mockery of what it was built upon, you boys are running out of time and canidates, were looking for the best of the best, and ya keep shootin blanks. I dont know about you guys, but im looking for a savior and niether side is coming up with one, well were stuck with what we have for 4 more, but you guys keep painting yourselves into a corner...to me it seems true colors are showing and im not being bias, you threw 8 or so at us and your down to one. we are a beacon worldwide and we are used to set an example, what do our neighbors think?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 33>
  Share Topic